[RG] [K2S] 2D/3D Games for your entertainment [Press play] PART 2

What112

Paying Quest - Version 0.2 [Update]

Release date: 2 April 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, VN, Milf, Big breasts, Action, Big ass, Incest, Erotic Adventure, Big Boobs, Big Tits, Family Sex, Brother-Sister
Censorship: No
Language : English
Size: 201 MB

About:

As the player you will experience different story lines and adventures with many different girls. You arrive in a new city but you have nowhere to live. Your sister Amy's friend Katherine lives in the city and is short on cash so she agrees to have you as a paying guest for couple of months until you find a place of your own.

Version 0.2 Changelog:

* Re-did existing Katherine images.
* Added two semi-erotic scenes.
* Added another dream sequence with Amy.
* Added a fitness stat which does nothing at the moment.

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/f328b202cf308/PayingGuest-0.2-pc.zip

What112

Elana Champion of Lust - Chapter 2 - Version 0.92 Alpha [Update]

Release date: 3 April 2017
Genre: Flash, Animation, Fantasy, Big tits, Group sex, Oral sex, Striptease, Titsjob, Lesbians, Demons, Elf, Fairy, Pixy, Witch
Language : English, Spanish
Size: 73 MB

Chapter 2 - Version 0.9 Alpha Changelog:

· Fixed some typos.
· Fixed bug from Nurik who always repeat his initial event.
· Added villagers to the church.
· Removed visual glitch on the villagers of the intro.
· Now villagers doesn't hate and love blowjobs at the same time.
· Now you have a steel minigame to earn money but it need tutorial and interface. (To do the minigame click on the "start" square and move the pointer through the line to the other square without touching the border. If you touch the border, you'll lose influence with the villager).
· Now when you perform actions with the villagers, if you hit on the green spot on the bar minigame, you'll earn 1 point of Max. magic or Max. energy to a maximum of 300.
· Added a help text when Elana is trying to perform an action to advanced for the villager.
· As you influence a villager the green part of the bar minigame will get bigger.
· Fixed a bug which made the villagers have random properties.
· Added "fuck" action for with male characters (1 animation per Elana form).
· Added descriptions of the skills on the skills tree.
· Added pop-ups when you buy the talents.
· Now the skills have different costs to purchase.
· Chained observing events now work as chained observing events of chapter 1.
· Now, when you are going to perform an action, you'll find an eye button to see the information you have about the villager.
· Added a text on the intro explaining Elana now have a notebook to write the info of the villagers.
· Changed interface of the notebook and added the possibility to see if the villager prefers one Elana or another.
· Added inventory (right click to "use" object and left click to move but the only object you can "use" now is the notebook).
· Added ritual 1 (Performed on the nest like chapter one. You'll find the button of ritual 2 but doesn't do nothing yet).
· Added 5 Rala events (with 6 images)
· Once you finish Rala's events you can go again to her shop and now you can buy and sell items. This part still have some glitches but you can buy or sell items dragging them to one part or the other or making a double click on the items.
· When you go to Rala's shop you can also train her (4 images appearing at random but no costs or effects yet. Not explanations either).
· At Rala's shop you'll see the option to give her a gift but it's not implemented yet. In future the affection from Rala to Elana will increase with this options and will allow to perform more trainings.
· Added 2 Scylla events (starting in the academy) with 2 images.
· Now you can buy some special objects, Amulet of spectral vision and ethereal jars, which will allow Elana to see and gather spiritual ingredients and spirit essences during nights. The amulet will be needed to see the items and the jars to collect the essences of spirits. The jars can only contain, each one, one type of spirit essences. Nothing to do yet with this and still a lots of names, pop-ups and explanations to add in game.

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/d51bd42ead45d/CH2_Alpha092.rar

What112

The Dark Prince - Version 1.1 - Update

Release date: 31 March 2017
Genre: Adventures, MILF, 3D, All sex, Big tits, Demons, Monster, Incest, Brother-Sister, Big Breasts, Milf
Size: 849 MB

About:

The game is about a young man, who accidently inherits some special magic powers from his ancestor. Now he has to fight demons and protect his family (Mom and sister) from their attacks, using their gratitude to corrupt them.
By the way, I'm sorry if I make mistakes, English is not my native language.
I plan to create a really big adult game, that will contain incest, harem, domination, bdsm, lesbian sex and many other things. It will also have many characters (about 10 girls or more to interact with), many locations (much more than demo-version has), a system of skills, a battle system, a lot of enemies and various ways to defeat them, and other interesting events.
I also plan to change the interface if the game, to add some buttons and info screens.
I can't draw pictures myself, so I used 3D SexVilla Editor to create graphics for my game.

Version 1.1 Changelog:

1. Info screens. Now you will constantly see important information on the screen (like day, time, HP and energy).
2. Inventory and skills buttons. Now you will be able to check your skills and inventory at any moment by pressing special buttons. You will also be able to store some items in your room.
3. New enemies. Now the game has 3 types of demons to confront.
4. Health bars during the fight, displaying yours and enemy's health.
5. Potions. In this version you will learn how to make potions, that may become very helpful in fight.
6. New girls: Jessica (has some nude content) and Lisa (has no nude content in this version, but still helpful)
7. Another new character and a new location will be shown once.
8. All Mom erotic content has changed. The scenes now will be shown differently based on what clothes Mom took off before the scene.
9. And 5$ Patrons will get their cheat-codes as promised.

https://fboom.me/file/b98c01395ffb8/The_Dark_Prince_(demo)-1.1-all.rar

What112

Strumpets - Version 2.50.5 - HotFix [Update]

Genre: Flash, Erotic, All sex, Dark skin, Blue hair, Fantasy, Brothel, Sim
Size: 22 MB

About:

Hotfix 2.50.5 male pc's fixed and strippers
Fixed a bug that would mess everything in the dialog events if you had a male player character.
Also added some stripper animations to the brothel.
Please restart your games and delete your progress if you want to see the new events that happen in the first 5 days.

https://fboom.me/file/b2f2ecea811fa/Strumpets2-50.5.zip

What112

The Defeat of Little Red - Version 0.2 - Update

Release date: 5 April 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, ADV, Big Tits, Muscle Girl, All Sex, Fight, BDSM
Size: 153 MB [Windows], 138 MB [Mac]

Author words:

Alright, decided I wanted to release what I had done before I worked in a new villain, see if I can get some feedback from you all.
As stated before there's a couple of new options in with the Gasser and a new ending (being sold into white slavery). It's pretty short for now but I'll probably end up fleshing it out for people. And, a big thank you to all my backers who helped pay for most of the files I used for the new ending!!

Also, a quick note: at this point I'm making these early versions available publicly. But once the game gets to a certain size/I get enough backers who are giving feedback I'll probably post it only for those who are backing me.

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/718ba9aa423ac/TheDefeatofLittleRed-0.2-pc.zip

Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/3c0a4f4653c3e/TheDefeatofLittleRed-0.2-mac.zip

What112

Big Brother - Version 0.3.0.010 - Update

Release date: 4 April 2017
Genre: Adventure, ADV, RPG, 3DCG, Seduction, Corruption, Big Tits, Incest, Sex, Bath, Oral, Masturbate, Voyeur, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister
Language : English, Russian
Size: 518 MB

About:

The main character is a guy living in a family with two sisters and mom. Oh the horror! Guy?! No need to worry. Therefore, guy in the frame will appear only when necessary. However, most of the time we will be monitoring the family. Only pre-render image corresponding to a situation event and need.For its part, will try to make every effort to from the aesthetic point of view, it was all good. Thirdly, a new approach to the gameplay. Instead focus on dialogue, the depth of character interaction. Instead of the number of npc will be a focus on quality.

The game will be adapted to any resolution. As windowed and full screen. The schedule will be calculated under the fullHD (1920x1080). If you have a lower resolution and quality will not be lost. If higher, a little lost clarity, but still remain at a high level. In addition, In plan to add options to adjust the size of interface elements (icons and text).

Version 0.3.0.010 Changelog:

* Now you can see status response when you ask for password.
* Fixed bug related to rejecting some emails.
* Alice's dress costs $200 (starting new game is required)
* "Grow:" debug label was removed.
* Cams income increased by 17%
* Candies dialogue is available from 3rd relationship level again.
* One thing were improved which will allow you do not loose cam views. Will talk about it separately.
* Bug was fixed which allow you to ask mom about yoga even if she's doing something

Version 0.3.0.009 Changelog:

* New character Kira, Max's aunt. Some story, new "opportunity" and a lot of new events with her.
* New character Olivia, Lisa's classmate. Currently just an episodic character.
* Second tier of clothes (over 40 new images).
* Sex scenes with Max.
* Improved image quality for new events (better lightning and poses).
* New progress in the "Mentor" opportunity.
* New progress all three options in the "Schoolmate" opportunity.
* A bit of progress in the "Blogger" opportunity.
* New naked punishments.
* Mom's patience parameter is replaced with Eric's influence.
* Temporally removed game over, but Eric's influence still has effect in the game.
* You can now install cameras in every room.
* Some changes in online courses prices and effects.
* Now you can make mistakes in Lisa's homework even if you decided to help her without asking for anything in return.
* Now you can look for a spider even if someone is in the pool.
* Fixed a bug where you would lose candies after nightly event with Alice.
* You can now rename save files.
* Improved protection from cheating, breaking save files, extracting images from the game and game modifications. Lmao, we already have cheats
* Save files from 0.3 will probably be compatible with later versions of the game.
* Increased the default number of max save files. Edit the config.cfg file and change the max number of save files to get more.
* Buttload of new events, images and dialogs.
* Some surprises for you to find.

https://fboom.me/file/1a6c2af21fc9d/BigBrother_0.3.0.010.rar

What112

The Coceter Chronicles - Version 0.6e [Update]

Release 8 February 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Fantasy, Female Heroine, Maid, Elf, Oral, Handjob, Titsjob, Lesbians, Futanari, Devil
Size: 436 MB

About Game:

The story starts off in the world of Runda'almare, where a rift has appeared leading to our world. This isn't uncommon, however do to what happened the last time a rift appeared, the El'wen (Fae race of Runda'almare) are choosing to be cautious. You take the role of Tabitha, a not so normal Fae, who's been tasked with scouting the human world, and examining how they have evolved since the last rift. Though something isn't quite right, and the history books may have been lying about the last human world expedition.
This will be the last update for Chapter 1 till I release Chapter 2 later this month. This update includes a lot of bug fixes, a couple extended scenes and several changes. This update isn't required before v.07 drops later this month, so don't feel obligated to download it.
I also wrote out a new and more in depth scene guide. This ones an RTF file, so not 100% sure if Mac users can use it.

Version 0.6e Changelog:

-Fixed several scenes that either froze or errored when using Slideshow Animations.
-Fixed Attributes not tracking properly during some scenes.
-Fixed Kissing Lily not tracking properly.
-Fixed Daily reading in bed not giving +1 Knowledge
-Fixed Daily Workout not giving +1 Fitness on Day 2.
-Fixed Memorial Plaque in town not recognizing if Lily is in party.
-Fixed Statistic "Times Masturbated" not tracking
-More Grammatical Errors
-Fixed "Skip Scene" freezing game during the final stage of Delicious Treats
-Fixed "Skip Scene" Stat/Attribute gains for the Dovane/Boar Assault scene
Additions

-Extended the Lily/Tabitha scene on Night 2 if you chose her over Taler.
-Added the reworked Chapter 2 Forest Prelude scene back in.
Changes

-Lowered the "Flash Breast" sluttyness check from 60 to 58 when speaking with the Lorianne Stalker
-The Panty Counter now shows the number of Panties found.
-Renamed Tyler to Steve (Was told it was confusing to have both a Taler and a Tyler)
-Modified the Stat/Attribute gain in some scenes as they were unbalanced.
-Lowered the "Begging" sluttyness check from 60 to 58 during the Prince scene.
-Lily will now only appear on Tabitha's trip to the Veil Tear if Tabitha has shown her enough affection.

https://fboom.me/file/920461d6f27b0/CoceterChronicles_pe_v06e_win.7z

What112

Kelly's Family - K84 - Mother in law - Version 0.6 Alpha [Update]

Release date: 16 March 2017
Genre: ADV, 3DCG, All sex, Big breasts, Milf, Adventure, Family, Blowjob, Oral, Straight, Incest, Cheating
Size: 90 MB

About:

Mother in law, is about a couple (Tom and Kelly) who decide to compromise and need the approval of her family to get married. For this we will have to live and get approval from different members of Kelly's family (mother, older sister and little sister) in three different games.

Version 0.6 Changelog:

* Unexpected Sophie Scene
* Conversation with Sarah
* Conversation with Sophie
* Deleted variable energy
* Fixed some bugs
* Almost 100 new images
* 3 animations with Sophie

https://fboom.me/file/4a3fded5098b7/KellyFamily-0.6-all.zip

What112

Babysitter - 0.0.1

Genre: Visual Novel, Corruption, Teen, Incest, Anal, Feet, Voyeurism, Sleep, Harem, Milf, Lesbian
Size: 80 MB

About:

You starting to play in the role of freelance programmer, whos career is not so successful as expected. Currently you are desperately seeking for the client who would buy the "special software" you have been working on for a while and you hope it will make you filthy rich. In the meantime, your sister is having argue with her daughter whether she will go on college or not. This argue ends in having your niece in your apartment free room. And she is currently looking for a job instead going to the college in order to be independent...

Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/e41f87334c90c/Babysitter_v._0.0.1._Walkthrough.rar

https://fboom.me/file/34970ad0b57cb/Babysitter-1.0-win.zip

What112

My Sister Mia - Version 0.4 - Update

Genre: Erotic Adventure, Incest, Brother-Sister, RPG, ADV, Big Tits , 3DCG, Voyeurism, Sexy Teen
Size: 335 MB

About:

You the protagonist are a 18 year old that is about to finish highschool. You live with your Mother, Father and a hot Sister (Mia)
The game starts 2 days before the last day of school. You are behind in school and need to catch up on studying to pass. Your parents are going on a business trip to France for a weak. You are studying till late, your sister comes home and she is drunk. You try to take advantage of that.

Version 0.4 Changelog:

* 107 New pictures
* Two "Stop Motion" scenes
* PC - gallery (you can access photos from previous days with the main character from the pc in your room)
* Updated pictures from version 0.1
* New and updated sprites
* Updated level design
* Saving game - Fixed
* Optional side quests
* New sound effects
* Reduced size of the game

https://fboom.me/file/5c52393dc6446/My_Sister_Mia_v0.4.rar

What112

Zoe's Temptations - Version 0.9a - Update

Release date: 23 March 2017
Genre: 3DCG, ADV, All Sex, Big breasts, Erotic Adventure, Flash, Monster, Monsters, RPG, Succubus, Visual Novel, Demon, Lesbians
Size: 3.1 GB

About:

Zoe's Temptations is a RPG Maker Mv Game with original 18+ 3D content. The game features Zoe Bell as the main character, she is 19 years old and her life is turned upside down when she is visited by two strange little versions of herself that are one a Succubus and the other a Fairy. They remain with Zoe and become friends, however they are not there for a tea party, the two try to corrupt Zoe to join one of their sides(The Faye World and The Land of Lust). They push Zoe to side with them, each following their own agenda, her day to day life becomes more of a recruitment test. All this while also dealing with her real life problems, her stepfather Keith that has something weird about him, her stepsister Sophie that is simply strange and more.

Version 0.9a Changelog:

- Normal life exclusive update (No Midir or Fir content)
- 200+ Images!
- A new optional ending during the normal life of Zoe!
- Around 45 minutes of gameplay, more or less depending on your play style.
- Lots of animated scenes, new sound effects, better immersion!
- Advanced the mannequin quest.
- Advanced the text message quest.
- And more, check it out for yourself!

https://fboom.me/file/59a38dda3ba17/Zoe's_Temptations_0.9a.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/083b5e611365b/Zoe's_Temptations_0.9a.part2.rar

What112

Katie's Corruption - Version 0.5 - Update

Genre: Visual novel, Netorare, 3D, Big tits, Body modification, Nude, Sexy Girl, Cheating, Family Sex, Incest
Size: 84 MB [Windows], 69 MB [Mac]

About:

I'm 3Diddly, and I create 3D comics and visual novel games!
What I try to aim for is realism in the characters in my story. In this manner the story will feel more real and less forced like in alot of other erotic stories.

Main fetishes in my comics and games:
- Corruption
- Body modification: Breast and butt augmentation, tattoos, hair change, piercings
- Netorare
- Cheating
- Family Sex (to a lesser degree, will be included as an option in games but not comics)
- Girls being huge sluts!

Make your choice carefully! Some choices are not obvious. You need to increase those "manipulation points" on the right top corner to progress!

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/1acfec6025604/KC0.5-pc.zip

Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/5ac1485266b26/KC0.5-mac.zip

What112

Twin Star - Version 0.6.3 - Update

Release date: 6 March 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, All sex, Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Brother-Sister, Dating-sim, Erotic adventure, Family sex, Hardcore sex, Lesbian, Sexy girl, Small tits, Teengirl, Voyeur, Incest, Twincest
Size: 396 MB

About:

Meet 18 yearsold twins Lena and Mike

Twin Star is a twincest, voyeurism, dating-sim, topdown sex RPG with DAZ3D powered hardcore action scenes.
You control either the male twin Mike or the female twin Lena as your character
The ultimate goal will be the seduction of your twin while gathering as many sexual memories as possible.
You have to form a bond with your twin over time to achieve this goal.
In addition you have a variety of tools at your disposal to perform all sorts of "memory gathering" in form of spy cameras, observation, blackmailing, and other sorts of mischievous actions.
These actions might interfere with the bonding progress of your twin but result in some fine material that you can keep or sell to earn some cash to upgrade your equipment even further for better quality material.
As with your relationship with your twin you start from scratch with your available equipment and work your way up.

Version 0.6.3 Changelog:

I fixed some bugs regarding the job minigame so it is now possible to work more than once per day (but not at evening or night)
To trigger the new scene with Candice and Lena (30 CGI) you first need to pay Candice for a show (at the left pole) and then offer Mercedes your help so you get access to the backroom area where you need to talk to Candice to start the scene!

https://fboom.me/file/44f6daae09cbb/TwinStar_0_6_3.zip

What112

Umichan Maiko Classroom Havoc - Version 20 - Update

Release: April 2017
Genre: ADV, Bit Tits, Flash, Lingerie, Oral Sex, Paizuri, Students, Swimsuit, Teachers, Waitresses
Language: English
Size: 620 MB

Animations from game:

About:

This game is a 2D first person hentai game where players play as the busty pig tailed Maiko Umiya. During the game, while living her normal life, Maiko unknowingly trains herself to survive a fight that previously killed her in the future according to some mysterious time travelers. This game is not meant to be super serious or realistic. A lot of things in the game are intentionally comical or exaggerated.

https://k2s.cc/file/01c25c5c19db1/umch_v20.zip

What112

My New Life - Version 0.6 - [Update]

Release date: 7 April 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Sexy girls, Big tits, Big ass, Milf, All sex, Family Sex, Corruption, ADV, Incest
Size: 886 MB [after unpacking 2.11 GB]

About:

New game, where you will embody the life of a young man. That he has been alone with his sister in the house of his stepmother and his two daughters. You should go to class, work and have a life in this new city. Get to know your classmates and neighbors. With you live hot situations and romantic dates.

Version 0.6 Changelog:

- New system of transport, You can take the bus cost 1h anywhere
- fixed several errors
- Dad quest start- You need pass 45 days in game
- Amy Quest start- You need pass 35 days in game ( go to hornnet pub in th night)
- A lot of content of Sarah.
- Maria, Carol, Rachel, Chloe.

https://fboom.me/file/c76e37d1b7afe/The_New_Life_v0.6.7z

What112

Soldier's Life - Version 0.14 - [Update]

Genre: Simulator, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful ass, All sex, Blowjob, Anal, Tied, Sexual Training, Trainer, Humilation, Soldier
Size: 258 MB

About:

ou'll play as a soldier who suddenly got promoted over his ice queen superior officer. She made everyone's life a living hell and now you have power over her. My goal for this one is to add more fun stuff for you guys to play with. I am thinking of adding a war system since you'll be in command of an army and more player choices. Since this is only my second game, I'll be careful to not overreach but I think you'll enjoy the additional functionality.

Version 0.14 Changelog:

- 3 new scenes in walk outside. (I also restructured the story for this one since I found that I jumped the gun of the advancement speed.)
- 2 new scenes to blowjob. (bringing this one to a close.)
- 1 new scene to touch. (Some BDSM goodness.)
- Added 7 pics to sex scene.
- Added a new outfit for walk outside.
- Added penalty to retreat in the sortie. (I think that the fighting system is pretty balanced now so I decided to see how this would go.)
- Removed cap on Payton's reputation. (10 is still the most it will contribute to rolls and troop allocation but it can now go higher so as to be used to buy tokens. I'd like some feedback on this one if you have a minute as I'm not sure if it's funner one way or the other.)

"When you're in town, go to "utility" and then "cheat". It will ask for the password below."
Password: "book"

https://fboom.me/file/f059ad198b8b2/SoldierLife_V0.14_Win.rar

What112

Seeds of Chaos - Version 0.2.13 - [Update]

Genre: Visual Novel, Eroge, Fantasy, Other SEX, VN, Monsters, Demons, Anal, Big Boobs
Size: 141 MB

Characters:

About:

Seeds of Chaos is a free to play dark fantasy eroge made in Ren'py, inspired by the worldbuilding of Berserk, Dark Souls, The Witcher and other epic fantasy series', as well as the adult games Corruption of Champions, Legend of Queen Opala, and Slavemaker. The game is set in The Six Realms, the westernmost continent in the world of Solanse. Seven years have passed since the last Demon War, and the defeat of Lord Karnas at the hands of the forces of Light ushered in a new era of peace and prosperity for all the races of the six kingdoms. Evil never lies dormant for long, however, and in the shadows new threats to the tenuous peace begin to stir.
In the first scenario, you play as Rowan, a veteran of the last Demon War. He and his fellow heroes, aided by the Goddess of Light, pursued Karnas to the heart of his stronghold, Castle Bloodmeen, and defeated him once and for all. Having hung up his sword upon returning to his peaceful home village and marrying his childhood sweetheart, Alexia, he finds his idyllic life shattered by the arrival of a beautiful, mysterious woman. Before he knows it, he is forced to serve the very darkness he fought to destroy seven years ago.

Version 0.2.13 Changelog:

- Turn count upped to 22
- The second goal (capture Raeve Keep by week 22) can now be completed (or failed)
- First society decision added - influence the twins and shape life at Castle Bloodmeen
- Almost 20 new events, bringing the total ingame count to over 100
- Six new sex scenes
- Courtyard and keep exterior backgrounds have been added to Raeve Keep (interior to follow)
- Knight sprite has been added to Raeve Keep scenes
- Two out of three (plus variants) cgs have been added to the X'zaratl x Rowan x Alexia scene
- Numerous typo / wrong tense / conflicting text mistakes have been fixed
- A number of castle room features have been added to in game menus, with the rest to follow
- Orc morale cost has been greatly reduced

https://fboom.me/file/83f21b64ef6fa/seeds-of-chaos-0.2.13-pc.rar

What112

I Love Daddy - Version 0.0.8 - [Update]

Genre: Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Incest, Dad-Daughter, Family sex, Sexy girl, Teen girl, Bath, Bathroom, Masturbation, all sex, Anal, Seduced, Romance, Voyeur
Size: 290 MB [Windows], 275 MB [Mac], 288 [Android]

About:

It is a story about a simple girl, who ends up staying in a hotel in Venice with her father for her 18th birthday after her mother bailed out on the romantic getaway that her father planned to try to fix the marriage. In the last night of the trip though, the A/C breaks down and she ends up waking up during the night because of the heat and sweat. Then, by accident or by fate, she sees something she shouldn't have, and when they return home on the next day a new idea hatches in her mind. She has to seduce her daddy.

That's where you come in, you take control of the girl in the hopes of seducing her father, having sex with him and making him as happy as he has made her. Will she be able to sate her lust? What will happen with the marriage? How far are you willing to go for your daddy?

Version 0.0.8 Changelog:

First the raw numbers. The game now consist of:
315 pictures in total, which are divided in
around 31 events which have
27,782 words written in them.
Which means this is the biggest update to date!

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/b8f9b82392d93/I_love_Daddy-0.08-pc.zip
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/9811178d67859/I_love_Daddy-0.08-mac.zip
Android:
https://fboom.me/file/e5823d5b3225c/IloveDaddy-0.08-release.apk

What112

The Gift - Version 0.25 - Update

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Corruption, Mind control, Harem, Boyeur, Big Tits, Big Ass, Office, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, All Sex
Size: 579 MB

About:

You are an ordinary guy, struggling to live your life. But one day, by a lucky twist of fate, you find a mind control drug that will drastically change your life! From now on you are able to influence the minds of everyone around you and you will use this ability to make your nastiest fantasies come true!

Version 0.25 Changelog:

Core features / technical info:
finish Cristina's and Jessica's story and add them to your harem!
more than 270 new images (more than 900 images are now in the game!)
size: 578 MB
save game compatible with V0.15 and V0.2! (not save game compatible with V0.1!)
I found a nice little program to compress the image files without loss of quality.
That's why the download size is smaller than V0.2

https://fboom.me/file/26baab022c297/TheGiftV0.25.zip