[RG] [K2S] 2D/3D Games for your entertainment [Press play] PART 2

What112

SummertimeSaga - BugTest Version 0.11.50 [Update]

Release date: 30 March 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Big tits, Dating Sim, Humor, Incest, VN, Voyeurism, Humor, RPG, SLG, Milf, Brother-Sister, Mom-Son, Aunt-Cousin
Censorship: No
Language : English
Size: 394 MB

About:

After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind, there fathers death though was suspicious and police investigated it . He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his fathers death, save for college and find a girl for prom.

Gameplay:
- Visual Novel story progression
- Dating sim stat and quest progression
- Enhanced experience through cut scenes and mini games
- Powered by Renpy Engine

Fetishes:

- Incest M/S & B/S
- Milf
- Voyeurism
- Impregnation
- Breastfeeding
- Milking
- Mild BDSM
- Spanking
- Vanilla M/F
- Vanilla M/M
- Anal
- Monster Girl
- Group MM/F & FF/M
- Trap
- Public Sex
- Nurse
- Latex
- Librarian
- Glasses
- Toys
- Gloryhole
- Muscle Girl
- Exhibitionism

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/96d01bb0325ee/SummertimeSaga-0.11.5-win.zip

What112

My Legacy - Version 0.4.4 [Update]

Genre: Interactive, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Groping, Cosplay, Seduced, Corruption, Pervert, Voyeur, Family Sex, Incest
Size: 506 MB [Windows], 491 MB [Mac]

About:

This game will be about a single man, who works as creator of erotic novels and because of that work and his craziness he is lonely all the time. But he isn't all alone. He has his pals "Mr. D" and "the brain". All of them come to the conclusion that it would be the best idea ever to continue the guys legacy by impregnating the females of the family of his brother, when they came for a visit to him.
Can you help him to accomplish his plans and how?

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/ee37cfd370c33/My_Legacy-pc-version-0.4.4.zip

Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/b93eaa1734499/My_Legacy-mac-version-0.4.4.zip

What112

Total Seduction - Version 0.75 + Pregnancy Mod + Dodge Mod [Update]

Release date: 29 March 2017
Genre: RPG, Women, Teacher, Classmate, Mother, Gym, Trainer, Simulator
Size: 24 MB

About:

So today, a new version of Total Seduction is out. This one does not have any new characters (thus v0.75), but it has a lot of new content for nearly all existing characters. I will go briefly through it in this post, but the amount of content in the game has now grown to such extend, that I have decided to create a Guide, where all current sex scenes are listed. As of current version, there are around 120 fully animated unique sex scenes, each with several stages of animations. The guide also includes information about the quests and player's traits and can be downloaded from this page.

In this version, all girls, except Erin and FBI agents can be possessed. Any possessed girl can seduce FBI agent Mark and have sex for money with Jake in a strip bar. If Noelle will save her virginity to this point, she can also sell it for a large amount of cash to Jake. There are also several lesbian scenes between possessed girls and willing participants.

A new mechanics has been added to the game - girls with Seduction Level 2 and above can be Corrupted. There are currently two stages of corruption - in stage one, girl will start wearing more revealing clothes. In stage two, her behavior will become more lewd. For example, Misty will have tendencies to nudism, or Lila will start earning money on webcam. This behavior will also unlock new sex scenes with the player. In this version, Charlotte, Lila, Taylor, Noelle and Misty can be corrupted. Stage two corruption for Charlotte and Taylor is a premium content.

Besides new content, there has been also several changes to the game's engine. Pathing has been improved, so the bug, when the player gets stuck in the environment should be eliminated (or at least greatly reduced). The game now has a completely redesigned artificial intelligence scripting, which will allow for more variant behavior of NPCs in future builds. Several models have improved quality, mainly in the areas of butts, knees and elbows. "setup.exe" has been added to the main game's directory, which allows to turn off anti-aliasing. Anti-aliasing caused problems for several users in previous build. So if you were not able to run previous version, you can try to run setup first and disable anti-aliasing and the problem may be fixed.

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/bdece0bc65c2e/Total_Seduction_v0.75.rar

What112

Last Days of the Universe - Version 2017.03 build [Update]

Release date: 22 March 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Sci-fi, Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, All sex, Lesbian, Monsters, Fantasy
Size: 204 MB

About:

Welcome to a science-fiction universe for adults.
A super-massive black-hole is continuously expanding in the center of a universe on the verge of collapse. Entire civilizations have been destroyed, others have escaped. for a while. No one is safe.
You are the leader of a world facing obliteration. Will you find a way to escape the impending doom?

https://fboom.me/file/88834ab481ff1/LastDaysOfTheUniversex86_64.rar

What112

Bastard Girls - Version 0.0.3d [Update]

Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Animation, Big tits, PAWG, All sex, Blowjob, School, Submission, BDSM, Incest, Public Sex
Size: 696 MB

About:

You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.
The game is bilingual so you can choose between Spanish and English languages. At the beginning of the game is like a graphic novel in full force. But over time it will be an open world where you can choose where you want and who you want to go with.

Version 0.0.3d:

1. Increase the time.
2. 100 slots to save the game.
3. Fix Bug to save the game.
4. Fix bug mission to have a romantic date with Carol. I recommend speak many times with her to have a scene with her. If they are more curious after all events, will be something else.

https://fboom.me/file/6525c6bef3589/Bastard_Girls_0.0.3d_Win.rar

What112

Doll House - Version 0.2 [Update]

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Animation, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Doggystyle, Sexual Training, Domination, Humilation, BDSM, Corruption, Prostitution, Brothel
Size: 157 MB

About:

You are the Doll Master and it is your duty to turn untrained slaves into valuable "Dolls"!
Making money at the Doll House is based on a slaves level so training them is the most important part of your job. (and fucking them all day long is a nice side effect of this job!)
Each slave has her own training routines that have to be trained at special locations all around the game world.
You can boost their training with special items and make them earn more at the Doll House with improvements and buffs.
At the end of each day you collect the profit that your slaves make when working at the Doll House. And with this money you can then improve and expand your slave harem.

Fetishes:

- domination
- corruption
- training
- bondage
- brothel simulation
- pairing: MF, MMF, FF

https://fboom.me/file/1305890fe872a/DollHouse_v0.2_WinOS.rar

What112

I Love Daddy - Version 0.0.7 [Update]

Release date: 31 March 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Incest, Dad-Daughter, Family sex, Sexy girl, Teen girl, Bath, Bathroom, Masturbation, all sex, Anal, Seduced, Romance, Voyeur
Size: 252 MB [Windows], 250 MB [Android]

About:

It is a story about a simple girl, who ends up staying in a hotel in Venice with her father for her 18th birthday after her mother bailed out on the romantic getaway that her father planned to try to fix the marriage. In the last night of the trip though, the A/C breaks down and she ends up waking up during the night because of the heat and sweat. Then, by accident or by fate, she sees something she shouldn't have, and when they return home on the next day a new idea hatches in her mind. She has to seduce her daddy.

That's where you come in, you take control of the girl in the hopes of seducing her father, having sex with him and making him as happy as he has made her. Will she be able to sate her lust? What will happen with the marriage? How far are you willing to go for your daddy?

Version 0.0.7 Changelog:

First the raw numbers. The game now consist of:
268 pictures in total, which are divided in
around 23 events (explained in the spoilers section below) which have
20,292 words written in them.

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/c39d9f787a5db/I_love_Daddy-0.07-pc.zip

Android:
https://fboom.me/file/e32e7db7f49fb/IloveDaddy-0.07-release.apk

What112

SummertimeSaga - Version 0.11.60 Alpha [Update]

Genre: Visual Novel, Big tits, Dating Sim, Humor, Incest, VN, Voyeurism, Humor, RPG, SLG, Milf, Brother-Sister, Mom-Son, Aunt-Cousin
Size: 394 MB [Windows], 392 MB [Mac], 411 MB [Android]

About:

After his father died leaving his mother, sister and him behind, there fathers death though was suspicious and police investigated it . He also left the family a huge debt to some shady people. So now he has to look after them both plus find the people that caused his fathers death, save for college and find a girl for prom.

Gameplay:
- Visual Novel story progression
- Dating sim stat and quest progression
- Enhanced experience through cut scenes and mini games
- Powered by Renpy Engine

Version 0.11.60 Alpha:

* New Mini-game (Fishing)
* New Terry dialogues
* 2 New locations (Forest, Attic)
* New character (Anna)
* 2 New Mom H-scenes
* 2 New Mom dialogue scenes
* 2 New Aunt Diane dialogue scenes
* Mom story flow rework
* Telescope rework
* Menu VFX
* Menu soundtrack
* New backgrounds during dialogues on click (close up DOF)
* New items around the house (quest related and easter eggs)
* New cut-scene (garden)
* Bug fixes

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/cce1f0d20777a/SummertimeSaga-0.11.60-win.zip

Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/586774d91ea29/SummertimeSaga_0.11.60.app.zip

Android:
https://fboom.me/file/331c099b9180f/SummertimeSAGA-0.11.60-release.apk

What112

Strumpets - Version 2.50 [Update]

Release date: 1 April 2017
Genre: Flash, Erotic, All sex, Dark skin, Blue hair, Fantasy, Brothel, Sim
Size: 22 MB

About:

This time, while we work on some of the more complicated requests, we added a few more tight top options, a new event system with a couple events. And a special secret that happens at the end of day 4.
I also fixed the release function and the blank traits issues.

https://fboom.me/file/c94225f26233d/Strumpets2-50.zip

What112

Corruption - Version 0.25 - Update

Release date: 2 April 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Corruption, Mind control, Harem, Fetish, All sex, Big boobs, Blowjob, Sex
Size: 1.21 GB

Author Words:

Hi~ I am Mr.C. I'm making an adult game. Now, I'm working on a game except for my business time. If everyone has a lot of support to me, I will be able to invest more time in game production. I want you to try the public version and invest in my potential.
Unfortunately, I am not an English speaking country, so translation may be a little strange. Please understand it. (all info I could get)

Version 0.25 Changelog:

-added Jenny action (titfuck,blowjob)
-Random scene when going out
-Random events in livingroom
-added Nicole picture, strip action
-added Heather talk,picture action
-added Heather action(kiss,touch)
-added day of the week system ( affecting meeting and dating)
-added Heather phone action (you can date with her)
-Changed prologue scene
-added Nicole action(kiss,strip)
-remodeled some jerk off scene
-remodeled downtown map
-added Megan action(spank,kiss)
-added Emily action(kiss,strip)
-added Nicole night scene
-added Mrs.Simpson action(talk,video)
-added Maria action(touch)
-added corruption level changing scene
-added Nicole pool date scene

https://fboom.me/file/64040558d8a50/corruption-v0.25-pc.zip

What112

Cohabitation - Version 0.42.1 - Update

Release date: 1 April 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Sim, Big Tits, Training, Voyeur, Corruption, Spy, Pervert
Size: 163 MB

About:

This is a game I've been tinkering with on and off for the past few months. It's a raising / corruption sim with 3D images made using Illusion's HoneySelect. You play as Calvin who now lives with his niece Megan, and the goal is to corrupt her. It's a fairly modest game. While it's technically an RPG Maker MV game it plays nothing like a regular RPG as it is pretty much purely menu based with a point-and-click system.

Version 0.42.1 Changelog:

- Goodnight kiss favor scene and repeatable version. You can only do this during the 'Midnight' period. Hit 'X' or 'Escape' to bring up the favor menu and select it.
- Oral progression event and repeatable version. This requires Megan's Lust, Lewdness, and Affection to all be at least 100 each. You'll also have to do the Strip, Chest Wash, and Goodnight Kiss favor scenes, which means if you've already seen them then you'll have to revert to an earlier save (sorry about this). Once all those requirements are met it will activate automatically during the 'Afternoon' period.
For the repeatable version, after you see the initial one you can do it by going to Calvin's bed and selecting it during the Morning - Night periods. Unlike the others, though, unless her lust is at 80 she'll flat turn you down.
- Speaking of lust, it's now capped at 100.

https://fboom.me/file/6d32983a0d010/Cohabitation_v0.42.1.7z

What112

Glassix - Version 0.12.0 - Update

Release date: 3 April 2017
Genre: 3DCG, ADV, All Sex, Animation, Fantasy, Flash, Hypnosis, Oral, Sex sim, SLG, Titsjob, Incest, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister
Size: 2.02 GB

About:

Glassix is a project aiming to give you another way to enjoy custom made games. Glassix will focus on the story to let you enjoy a more classic visual novel game with point & click elements.

* 11 girls with unique kinks
* 11 extra girls with limited interaction which will be fully playable later
* Roam in the city and interact with the girls
* 7 districts to explore, more than 150 locations !
* 4 obedience level to trigger and increase the girls willingness to perform pervert act with you
* City map interface to easily find your way
* Affection and obedience management. You'll need to raise both for the girl to act as you want.
* A lot of features planned such as : money, part time job, school grades, romantic dating events with girls, choose an official girlfriend and more !
* And of course, a lot more H stuff will be added in each new version.

Version 0.12.0 Changelog:

- Added Okimi's sex images during night event
- Corrected Rin, Ayumi and Hikari schedule from 1PM to 1PM30 during week days
- Corrected Sarah's obedience event options which triggered a "Not here" reaction from Aiko and Kana if level 3.
- Corrected flickering text effect at lower text display speed
- This should cover the remaining important bugs for this version hopefully.
- Level 4 for Hikari, Mitsuko, Naomi and Saiko
- St Patrick events (by Carpe Noctem)
- New anal command for standing position
- New anal command for chair
- New anal command for bed
- Remaining 7 extra girls added (no level yet)

https://fboom.me/file/8b3586c5ad59a/Glassix_v0.12.0.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/cb4fb4a11b63a/Glassix_v0.12.0.part2.rar

What112

ABYSS - Version 6 - Limited Edition - Update

Release date: 24 March 2017
Genre: SLG, Training, 3D, Lingerie, Glasses, Corruption, Anal, Oral, Incest, BDSM, Groping, Corruption, Humiliation, Lesbian
Size: 175 MB

About:

Shy girl Alice comes to the Peaks High private school and tries to make friends, but the only friend she can trust is her diary. You play as her uncle, wealthy, handsome and single businessman in his mid-forties. Poor girl lost her parents in a traffic accident and now you are her family. She comes to stay at your place for quite a while. Everything is new for the girl: new life, new school, new family. But if only she could guess what is waiting ahead.

Gameplay:
You'll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of each particular scene and the main story as well.
Characters:
The story will be built around your relations with your niece. But there will be additional characters: her classmates and friends, schoolteachers, etc.

What is new?

- Added pictures for the Chapter I scenes.
- Added Alice's voice for the Chapter I first event.
- Added 1 storyline event.
- Added 1 bonus event.
- Added third school outfit.

https://fboom.me/file/d54088bcce6cb/Abyss_6LE.zip

What112

Corruption - Version 0.25b - BugFix - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, Corruption, Mind control, Harem, Fetish, All sex, Big boobs, Blowjob, Sex
Size: 1.22 GB

Author Words:

Hi~ I am Mr.C. I'm making an adult game. Now, I'm working on a game except for my business time. If everyone has a lot of support to me, I will be able to invest more time in game production. I want you to try the public version and invest in my potential.
Unfortunately, I am not an English speaking country, so translation may be a little strange. Please understand it. (all info I could get)

Version 0.25 Changelog:

-added Jenny action (titfuck,blowjob)
-Random scene when going out
-Random events in livingroom
-added Nicole picture, strip action
-added Heather talk,picture action
-added Heather action(kiss,touch)
-added day of the week system ( affecting meeting and dating)
-added Heather phone action (you can date with her)
-Changed prologue scene
-added Nicole action(kiss,strip)
-remodeled some jerk off scene
-remodeled downtown map
-added Megan action(spank,kiss)
-added Emily action(kiss,strip)
-added Nicole night scene
-added Mrs.Simpson action(talk,video)
-added Maria action(touch)
-added corruption level changing scene
-added Nicole pool date scene

https://fboom.me/file/eb765c6457e4c/corruption-v0.25b-pc.zip

What112

Big Brother - Version 0.3.0.009 - Update

Genre: Adventure, ADV, RPG, 3DCG, Seduction, Corruption, Big Tits, Incest, Sex, Bath, Oral, Masturbate, Voyeur, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister
Language : English, Russian
Size: 518 MB

About:

The main character is a guy living in a family with two sisters and mom. Oh the horror! Guy?! No need to worry. Therefore, guy in the frame will appear only when necessary. However, most of the time we will be monitoring the family. Only pre-render image corresponding to a situation event and need.For its part, will try to make every effort to from the aesthetic point of view, it was all good. Thirdly, a new approach to the gameplay. Instead focus on dialogue, the depth of character interaction. Instead of the number of npc will be a focus on quality.

The game will be adapted to any resolution. As windowed and full screen. The schedule will be calculated under the fullHD (1920x1080). If you have a lower resolution and quality will not be lost. If higher, a little lost clarity, but still remain at a high level. In addition, In plan to add options to adjust the size of interface elements (icons and text).

Version 0.3.0.009 Changelog:

* New character Kira, Max's aunt. Some story, new "opportunity" and a lot of new events with her.
* New character Olivia, Lisa's classmate. Currently just an episodic character.
* Second tier of clothes (over 40 new images).
* Sex scenes with Max.
* Improved image quality for new events (better lightning and poses).
* New progress in the "Mentor" opportunity.
* New progress all three options in the "Schoolmate" opportunity.
* A bit of progress in the "Blogger" opportunity.
* New naked punishments.
* Mom's patience parameter is replaced with Eric's influence.
* Temporally removed game over, but Eric's influence still has effect in the game.
* You can now install cameras in every room.
* Some changes in online courses prices and effects.
* Now you can make mistakes in Lisa's homework even if you decided to help her without asking for anything in return.
* Now you can look for a spider even if someone is in the pool.
* Fixed a bug where you would lose candies after nightly event with Alice.
* You can now rename save files.
* Improved protection from cheating, breaking save files, extracting images from the game and game modifications. Lmao, we already have cheats
* Save files from 0.3 will probably be compatible with later versions of the game.
* Increased the default number of max save files. Edit the config.cfg file and change the max number of save files to get more.
* Buttload of new events, images and dialogs.
* Some surprises for you to find.

https://fboom.me/file/6d60a6b465d0f/BigBrother-0.3.0.009.rar