[RG] [K2S] 2D/3D Games for your entertainment [Press play] PART 2

What112

Ethan's Legacy - Act 02 - Version 0.1

Release date: 9 April 2017
Genre: VN, Visual Novel, Big Tits, Big Tits, POV, Mind Control, Corruption, Gym, Incest, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister
Censorship: No
Language : English
Size: 233 MB

About:

"Use your gift wisely, son."
"Only you can protect your family.."
That was a few of the last words you have ever heard from your father during the day of his disappearance. The incident left a huge mark on your family and your life, and you have done your best to move on from that point.
This is a story about Ethan's life and his family after the collapse of Luxem, the company where his father worked before his death. You play as Ethan, gifted with a serum your father gave with his pleading tone, trying to uncover what truly happened and what powers were granted to you.
You will meet allies and enemies, friends and lovers, as you grow with your powers in Your legacy.
What powers did it give? You never knew. But more importantly,
Have you ever used it?

Note from Creator: Hey guys,I'm just explaining the change in direction for the future contents.
First off, I've removed the chapter system for the next 3-4 "chapters" and all of them will be grouped in an "Act". Essentially making the previous 4 chapters (prologue, chapter 1, 2 and 3) the first "act" of the story.
Why did I change the system? Well.. there will be "variables" that persists in between "chapters" for the next act. They won't affect the story too much(however there will be slight deviations on how the scenes goes).
Does this mean that there will be choices in the next Act? Probably not. But you'll see a similar "relationship" system that will take account of what you did with each characters. So, if you don't have enough "relationship" points, some actions like: kissing, sex, etc, Will be blocked completely.
Then, the next thing I want to say is the new acts after this will continue off from the "true" ending from each act. Meaning the next act will start off only from a set amount of points that is predetermined.
The amount of content produced will be similar, it's just how the content are released is different. Don't worry about that.

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/e2298842a86eb/Ethan's_Legacy_Act02_Version_1.rar

What112

Family Matters - Version 0.1

Release date: 8 April 2017
Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Voyeur
Size: 136 MB

About:

You are an adult young man, who has finished school. You are on a vacation now. After the long journey, your older sister Ann comes home. You see how hot she is and start to come up with a plan how to . I think you know what I mean.

https://fboom.me/file/63ad21c703258/Family_Matters.rar

What112

ABYSS - Version 7 - Limited Edition - Update

Genre: SLG, Training, 3D, Lingerie, Glasses, Corruption, Anal, Oral, Incest, BDSM, Groping, Corruption, Humiliation, Lesbian
Size: 229 MB

About:

Shy girl Alice comes to the Peaks High private school and tries to make friends, but the only friend she can trust is her diary. You play as her uncle, wealthy, handsome and single businessman in his mid-forties. Poor girl lost her parents in a traffic accident and now you are her family. She comes to stay at your place for quite a while. Everything is new for the girl: new life, new school, new family. But if only she could guess what is waiting ahead.

Gameplay:
You'll be making choices between two or more decisions that will negatively or positively affect the outcome of each particular scene and the main story as well.
Characters:
The story will be built around your relations with your niece. But there will be additional characters: her classmates and friends, schoolteachers, etc.

What is new?

- Added new Chapter III with 2 storyline events.
- Added new bonus task with 1 event.
- Fixed a bug when "show me your panties" pictures were displayed behind the gray panel.

https://fboom.me/file/1ff1a279d2b7c/Abyss_7LE.rar

What112

Dual Family - An Incest Story - Act I Part II - Version 0.31 - Update

Release date: 10 April 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Adventure, Milf, Family sex, Incest, SLG, ADV, Big Tits, Big Ass, Sexy Girl, Campaign
Size: 194 MB

About:

So what is Dual Family?

Dual Family is a first person adult visual novel/life simulation that allows you to choose the man you want you be - but more importantly - the woman you want to love.

Choose to be either the Father or Son - experiencing two separate and unique stories from two different perspectives!

A wife and husband can no longer stand each other -- for more reasons they care to claim for. With their past love crushed and family seemingly splitting at the seams, an exhausted wife and mother seeks sexual validation. A faultless sister and daughter begins her inevitable sexual awakening. Choose your role as Father or Son and witness two perspectives of one family falling to pieces, grasping for any possible signs of love in their descent.

The Character/Campaign Selection Screen

There are a variety of characters you can interact and romance with in Dual Family.

As the Father:
Virginal Daughter
Harping Wife
Envious Sister-In-law
Perverse Niece

As the Son:
Longing Mother
Distant Sister
Seductive Aunt
Unbridled Cousin

https://fboom.me/file/616b2eb4339c6/DualFamily_0.31.rar

What112

Bastard Girls - Version 0.0.4 - [Update]

Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Animation, Big tits, PAWG, All sex, Blowjob, School, Submission, BDSM, Incest, Public Sex
Size: 1001 MB

About:

You are an ordinary young man, your father dies in an automobile accident and your mother died when you were born, so they take you to an orphanage until you reach the age of majority. But one day you receive a mysterious letter inviting you to study in a private school. When you arrive at the Island, you realize that nothing of what you consider normal, is not so much anymore.
The game is bilingual so you can choose between Spanish and English languages. At the beginning of the game is like a graphic novel in full force. But over time it will be an open world where you can choose where you want and who you want to go with.

https://fboom.me/file/8c232bf2cd232/BG_0.0.4_windows-x32.rar

What112

Paying Quest - Version 0.3 - [Update]

Genre: Visual Novel, VN, Milf, Big breasts, Action, Big ass, Incest, Erotic Adventure, Big Boobs, Big Tits, Family Sex, Brother-Sister
Size: 270 MB

About:

As the player you will experience different story lines and adventures with many different girls. You arrive in a new city but you have nowhere to live. Your sister Amy's friend Katherine lives in the city and is short on cash so she agrees to have you as a paying guest for couple of months until you find a place of your own.

Version 0.3 Changelog:

Here are the new scenes and events which were added this week:
1) Player can clean rooms.
2) Player can make coffee for Kathy to earn her affection.
3) Player can do yoga with Kathy to improve fitness stat.
4) Romantic and erotic scenes in the kitchen and living room.
5) More places to talk.
6) Removed some unused interactive items.
7) Towel snatch scene.
8) Introduction of Samantha female character.

https://fboom.me/file/44c35391618b8/PayingGuest-0.3-pc.zip

What112

The Twist - Version 0.07 - Update

Genre: Dating sim, Visual novel, Anal, Group, Toys, Bdsm, Incest, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Family Sex, Mother-Son
Size: 467 MB [after unpacking 2.22 GB]

About:

It's a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

Version 0.07 Changelog:

-7 new scenes
-6 scenes updated
-36 new animations
-Many static poses and dialogs.
-Visual improvements: Realistic reflections.
-"Options" tab in main screen.
-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
**NOTE! Please use 16:9 aspect ratio screenresolutions(suchas1280x720, 1920x1080 and so on) to avoid issues**
**NOTE! Realistic reflections might affect performance on slower machines. In this case turn it off to improve perfromance **

https://fboom.me/file/f5ddbd2714d49/TheTwist-0.07.rar

What112

Ordinary Day - Version 0.98b - Update

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All sex, Blowjob, Incest
Size: 778 MB

About:

Game is about a guy named Nick. Nick is 19 years old and lives with his mother and older sister. His dad is working abroad, so he is still out of the home. Nick has now the last month of holidays before he goes to the last year of school. How he uses his time before the holiday ends is on you.

Version 0.98b Changelog:

- 1 Full animated scene 4:30 minutes long
- 2 new locations,
- 8 new scenes
New characters (mean girls)
Switch for disable all minigames (main char. room)
Game (ver0.98) now contains 1100 frames (images)

https://fboom.me/file/ae7b3128a4bac/ordinary_day_98B.rar

What112

Glassix - Version 0.12.1 - Update

Release date: 11 April 2017
Genre: 3DCG, ADV, All Sex, Animation, Fantasy, Flash, Hypnosis, Oral, Sex sim, SLG, Titsjob, Incest, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister
Size: 2.02 GB

About:

Glassix is a project aiming to give you another way to enjoy custom made games. Glassix will focus on the story to let you enjoy a more classic visual novel game with point & click elements.

* 11 girls with unique kinks
* 11 extra girls with limited interaction which will be fully playable later
* Roam in the city and interact with the girls
* 7 districts to explore, more than 150 locations !
* 4 obedience level to trigger and increase the girls willingness to perform pervert act with you
* City map interface to easily find your way
* Affection and obedience management. You'll need to raise both for the girl to act as you want.
* A lot of features planned such as : money, part time job, school grades, romantic dating events with girls, choose an official girlfriend and more !
* And of course, a lot more H stuff will be added in each new version.

Version 0.12.0 Changelog:

- Added Okimi's sex images during night event
- Corrected Rin, Ayumi and Hikari schedule from 1PM to 1PM30 during week days
- Corrected Sarah's obedience event options which triggered a "Not here" reaction from Aiko and Kana if level 3.
- Corrected flickering text effect at lower text display speed
- This should cover the remaining important bugs for this version hopefully.
- Level 4 for Hikari, Mitsuko, Naomi and Saiko
- St Patrick events (by Carpe Noctem)
- New anal command for standing position
- New anal command for chair
- New anal command for bed
- Remaining 7 extra girls added (no level yet)

Version 0.12.1 Bug Corrections:

- Added Okimi's sex images during night event
- Corrected Rin, Ayumi and Hikari schedule from 1PM to 1PM30 during week days
- Corrected Sarah's obedience event options which triggered a "Not here" reaction from Aiko and Kana if level 3.
- Corrected flickering text effect at lower text display speed
- This should cover the remaining important bugs for this version hopefully.

https://fboom.me/file/98d016c4a1a3e/Glassix_v0.12.1.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/b51c75446c046/Glassix_v0.12.1.part2.rar

What112

My New Life - Version 0.6 - Fixed Version + Walkthrough - Update

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Sexy girls, Big tits, Big ass, Milf, All sex, Family Sex, Corruption, ADV, Incest
Size: 887 MB [after unpacking 2.11 GB]

About:

New game, where you will embody the life of a young man. That he has been alone with his sister in the house of his stepmother and his two daughters. You should go to class, work and have a life in this new city. Get to know your classmates and neighbors. With you live hot situations and romantic dates.

Version 0.6 Changelog:

- New system of transport, You can take the bus cost 1h anywhere
- fixed several errors
- Dad quest start- You need pass 45 days in game
- Amy Quest start- You need pass 35 days in game ( go to hornnet pub in th night)
- A lot of content of Sarah.
- Maria, Carol, Rachel, Chloe.

https://fboom.me/file/8708a1515679d/The_New_Life_v0.6_FIXED.7z

What112

School, Life & Sex - Version 0.4 + Walkthrough - Update

Genre: Visual Novel, VN, School, Seduction, Sexy girls, Small tits, Teacher, Voyeur, Animation, Beautiful ass, Erotic content, Interactive, Incest
Size: 671 MB

About:

You play a young guy called Jackson. His real parents died during a car accident when he were 14 years old. Now he lives with his stepmother and stepsister in a small apartment. Take your chance and build a special relationship with the girls you meet ingame. All the characters will have own personalities, secrets and desires.

What is this game about?
It is a choice based Dating Simulation/Visual Novel/Erotic Game. You'll be making decisions that may change the storyline in different ways.

Version 0.4 Changelog:

* Fixed all the bugs that has been reported.
* Day 2 (Jackson's Room, Pizzeria & Sonja's Birthday)

https://fboom.me/file/16bf0d4a67c62/School-Life-Sex-0.4-pc.rar

What112

The Gift - Version 0.25a - Bugfix - Update

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Corruption, Mind control, Harem, Boyeur, Big Tits, Big Ass, Office, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, All Sex
Size: 579 MB

About:

You are an ordinary guy, struggling to live your life. But one day, by a lucky twist of fate, you find a mind control drug that will drastically change your life! From now on you are able to influence the minds of everyone around you and you will use this ability to make your nastiest fantasies come true!

Version 0.25 Changelog:

Core features / technical info:
finish Cristina's and Jessica's story and add them to your harem!
more than 270 new images (more than 900 images are now in the game!)
size: 579 MB
save game compatible with V0.15 and V0.2! (not save game compatible with V0.1!)
I found a nice little program to compress the image files without loss of quality.
That's why the download size is smaller than V0.2

Hotfix is about fixing a crash which is caused when telling the new girls to strip

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/afcb1e5bec012/TheGiftV0.25a.zip

What112

Kelly's Family - K84 - Mother in law - Version 0.7 Alpha - Update

Genre: ADV, 3DCG, All sex, Big breasts, Milf, Adventure, Family, Blowjob, Oral, Straight, Incest, Cheating
Size: 178 MB

About:

Mother in law, is about a couple (Tom and Kelly) who decide to compromise and need the approval of her family to get married. For this we will have to live and get approval from different members of Kelly's family (mother, older sister and little sister) in three different games.

Version 0.7 Changelog:

- Unlockable Full X scene with Kelly
- Surprise after returning from Sophie's house
- Gift scene with Sarah
- Sophie helps us with Sarah
- Unlockable spicy scene in the pool with Sarah
- Unlockable spicy scene in Sarah's Room
- Sarah's little revenge
- New Achievement
- Unlockable "Sarah gets into our mind" in Kelly's X scene

https://fboom.me/file/ba1be9dd95f3b/KellyFamily_0.7.rar

What112

The Twist - Version 0.07a - Update

Genre: Dating sim, Visual novel, Anal, Group, Toys, Bdsm, Incest, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Family Sex, Mother-Son
Size: 467 MB [after unpacking 2.22 GB]

About:

It's a choice-based dating sim/visual novel game. The game is real-time 3d (not rendered images), most scenes you can freely orbit around and see the action at the angle you like.

Changelog Version 0.07a:

Bugs fixed:
-Double Jason at Emma's backyard
-Several scenes cameras placement/control issues.
-Minor scene triggers adjustments

Version 0.07 Changelog:

-7 new scenes
-6 scenes updated
-36 new animations
-Many static poses and dialogs.
-Visual improvements: Realistic reflections.
-"Options" tab in main screen.
-Various bug fixes and minor adjustments.
**NOTE! Please use 16:9 aspect ratio screenresolutions(suchas1280x720, 1920x1080 and so on) to avoid issues**
**NOTE! Realistic reflections might affect performance on slower machines. In this case turn it off to improve perfromance **

https://fboom.me/file/03777fa4d9049/The_Twist_0.07a.rar

What112

Ethan's Legacy - Act 02 - Version 0.1a - Update

Genre: VN, Visual Novel, Big Tits, Big Tits, POV, Mind Control, Corruption, Gym, Incest, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister
Size: 233 MB

About:

"Use your gift wisely, son."
"Only you can protect your family.."
That was a few of the last words you have ever heard from your father during the day of his disappearance. The incident left a huge mark on your family and your life, and you have done your best to move on from that point.
This is a story about Ethan's life and his family after the collapse of Luxem, the company where his father worked before his death. You play as Ethan, gifted with a serum your father gave with his pleading tone, trying to uncover what truly happened and what powers were granted to you.
You will meet allies and enemies, friends and lovers, as you grow with your powers in Your legacy.
What powers did it give? You never knew. But more importantly,
Have you ever used it?

Note from Creator: Hey guys,I'm just explaining the change in direction for the future contents.
First off, I've removed the chapter system for the next 3-4 "chapters" and all of them will be grouped in an "Act". Essentially making the previous 4 chapters (prologue, chapter 1, 2 and 3) the first "act" of the story.
Why did I change the system? Well.. there will be "variables" that persists in between "chapters" for the next act. They won't affect the story too much(however there will be slight deviations on how the scenes goes).
Does this mean that there will be choices in the next Act? Probably not. But you'll see a similar "relationship" system that will take account of what you did with each characters. So, if you don't have enough "relationship" points, some actions like: kissing, sex, etc, Will be blocked completely.
Then, the next thing I want to say is the new acts after this will continue off from the "true" ending from each act. Meaning the next act will start off only from a set amount of points that is predetermined.
The amount of content produced will be similar, it's just how the content are released is different. Don't worry about that.

https://fboom.me/file/146b2293c11ec/Ethan's_Legacy_act02_v1.a.rar

What112

Trials in Tainted Space - Version 0.7.37

Release date: 12 April 2017
Genre: RPG, Fantasy, Big breasts, Space, Futanari, Tentacles, Harem, Sci-fi, Flash, Pregnant, Transformation
Size: 28 MB

About:

Trials in Tainted Space is a free text game about exploring the universe, yourself, and its myriad inhabitants in fun and customizeable ways. Because the entire game is made in text, it's easy to change scenes on the fly. The game is built to accommodate everything from you playing a studly ship captain to a busty space-slattern to a masculine-looking hermaphrodite to a hard-working mercenary just looking for his next job.

Version 0.7.37 Changelog:

* Two new Syri scenes by HugsAlright (one in the friendly after-shower, one as a choice when you win her betting game).
* Two new Syri busts from CheshireCatSmile37, commissioned by HugsAlright.
* The Bucking Bronco in the Bucking Bronco saloon should be added.
* Many fixes and tweaks.

https://fboom.me/file/d521164ea3d8e/TiTS_0.7.37.rar

What112

Elana Champion of Lust - Chapter 2 - Version 0.95 Alpha - HotFix - Update

Release date: 7 April 2017
Genre: Flash, Animation, Fantasy, Big tits, Group sex, Oral sex, Striptease, Titsjob, Lesbians, Demons, Elf, Fairy, Pixy, Witch
Language : English, Spanish
Size: 73 MB

Chapter 2 - Version 0.95 Alpha Changelog:

· Removed the skip buttons on the actions and fixed the bug that made the game run slower.
· Added "use" area on the inventory. To use items you'll have to drag the items there but right now you can only use the notebook.
· Changed notebook icon.
· If you look the notebook inside an area now you can see all pages of the areas.
· Fixed sound during night which ignored the volume level.
· Fixed a minor bud that made copies of the inventory and could slow the game.
· Fixed bug that make the singular characters not load when you loaded the game.
· Rala's shop recoded (a couple of things here and in the inventory will still need some work. Some slots could appear blocked and you can't drag items there).

https://fboom.me/file/93432f8006682/ALPHA095.rar

What112

A Town Uncovered - Version 0.06a - Update

Release date: 12 April 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Adventure, Big tits, Fantasy, Oral, Anal, Group sex, Fantasy, Incest, Futanari, Feet
Size: 196 MB [Windows], 194 MB [Mac]

About:

You play a senior high school student who just moved into a new town, but straightaway, you have a feeling that it's not the usual town that one would expect. This town holds a secret that's causing the locals to disappear and acting strangely. It's not going to be a smooth ride for you, it seems like trouble and weird events are attracted your way.
What features are going to be in this game?
This game features a main story, character relationships and development, skill stats, a wide variety of fetishes, side quests, a town to explore with many locations and even more interior locations, and of course, H-scenes.

Version 0.06a Changelog:

+Added Background People in 5 Locations (Café, Classroom, School Hallway 1, Comic Book Store, Park, School Yard, Street)
+Added Popup Notifications +Added New Intro Sequence
+Added Sister in Bathroom Sequence (Scheduled Event [Tue&Thur Morning/ Sat Afternoon])
+Added Mother in Bathroom Sequence (Scheduled Event [Wed Morning/ Mon&Sun Afternoon])
+Added More Hitomi Side Story as a Random Event at the Beach +Added Random Encounter with Effie at the Mall
+Added Random Encounter with Violette at the Park at Night +Added Random Encounter with Jacob in the School Hallway 2
+Added Random Encounter with Miss Allaway in the School Hallway 1 +Added Violette as a Changeroom Attendee
+Added Fades to Naps and Sleeps
+Added Fuck Bitches Pay Weekly Magazine Item
+Fixed Sequence so the player can only go home after Effie's H-Scene +Fixed and Improved Dialogue and Sequences to fit with the New Story
+Italicized All Main Character's Thoughts
+Improved Sister's Wake Up Scene
+Improve Sprites for ALL Characters
+Completed the Comic Book Store
+Completed the Café Interior
-There's a bug with Item and Money disappearing when game is refreshed
-There's a bug with the Park at Night where the RNG doesn't work so Violette shows up 100% of the time
-Behind the Rocks locations not added
-Patron's character 69 request behind the rocks not added
-Skinny dipping scene not added
-Hitomi's Changeroom CG not added
-Jack bumping into MC CG not added

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/42892a292c1c5/ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.06a-win.zip

Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/ceae9a90bc449/ATownUncovered-Alpha_0.06a-mac.zip

What112

Fred Perry - Tactics Elemental - Version 1.4

Release date: 27 March 2017
Genre: Battle, Action, RPG, Game, Furry, Sex, Tactical, Space, Sci-Fi
Size: 852 MB

About:

Games like "Final Fantasy Tactics", "Tactics Ogre" and "Fire Emblem" have always been my favorite RPGS, and from their inspiration, I began developing my own project, "Tactics Elemental". A game rooted in tactical RPG fundamentals but taken to a place I've really never seen them taken before.

Presentation:

The game features a story with a cast of nine main characters and 20 optional characters as they embark on a mission to save their world from a cosmic, existential catastrophe.

When you take your company of adventurers through the main story and on side quest adventures, some characters will grow closer together romantically. Forming a loving bond in this time of strife. As the bonds grow, erotic side stories called "Interludes" will become available. When an interlude concludes, the pair will enhance a special magical enchantment that gives both a tactical advantage in the battles to come. These interludes flesh out the character's relationships. Reveal more about the world of Nowhere and are pretty durn hot.

There will be at least 224 available interludes to discover during your quest illustrated with over 500 sexy hi-resolution scenes. (Good lord I worked hard on this game.)

Everything supports the epic, rollicking take of friendship, adventure, comradery and existential betrayal as the good guys try to stop a crappy armageddon with the aid of their best and only hope, the Eternial.

https://fboom.me/file/83433b6546876/TacticsElementalSetupV1.4.rar