[RG] [K2S] 2D/3D Games for your entertainment [Press play] PART 2

What112

SummertimeSaga - Version 0.11 Bug Test [Update]

Release date: 10 March 2017
Genre: Big tits, Dating Sim, Humor, Incest, VN, Voyeurism, Humor, RPG, SLG, Visual Novel, Milf, Brother-Sister, Mom-Son
Censorship: No
Language : English
Size: 384 MB

About:

After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind, there fathers death though was suspicious and police investigated it . He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his fathers death, save for college and find a girl for prom.

Gameplay:
- Visual Novel story progression
- Dating sim stat and quest progression
- Enhanced experience through cut scenes and mini games
- Powered by Renpy Engine

Type of content & Fetishes:

- Incest M/S & B/S
- Milf
- Voyeurism
- Impregnation
- Breastfeeding
- Milking
- Mild BDSM
- Spanking
- Vanilla M/F
- Vanilla M/M
- Anal
- Monster Girl
- Group MM/F & FF/M
- Trap
- Public Sex
- Nurse
- Latex
- Librarian
- Glasses
- Toys
- Gloryhole
- Muscle Girl
- Exhibitionism

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

http://fboom.me/file/f872ff1004084/SummertimeSaga-0.11-BUG_TESTING-win.rar

What112

Katie's Corruption - Version 0.3 [Update]

Release date: 9 March 2017
Genre: Visual novel, Netorare, 3D, Big tits, Body modification, Nude, Sexy Girl, Cheating, Family Sex, Incest
Size: 98 MB

Main fetishes in game:

- Corruption
- Body modification: Breast and butt augmentation, tattoos, hair change, piercings
- Netorare
- Cheating
- Family Sex (to a lesser degree, will be included as an option in games but not comics)
- Girls being huge sluts!

What is new in Version 0.3?

* 2 New Scenes with Boss

http://fboom.me/file/ae1cba64b8e77/Katie-0.3-pc.rar

What112

Alter-Self - Version 0.01a

Release date: 5 March 2017
Genre: Visual novel, Erotic Adventure, Corruption, Small tits, Date-Sim, Interactive, Family Sex, Incest, Brother-Sister
Size: 98 MB

About:

The Plot
You are a 23 years old dropped out of college that moved in New York to start a new life and study to become a doctor, but ever since that last exam. You lock yourself inside your house for almost a year. After missing months without paying the rent they kicked me out of the apartment, if it weren't for your sister, you would be living with my parents. She works while you taking care of the house, now because of that your sister friends consider you a pervy brother. But one day while shopping you find a game, that will change your life. Now in your quest of a better life you will face life struggles that will shape your personality. Good or Evil, Introvert or Extrovert, Kind or Douche. The Power is yours!

Gameplay
You'll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of the date and the main story as well. Every time you make a choice, you'll win or lose relationship points (sometimes more than once) depending on the decision you make. For example, If you beat up the stalker of one of your sisters' friend then she will like you more, but as a result, you will now have a stalker that wants to get his revenge on every possible opportunity he has.

There will be many decision and multiple endings for you to have on which girl you want to stay in the end, who knows you might get them all.

Type of gameplay style

http://fboom.me/file/e1365a9cedb5f/Alter-Self-0.01a-pc.rar

What112

Kelly's Family - K84 - Mother in law - Version 0.5 Alpha [Update]

Genre: ADV, 3DCG, All sex, Big breasts, Milf, Adventure, Family, Blowjob, Oral, Straight, Incest
Size: 122 MB

About:

Mother in law, is about a couple (Tom and Kelly) who decide to compromise and need the approval of her family to get married. For this we will have to live and get approval from different members of Kelly's family (mother, older sister and little sister) in three different games.

Version 0.5 Changelog:

* Added some sounds
* Achievement system
* Sophie, new character (Poll results)
* More options help at home
* Unlocked studio room
* Sarah's Big Secret

http://fboom.me/file/8f8fc3191c2f7/KellyFamily-0.5-all.rar

What112

Space Paws - Version 0.49.1 [Update]

Release date: 8 March 2017
Genre: Visual novel, Erotic Adventure, Simulator, Lesbians, Furry, Big Boobs, Sexy Girls, Adventure, Sci-fi, Orgy
Size: 107 MB

About:

Space Paws is a mix between dating-sim game and visual novel with some minigames in it. We have tried to make a funny and witty video game , with a solid argument, different walkthroughs, with animations made frame by frame, so we are trying to make a quality game.
As many reviewers told us, Space Paws is not exactly "a sex game".
It's an ambitious flash game with H-Scenes in it.

Version 0.49.1 Changelog:

* New easter egg on the Cat planet ( 1 H-scene +1 background + other options)
* Dates with Alison on the Cat planet (different outfits)
* Facial animations for inhabitans of the Cat planet
* New base body for Alison (only present at the Cat planets dates still)
* Facial animations for new Alison's body
* Alison cowgirl H-scene has been replaced by a new CG
* New mini game for skills training
* Chaper 4 of Alison's Diary (labyrinth + 1 H-scene)
* Chaper 1's H-scene of Alison's diary has been reworked
* Roselyn's Throne room has been reworked
* MC's reflection on the planet selection screen
* Some small animations have been added (market and cockpit room,Ginny... )
* H-sounds of Nebet's dates have been modified.
* New background spaceship's sound

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!

http://fboom.me/file/e47112019ce4a/Space_Paws_0.49.1.rar

What112

Panthea - Version 15 [Update]

Genre: Flash, Animation, Fantasy, Big tits, Group sex, Oral sex, Furry, Titsjob, Office
Size: 35 MB

About:

The game is a story about terran girl Casey, who comes to a new world Panthea. She's wants to forget her past and start a new life here. Casey gets a positions of sales assistant at 'Galaxy Pumps' LLC just to discover that her new world is full of lust and sexual opportunities.

In this game you're going to play as Casey - doing some fun or dumb daily work, meeting new colleagues & building relations with them. or going drunk and crazy J I was trying to concentrate both on sex aspects of the game and on the story & atmosphere, creating characters with their own traits, possessions and storylines.

Version 15 Changelog:

Boss & Casey h-scene designed & animated
Dorm room location implemented
Story: get promoted to juniour salesman by having good relations with Boss
Or buy a camera and find another way for promotion. I also have other plans for using camera in the game later. Ask Jack for clue how to get it.
3 new text scenes for doing daily work after career reaches 20
Some roots for new ways to improve your technical skills
Mechanics for encounters were completely revised (I wanted to fight old mechanics, that allowed intersecting stories to run at the same time (for example you could have 2 Kelly for different events in the corridor). For now you should finish one story to get another with same characters involved (if the same day)
Big bug was found and fixed that encounters weight was not saved / loaded during save game (so after you open game and load old save game - you are showered with encounters happening all the same day). For now saves work correctly, however loading old save game will get all events triggered same day for once (so after you save later this is fixed)
Small bugs fixing: got stuck behind Boss chair; got stuck at cooler; can't work after career reaches 19; 'topless photos' topic with Kelly moved up

http://fboom.me/file/09f607ec0b1f6/Panthea_v15.rar

What112

View of Family - Version 0.01

Genre: Visual Novel, RPG, Family Sex, Incest, Brother-Sister, Seduce, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Sexy Girl
Size: 114 MB [Windows], 73 MB [Mac]

About:

"View of family" is a pov, rpg game with some kind of open world... in perspective. A lot of quests will allow you to put yourself in this incredible adventures.
You'll assume the role of a ordinary 21 year guy... who lives a normal life and working as tutor.
He lives with his sister Nicole and his mother Emily. Help him to seduce all women in this game!

Windows:
http://fboom.me/file/fe899016defe9/View_of_family-0.0.1-pc.rar

Mac:
http://fboom.me/file/1e8be2775c54a/View_of_family-0.0.1-mac.rar

What112

SummertimeSaga - Version 0.11.10 [Update]

Genre: Big tits, Dating Sim, Humor, Incest, VN, Voyeurism, Humor, RPG, SLG, Visual Novel, Milf, Brother-Sister, Mom-Son, Aunt-Cousin
Size: 360 MB [Windows], 359 MB [Mac], 377 MB [Android]

About:

After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind, there fathers death though was suspicious and police investigated it . He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his fathers death, save for college and find a girl for prom.

Gameplay:

Version 0.11.10 Changelog:

- Mom story, quests leading up to H-scenes.
- New Aunt Diane dialogue
- Revamped Home location to add new rooms/areas.
- New characters (9).
- New locations (3) (Pier, Pizza shop and Car Dealership).
- New UI (bedroom shortcut): Clicking on home from map now sends you to the frontyard. New icon on map to go straight to bedroom.
- New UI (H-scenes options): Now you can switch from x-ray/auto-animate during sex scenes via new button UI.
- Shower spying reworked.
- Strip poker mini-game introduced (needs improvment and poslish but good to test with 2 NPCs).
- Rap mini-game improved (dialogues and mini-game).
- New mailbox events
- New shop items to buy (2)
- New event at the mall on weekends
- Mrs. Johnson's bedroom location added
- Player computer in bedroom can now be accessed (desktop interface and content).
- New cut-scenes
- Bug fixes

Windows:
http://fboom.me/file/1ebf34521ac2c/SummertimeSaga-0.11.10-win.zip

Mac:
http://fboom.me/file/d64649630eca8/SummertimeSaga_0.11.10.app.zip

Andoid:
http://fboom.me/file/fa841b7a5a3d2/SummertimeSAGA-0.11.10-release.apk

What112

My Darling Sister - Version 0.77 [Update]

Release date: March 2017
Genre: Adventure, 3DCG, Animation, Interactive, Lesbian, Big breasts, Incest, Sister, Seduction
Size: 186 MB

About:

Your name is Michael, you live with her sister, and sit back, for it is soon coming girlfriend and your goal is to give her a warm welcome and of course to seduce her. Everything depends on you

For this version you need to register and create an account.

http://fboom.me/file/d7a08bc6ed1c6/My_Darling_Sister_Version_0.0.77.rar

What112

Total Seduction - Version 0.7 + Pregnancy Mod [Update]

Release date: 19 February 2017
Genre: RPG, Women, Teacher, Classmate, Mother, Gym, Trainer
Size: 26 MB

About:

A new version of Total Seduction is out, presenting two new characters with 11 new sex scenes. The game now has 14 characters and 84 unique sex scenes altogether. Also a new location - a Shop has been opened. This version has advanced anti-aliasing procedures implemented, improving the quality of scene rendering. It it happens that scenes are rendered too slow compared to previous versions, you can turn off the anti-aliasing from the main menu.

Your classmate and a best friend Taylor has been added to the game. When you meet her at school, you can invite her over to your house, where you can study together, or find other ways to have fun. Taylor is a premium content character - if you are not a Patreon supporter you can achieve only seduction level 1 with her (oral sex).

A shopkeeper Amy is now present at the local market. She will make shopping even more fun, if you manage to seduce her. Also, any shop patron can join your fun time, if you manage to have appropriate seduction level. Amy is a free content character, so she is available to all players.

http://fboom.me/file/bd2a04028b999/Total_Seduction_v0.7_+_Pregnancy_Mod.rar

What112

Seeds of Chaos - Version 0.2.10 [Update]

Release date: 11 March 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Eroge, Fantasy, Other SEX, VN, Monsters, Demons, Anal, Big Boobs
Size: 137 MB

Characters:

About:

Seeds of Chaos is a free to play dark fantasy eroge made in Ren'py, inspired by the worldbuilding of Berserk, Dark Souls, The Witcher and other epic fantasy series', as well as the adult games Corruption of Champions, Legend of Queen Opala, and Slavemaker. The game is set in The Six Realms, the westernmost continent in the world of Solanse. Seven years have passed since the last Demon War, and the defeat of Lord Karnas at the hands of the forces of Light ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity for all the races of the six kingdoms. Evil never lies dormant for long, however, and in the shadows new threats to the tenuous peace begin to stir.
In the first scenario, you play as Rowan, a veteran of the last Demon War. He and his fellow heroes, aided by the Goddess of Light, pursued Karnas to the heart of his stronghold, Castle Bloodmeen, and defeated him once and for all. Having hung up his sword upon returning to his peaceful home village and marrying his childhood sweetheart, Alexia, he finds his idyllic life shattered by the arrival of a beautiful, mysterious woman. Before he knows it, he is forced to serve the very darkness he fought to destroy seven years ago.

Version 0.2.10 Changelog:

- Week count upped to 18
- Over 20 new events
- 5 new sex scenes
- 3 new resource types
- Raeve Keep has been added to the map (east of portal), and conquering the keep by force has been added
- Introductory scene with Draith now triggers when building the Breeding Pits
- Castle room NPCs now greet the player and have talk functions
- CGs and variants added to the post goal #1 Rowan x Alexia scene, and this scene has been added to the replay gallery
- New armour has been added, and old armour has been rebalanced
- Squashed a bug relating to completing research which currently do not have completion reports
- 100% more yeti hunting

http://fboom.me/file/a6d0f1ad0ff11/seeds-of-chaos-0.2.10-pc.rar

What112

My Strange Sister - Demo Version 0.31 [Update]

Release date: 25 February 2017
Genre: RPG, Adventure, Big Boobs, Family, Masturbation, Sexy Girl, Incest, Voyeur, Creampie
Size: 156 MB

About:

This is a story about a guy who ran away from his family, to study in a different city. More accurately, he fled from his sister, for whom he has feelings which are more than 'fraternal'. This is a game about B/S incest. And there is plenty of it. Hopefully, this will not be just 'another' incest game. What makes it different from the rest?
Firstly, the storyline in the genre of modern urban fantasy. The story takes an important part in the game. As should be expected, there will be several variants of development to the plot, with different endings.
Secondly, we will make interactive and animated sex scenes.
Third, the main character can have different personalities, that will affect the game later.
Lastly. Despite the fact that there is only one female character in this game, we will try to make her as custom as possible. From her appearance to her traits. This will also affect the game-play.

Version 0.31 Changelog:

+4000 words. The secret of the Liz will be revealed. Also, there is a new interactive and animated sexual event in this version.
There will be several choices, the consequences of which you can only see in the next versions. You must start a new game to play it without errors.
The new event fetish is a sleeping sex )

http://fboom.me/file/ef7487a6956ac/My_Strange_Sis_v0.31.rar

What112

Villain Trainer - Azula - Demo Version

Release date: 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Trainer, Azula, BDSM, Blowjob, Cumshot, Oral, Villain
Size: 115 MB

About:

Villain Trainer features Fire Lord Azula. In this alternate universe, she and her father have been victorious. For the last four years, while the Phoenix King Ozai has pursued total world domination, his daughter has ruled the home land. Completely isolated in her palace, Azula managed the Fire Nation by messenger hawk for three years, until Ozai demanded that she pass orders through a military liaison. Over the course of the last year, numerous liaisons have either been banished or killed by the unstable royal. Now, you have been chosen. Will you meet a similar fate, or do you have what it takes to survive and turn your perilous position into an advantage?

http://fboom.me/file/a7a8212366b0a/Villain-Trainer-Demo-win.rar

What112

Dating my Daughter - Version 0.0.7 Alpha [Update]

Release date: 12 March 2017
Genre: Date-Sim, Visual novel, Big Tits, Father-Daughter, Seduced, Voyeur, Incest, Sexy Girl, Interactive, Masturbate
Size: 919 MB

About:

You'll assume the role of a divorced father who hasn't seen his daughter in years. Now that she's 18 years old, she contacts you and tells you that she would like to have a "father-daughter" date with you. You'll have the chance to get to know your daughter better, build a special relationship and why not, maybe convince her to have more "father-daughter" dates with you in the future
Gameplay
You'll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of the date and the main story as well.
There are two stats (at the moment) in the game: Friendship and Love. You can see them at the top right corner of the screen.
Every time you make a choice, you'll win or lose a point (sometimes more than one) depending on the decision you make. For example, if you choose to stare at your daughter's ass and she catches you, you'll lose 1 friendship point.
You'll have to get a certain amount points to advance in the game. If you fail, you'll have to repeat the date.
There will be secondary characters like your ex-wife, your daughter's best friend, your coworkers, etc. but the main focus will be on F/D content.

Version 0.0.7 Changelog:

- Fixed points system at Georgina's Apartment (Sexy dress) on Day 5.
- Toned down the swearing from the previous update :)
- Added some onomatopoeia to the kissing scenes in Day 7 (another of TabooFan's suggestions, but to be honest, I'm planning on replacing them with actual kissing sounds in the following updates :] )
- Changed some scenes from Day 5.
- Changed dad's skin at the restaurant - Day 4 (I'll be gradually replacing the father's skin from old days because it looks too palid, as many of you commented.)
- Added day 6 (with more content)
- Added day 7 (No spoilers this time xD)

http://fboom.me/file/ab4e255a1b7d6/Dating_My_Daughter-0.0.7-win.zip

What112

Dreams Of Desire - Episode 1 - Version 1.0

Genre: Visual novel, Hypnosis, Mind-control, Harem, MILF, Big boobs, Teen, Anal, Corruption, Incest, Mom-Son, Big Ass, Feet Fetish
Size: 477 MB

About:

You play as the middle sibling of a family living together with Mom, an older and a younger Sister, and a military Father.
As the summer holiday is coming to an end, things are looking grim for our hero, his Dad coming home soon to take him to the military school he was once a student of.
Our hero however, has other ideas. He never wanted to be a soldier. As things start to look inevitable, he stumbles upon an old book about the ways of the mind.
With the help of newfound knowledge he can change the course of his life. But how will he do it?

http://fboom.me/file/d7d845c0aee5d/Dreams_Of_Desire_1.0.rar

What112

View of Family - Version 0.01 - BugFix [Update]

Genre: Visual Novel, RPG, Family Sex, Incest, Brother-Sister, Seduce, Big Boobs, Big Ass, Sexy Girl
Size: 114 MB

About:

"View of family" is a pov, rpg game with some kind of open world... in perspective. A lot of quests will allow you to put yourself in this incredible adventures.
You'll assume the role of a ordinary 21 year guy... who lives a normal life and working as tutor.
He lives with his sister Nicole and his mother Emily. Help him to seduce all women in this game!

http://fboom.me/file/32e115d94cb3f/View_of_family-0.0.1-pc.rar

What112

Twin Star - Version 0.6.2 [Update]

Release date: 7 March 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, All sex, Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Brother-Sister, Dating-sim, Erotic adventure, Family sex, Hardcore sex, Lesbian, Sexy girl, Small tits, Teengirl, Voyeur, Incest, Twincest
Size: 366 MB

About:

Meet 18 yearsold twins Lena and Mike

Twin Star is a twincest, voyeurism, dating-sim, topdown sex RPG with DAZ3D powered hardcore action scenes.
You control either the male twin Mike or the female twin Lena as your character
The ultimate goal will be the seduction of your twin while gathering as many sexual memories as possible.
You have to form a bond with your twin over time to achieve this goal.
In addition you have a variety of tools at your disposal to perform all sorts of "memory gathering" in form of spy cameras, observation, blackmailing, and other sorts of mischievous actions.
These actions might interfere with the bonding progress of your twin but result in some fine material that you can keep or sell to earn some cash to upgrade your equipment even further for better quality material.
As with your relationship with your twin you start from scratch with your available equipment and work your way up.

What is new in version 0.6.2:

It features a brand new scene (50 CGI) with Lena and Tamara that you can trigger each day after school in the classroom when speaking to Tamara.

http://fboom.me/file/4ad0b57fe32d7/TwinStar_techDemo_0_6_2.rar