Request to UltimateWanker - meetmadden cam record 3. Nov 2016

Discussion in 'Model Discussion & Requests' started by surround, Nov 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. surround

surround Member

Dear UltimateWanker, it seems you are the only one who is recording cam shows from yourdailycams (at least for bailey knox and brooke marks). Do you also have a record of meetmaddens cam show from 2 days ago?

Cheers

2. aaronmb316

aaronmb316 Member

[​IMG]

Its literally just a split second.

3. crixus

crixus Member

image isn't working..repost??
    plz

4. Michael Moran

Michael Moran Member

I think you're a bit confused. That's from a years-old show that was offered as kind of a trade/incentive for somebody to post the missing part of the Nov 3, 2016 show.

5. TheDudee

TheDudee Member

While we're on this topic, does anyone have any advice for how to successfully record YDC shows? I'm using replay media catcher and using the digital video recorder. It only records a few minutes at a time and then it stops. Are there any other settings that I need to configure?

6. adamkdr

adamkdr Member

Yes there was a topless spot in the Nov 3 2016 show, but she won't upload it to the archives, much like the one above that I uploaded the other day in hopes of inspiring someone to post the Nov 3 show. If anyone has it, it would be greatly appreciated!

7. VonRaschke

VonRaschke Member

Why ask for UltimateWanker to upload it now when you can wait a few weeks for it to be uploaded as "Meet Madden Topless Cam UNCENSORED"?

RandomAct and imalutzer like this.
  8. crixus

crixus Member

is it? whose going to upload it as that? ?

9. surround

surround Member

impatience, purely impatience :)

10. adamkdr

adamkdr Member

Does seriously no one have this? Every other one seems to have been recorded by someone. Incredible.

11. surround

surround Member

weeks passed by and I hoped for a x-mas surprise or a new year's miracle.....anybody can help with the request above?