[RG] [K2S] 2D/3D Games for your entertainment [Press play] PART 2

What112

Occultus - Version 0.1

Release date: 10 August 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Erotic Adventure, Vampire, Big Boobs, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Seduction, Masturbation, Brother-Sister, Mom-Son, Family Sex, Incest, Lesbian
Censorship: No
Language : English
Size: 186 MB [Windows], 128 MB [Mac]

About:

Occultus is an adult visual novel about vampires, cults and the debauched lifestyles of the wealthy elite of a small town called Moroburg. You play as a young man who after meeting his estranged Aunt when looking for work and through her, you will discover the weird and wonderful dark underbelly of your home town.

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN EXTREME CONTENT!

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/5a2ff8fd89514/Occultus-0.1-pc.rar
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/27da898e66b71/Occultus-0.1-mac.zip

What112

After Invasion - Version 0.7 - Update

Release date: 10 September 2017
Genre: Erotic adventure, Sexual training, All sex, Lesbian, Monsters, Sci-fi, Cyberpunk
Size: 485 MB

About:

As the name suggests this happens after a rather nasty event in the near future, aliens invade and attempt to wipe out humanity with a viral agent that they just call the Mutagen. As the aliens have experienced on countless other worlds, the mutagen warps the DNA of what ever species it comes into contact with, and changes them in random, violent, and always fatal ways..
Now the reason this is important is because, when they used it on Earth, everything happened to how they expected it to. But after a few months of deaths, and horror... Humanity changed to accept the mutagen into their genetic structure. This allowed them to survive the plague, grow stronger, and become something else, they were Altered in such a way that the survivors were no longer base line humans.
Humanity took to calling the survivors, Altered beings, and the Altered beings helped to win the war against the alien invaders, and send them back to the stars. Now adays you can find Altered beings in almost all aspects of Humanity. They are soldiers, police, heroes, villains, politicians, models, and so much more. Their abilities run the gamot from super strength, invulnerability, immortality, laser eye beams, the ability to change their shape, enhanced physical and mental abilities, enhanced looks and personality, aura's that effect people around them, and change their molecular structure at will... But there is also shape shifters, Psionics, and Magic is all now apart of the world.
Now with all of this you must be asking.. What about the normal people. Are there any.
Yes, there is. Some of the survivors for what ever reason didn't change, they woke up healthy and normal. But with an immunity to the Mutagen that allowed them to work with others who were infected. Also some parts of the world were successfully quarantined before they were able to get infected.

https://fboom.me/file/473f599a32711/AfterInvasion-Alpha-0.7-full-win.zip

What112

Lab Rats - Version 0.11.0 - Update

Release date: 10 September 2017
Genre: Animation, RPG, 3DCG, Hypnosis, Housewives, Female Heroine, Big tits, Netorare, Mind Control, Incest
Size: 585 MB

About:

Lab Rats follows the story of you, the main character, during a summer term working in a small biology lab as a lab assistant. You're a third year chemical engineering student, and just as you are preparing to kick back and relax you are told you've been granted a lab assistant position. While the work is interesting, you've become more interested in the equipment and knowledge this gives you access to. The lab seems to have made significant progress in the delivery of several mind altering substances, and you are the only person who has realized it's potential so far. You will have access to the lab for four months, and it's up to you to figure out how to make the best use of it.

Version 0.11.0 Changelog:

This update adds two major features to the game. The first is the new "Anal Lover" tag and a pile of new content to go along with it. There have also been modifications to any of the old pieces of anal content, making it much easier to reach if you have trained a girl appropriately.
The second major addition to the game is the ability for the girls to become pregnant. Each girl has an internal counter that is increased every time you finish inside her. The counter is increased by a significantly larger amount if you have enough influence over the girl to ask her to stop taking her birth control. Training a girl to be a public slut increases her pregnancy score as well (unless she has also been trained as an Anal Lover). It takes between 12 (no BC, public cumslut) and 100 (on BC) creampies for a girl to become pregnant.
There have been 6 new endings added to the game to reflect your ability to get girls pregnant. There is a solo pregnant ending for each girl, in addition to a pregnant harem ending that includes all five girls.

https://fboom.me/file/c3787f53ad9e6/Lab_Rats-0.11.0-all.zip

What112

The Wind's Disciple - Version 0.7.1 - Update

Release date: 11 September 2017
Genre: ADV, All Sex, Big tits, Interactive, Janna, League of legends, Lesbian, Monster, Orgy, Pixel games, Romance, Sexy girls
Size: 277 MB

About:

- Based visual-novel game with a little bit of RPG.
- We have BIG plans for the future for this game, like implementing some simple minigames and add a lot more of customization for our protagonist.
- Janna will begin like a pure and innocent girl and you will help her through quests, events and decisions, to reveal her true self. This will be a slow and dedicated evolution.

Version 0.7.1 Changelog:

- New dialogues with Katarina and Sue. (Raise Janna's relationship with them to continue with the main story)
- New scenes with Katarina in the tavern room when Janna has the double dildo.
- New place to visit: Dark Streets.
- New Character (???)
- New dialogues and "foreplay" scenes with Warwick in the Dark Streets.
- New explicit scenes with Warwick in the Dark Streets.
- New scenes with the new character after meeting Warwick in the Dark Streets. (Repeteable in the tavern room)
- New scene with Jinx at the shop (Buttplug demostration)
- Added music and sounds to the map.
- Improved Janna X Katarina Kiss scene.
- Fixed some visual bugs in some of the Sue X Janna scenes.
- Fixed some grammar mistakes.

https://fboom.me/file/7c00d2a90e3d8/The_Wind's_Disciple_v0.7.1.rar

What112

Cloud Meadow - Version 2.01.4d - Update

Release date: 8 September 2017
Genre: Simulator, Strategy, Animation, Sexy Girl, Big Tits, All sex, Blowjob, Anal, Futunari, Monsters, Hardcore Sex, Monster girls, Breeding, Fantasy
Size: 142 MB

About:

Cloud Meadow is a hybrid farming sim dungeon crawler, where the player can choose the solitude of a quiet sky high farm or the rushing adrenaline of a raging battle inside abandoned ruins, both of which benefit one another.
Experience thrilling turn based combat versus a variety of enemies, using your own raised monsters, allies and an array of skills.

Explore a huge variety of locations and hidden areas throughout the ever expansive world of Cloud Meadow.
Among the three major towns the player will be able to fully navigate through it to discover quests, new npcs , stories and the lore behind the game. Farm to your hearts content and exchange your produce for goods and services, complete quests and raise your farms production! Breed and discover a large variety of monsters whom you can breed with one another AND breed with!
Explore a shattered world, where civilization makes its place among the clouds atop floating islands. Explore dungeons filled with exotic plants and dangerous monsters to capture and return to your farm with.

Version 2.01.4d Hotfix

Fixed the game trying to fullscreen itself.
Fixed not being able to save.
Fixed there being no monster icons when not breeding

https://fboom.me/file/8d860069e4c67/CM_2.01.4D_Win.zip

What112

A New Dawn - Version 0.6.3 - Update

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Animation, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Group Sex, Interracial, Groped, Monsters, Warriors, Fantasy
Size: 555 MB

About:

The game follows a young virgin, a daughter of a powerfull duke. The land gets invaded and the family is splitted. Your task is to find a way to reunite with your family.
What I want to focus on:
Slowly transforming the protagonists mind from example a prude royal lady to a common whore, or you could try to stay prude and have your mind affected in another way.
More ways to complete missions, if you get a mission you don't have to complete it the way it should. You could find another way to do it. Like throw away or sell the item, but then you'll mind gets affected in the process.
A smart way to express all the relevant aspects of the characters mind in conversations and scenes.
Many alternate routes.
No fights ever! Too annoying!
More bad endings, I want to give you freedom but at a cost. Some actions might lead to bad ends.

Version 0.6 Changelog:

Scenes

+ New scene at jerk house (requires cum addiction)
+ Shorter scene, old CG's (town talk to the men in town after showing boobs at the tavern with some variation)
+ Shorter scene, old CG's, ask for beers in the pub (Three variations depending on how many times you've done it).

Dreams

+ A new dream (Slave route)
+ A new dream (Jerk house)
+ A new dream (Jerk house)
+ A new dream (Inn keeper)

Other

+ New mission and story progress.
+ New maps: 3
+ A total of 53 new CG's in the game (Around 390 CG's in the game).
+ Additional 22 new face CG's
+ Fixed a bunch of grammar typos and spellings reported by NP
+ Fixed a bunch of grammar typos and spellings reported by OhioOkie
+ Fixed food deliver, goblin did not leave food to eat.
+ Fixed endless showing boobs for drinks bug
+ Changed dream variables, will be noteable faster changing dreams in the slave route
+ Added new item, beer gives as much health as a carrot

https://fboom.me/file/4da82c9147c07/A_new_dawn_0.6.3.rar

What112

Fallout - Vault 69 - Version 0.03 - Update

Release date: 9 September 2017
Genre: Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Sexy Girls, Big Tits, Big Ass, Milf, Handjob, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Brother-Sister, Seduction, Teacher
Size: 184 MB

About:

This is a huge post-apocalyptic world in which you can take on the role of an ordinary youth Vault 69 citizen who is waiting for many adventures on his own and on someone else's ass, if you understand what I mean).
Depending on what choice you make In the game he will have the opportunity to choose a good and brave hero or bad guy, and most of the nps in the game will be adjusted with the character of your hero.

Sorry! Keep2Share.cc FORBIDDEN INCEST CONTENT!

https://fboom.me/file/c80d20571a1c7/fallout0.03eng.rar

What112

Trials in Tainted Space - Version 0.7.87 - Update

Genre: RPG, Fantasy, Big breasts, Space, Futanari, Tentacles, Harem, Sci-fi, Flash, Pregnant, Transformation
Size: 157 MB

About:

Trials in Tainted Space is a free text game about exploring the universe, yourself, and its myriad inhabitants in fun and customizeable ways. Because the entire game is made in text, it's easy to change scenes on the fly. The game is built to accommodate everything from you playing a studly ship captain to a busty space-slattern to a masculine-looking hermaphrodite to a hard-working mercenary just looking for his next job.

Version 0.7.87 Changelog:

Blind miss checks have been consolidated down into one function.
A new item flag has been added that allows a weapon to ignore the effects of blind. Primarily intended for flamethrower-type weapons.
Laser weapons have received a slight buff to accuracy to account for their essentially instantiations velocity (and the fact that mirrored armor completely invalidates them).
Melee weapons have been rebalanced and retuned using the new attribute weighting system.
Various fixes and tweaks.

https://fboom.me/file/d445585dcb590/TiTS_0.7.87.rar

What112

Panthea - Version 19 - Update

Genre: Flash, Animation, Fantasy, Big tits, Group sex, Oral sex, Furry, Titsjob, Office
Size: 61 MB

About:

The game is a story about terran girl Casey, who comes to a new world Panthea. She's wants to forget her past and start a new life here. Casey gets a positions of sales assistant at 'Galaxy Pumps' LLC just to discover that her new world is full of lust and sexual opportunities.

In this game you're going to play as Casey - doing some fun or dumb daily work, meeting new colleagues & building relations with them. or going drunk and crazy J I was trying to concentrate both on sex aspects of the game and on the story & atmosphere, creating characters with their own traits, possessions and storylines.

Cheat Codes:

towatchit - gallery
letgethorny - +10 sluttiness
needamoney - +2000 money
letgetfriends - +10 relation with co-workers
letgetboss - +10 relation with boss
letgetcareer - adds carrer points
letgetknowledge - adds technical points

What is new?

This update introduce new character mr. Daile Stallon, second Big Client. It has a general introduction line as well as first threesome encounter.

To trigger any events with Daile Casey needs to wear either Red Dress or Business dress at work and use messenger (yellow envelope right top corner) to message Daile

Twerk scene is now available, you need to wear or have yoga outfit for it

Twerk scene with Boss is now available, after you get warned by Boss regarding official investigation (this occur right after first time doing twerk with Kelly)

https://fboom.me/file/2ce95944ac6ea/leave2gether_v19.zip

What112

Virgin Town - Version 0.01a + Walkthrough

Genre: RPG, Date-Sim, Incest, Family Sex, Brother-Sister, Mom-Son, Virgin, Sexy Girls, Seduction
Size: 396 MB [Windows], 396 MB [Mac], 380 MB [Android]

About:

You play as the middle sibling of a family living together with Mom, an older and a younger Sister, without father. A year ago, you moved with family to the Virgintown, town also called town of women. All was ok, like in normal town, but month ago main hero began to notice strange things in the city. People began to change before his eyes. Even his family, all women of the town start looking on him with hungry eyes.
To survive, understand what is happening and save his family and citizens of town our Hero must be alive and. be virgin, yep. second will be a big problem!

Your task is to help the hero save the city or ... There cannot be any "or". Between sex and the salvation of the town, you will choose the second, am I right?

Walkthrough:

https://fboom.me/file/53f8403b0e313/Walkthrough_v.0.01_Full_docx.rar

Windows:
https://fboom.me/file/8663d48aa5fd4/VirginTown-Win-v.0.01a.zip
Mac:
https://fboom.me/file/5e003b21ee3bb/VirginTown-Mac-v.0.1a.zip
Android:
https://fboom.me/file/5842695d1e864/VirginTown-v.0.01a.apk

What112

Lucretias Legacy - Version 0.0.4 - Update

Release date: 12 September 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, ADV, Adventure, Big breasts, Big tits, Adult, Vampire, BDSM, Submission, Harem, Spanking
Size: 131 MB

About:

Fetishes include Dominance, submission, consensual slavery, spanking, flogging, group sex, exhibitionism, harems, and oh, yeah, vampires.

I've got an early demo out, if you'd like to take a look. The current game has already advanced well beyond this point.

Version 0.0.4 Changelog:

Added dancing, sex, and a path to making Veronica more submissive.
Added more punishment and sex scenes for Desiree, including an anal scene.
Added dancing, sex, and humiliation scenes for Flora, including an anal scene.
It is possible to add Veronica, Desiree, and Flora to your harem as slaves.
Added scenes involving new outfits for Flora and Veronica.
Added a scene involving interaction between Flora and Veronica.

https://fboom.me/file/7ffcbdc4fa2c1/Lucretia_Legacy_version_0.0.4.rar

What112

Twin Star - Version 0.7 - Update

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, All sex, Anal, Blonde, Blowjob, Brother-Sister, Dating-sim, Erotic adventure, Family sex, Hardcore sex, Lesbian, Sexy girl, Small tits, Teengirl, Voyeur, Incest, Twincest
Size: 522 MB

About:

Meet 18 yearsold twins Lena and Mike

Twin Star is a twincest, voyeurism, dating-sim, topdown sex RPG with DAZ3D powered hardcore action scenes.
You control either the male twin Mike or the female twin Lena as your character
The ultimate goal will be the seduction of your twin while gathering as many sexual memories as possible.
You have to form a bond with your twin over time to achieve this goal.
In addition you have a variety of tools at your disposal to perform all sorts of "memory gathering" in form of spy cameras, observation, blackmailing, and other sorts of mischievous actions.
These actions might interfere with the bonding progress of your twin but result in some fine material that you can keep or sell to earn some cash to upgrade your equipment even further for better quality material.
As with your relationship with your twin you start from scratch with your available equipment and work your way up.

Version 0.7 Changelog:

- This is a complete rebuild of the previous version on the new game engine GameMaker:Studio2
this means that almost all code was completely rewritten not only to run more stable but also to be more future proof for additions that will come with later game versions
It also means that there was little to no graphical content added for this version as all time was spent on improving the code first
the more obvious graphical changes include a complete overhaul of the menus and the general UI style
The controls also got a big overhaul as there is no more keyboard control supported (except for ESC and F1) to make room for the advanced mouse control that also features a new waypoint highlighting system which will be used later by mission tracking.

https://fboom.me/file/4cc785082aab9/TwinStar_techDemo_0_7.zip

What112

Strumpets - Version 2.56 - Update

Release date: 11 August 2017
Genre: Flash, Erotic, All sex, Dark skin, Blue hair, Fantasy, Brothel, Sim
Size: 23 MB

About:

This time we would like to show something we have been working on for a while. COMBAT! Ever wanted to see your strumpets beat the shit out of someone with a war hammer? Well now you can!
This is very much a work in progress, the ui in particular will be heavily changed. I love turn based RPG's but holy shit I don't want to watch the same 4 minute animation every time, so I tried to make the fighting as fast as possible. You can just mash that attack button and everything should work out. We only have the female animations so far, and we plan to add a lot more attacks and more weapon types down the line. We will also add the popular lust based attacks soon, like in CoC or TiTS. Let us know what you think!

As for the base game we added a new event that can give you free strumpets if you have less than 5 at the end of the day. Oh and only the most requested feature ever, pregnancy! Right now it is just 3 different body types similar to the muscular body type, but we will add a low chance to get pregnant in B/G scenes later. With the ability to turn it off or magically abort if you want.

https://fboom.me/file/1594354726f30/newstrumpets2-56.rar

What112

Your Choice - Version 1.3 - Update

Genre: : Date-Sim, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Sexy Girls, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, Erotic Content, Lesbian, Seduction, Voyeur, Incest, Family Sex
Size: 122 MB

About:

"Your Choice", is based on the story of a boy who after the death of his parents (often cliché!) is alone and begins to question his life. After this his cousin decides to invite to his house the time that he wants to be able to move away from the day to day that made him remember the death of his parents. I have sought to focus on it as a "sandbox" for the player to decide to do and will be limited by his relationship with his cousin (and his cat XD)
For the moment I have planned to play with only two characters, the cousin and the friend of the cousin. Little by little and seeing if the story / game likes then I will go incorporating more people, more mini stories and more content.

Version 1.3 Changelog:

-Added 4 new quests
-New character: Emma
-Added a simple save system
-Added some new pics of Julie while she is at home

https://fboom.me/file/9cd66cbe0eb34/Your_Choice_1.3.zip

What112

City Milf - Version 0.1

Genre: RPG, 3DCG, Erotic Adventure, Male Protagonist, Milf, Big Tits, Big Ass, Erotic Content, Family Sex, Mother-Son, Seduction
Size: 189 MB

About:

You play as 18 year old Ian, living with his mother after his parents recent divorce. He never considered his mom hot, and always got offended when his friends made inappropriate
comments. But after turning 18, Max has started to look at his mother in ways he never did before.

https://fboom.me/file/899e83fd850b3/City_Milf_version_0.1.rar

What112

Glassix - Version 0.16.1 - Update

Release date: 13 Spetember 2017
Genre: 3DCG, ADV, All Sex, Animation, Fantasy, Flash, Hypnosis, Oral, Sex sim, SLG, Titsjob, Incest, Mom-Son, Brother-Sister
Size: 3.58 GB

About:

Glassix is a project aiming to give you another way to enjoy custom made games. Glassix will focus on the story to let you enjoy a more classic visual novel game with point & click elements.

* 11 girls with unique kinks
* 11 extra girls with limited interaction which will be fully playable later
* Roam in the city and interact with the girls
* 7 districts to explore, more than 150 locations !
* 4 obedience level to trigger and increase the girls willingness to perform pervert act with you
* City map interface to easily find your way
* Affection and obedience management. You'll need to raise both for the girl to act as you want.
* A lot of features planned such as : money, part time job, school grades, romantic dating events with girls, choose an official girlfriend and more !
* And of course, a lot more H stuff will be added in each new version.

Version 0.16.1 Changelog:

Following your reports, I've corrected the new events fucking up the game :
- No more infinite loop
- No more freeze after clicking a choice
- Toilets and bath events now properly trigger again
I'm also aware of the really bad english translations in the teaser events. I'm having the file reviewed by a proper source but it'll take a few days to get it fully reviewed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Version 0.16.0 Changelog:

What's new ?
- Story has been advanced
- Lily becomes playable
- New erotic events added at low levels (0 and 1) to speed up obedience grind
- Lily obedience level 1 and 2
- Lily basic sex commands : handjob (standing and chair), boobjob, blowjob
- New sex commands for bed and chair
About the story :
A new girl will appear in the game, not playable yet. With this, you should have a better idea of how the game will end depending on the player choices.
With the story advancing, Lily is now partially playable at level 1 and 2. She currenly has no toilet, bath or sleep events. I plan to add special sleep and bath events for her in next version but no toilet event is planned for her being a demon.
To proceed with the story, just go to street K once the second week starts.
About the new erotic events :
To help reduce the grind and add more things to do in the city, many small erotic events have been added in town thanks to CarpeNoctem. Those events are currently aimed at Aiko, Kana, Rin, Ayumi, Hikari, Mitsuko and Okimi. Those events are limited to level 0 and 1 and focused on sexy/erotic situations rather than pure sex but are worht a glance. Check the walkthrough if you want to find out more, in the "Teaser events" new section.
Due to the amount of new commands and events added in this version, I've not been able to test all of them so let me know if you find any problem in game.
On a side note, my old laptop graphic card crashed and I had to move everything to a new laptop for the time being. It took me a while to reinstall all the necessary tools which is also part of the delay but since I had to reinstall everything, the software for the game engine has been updated as well. I remember there were some issues due to the software version in the past, so let me know if you find them again.
I'd like to thank you for your patience. I know this delay was quite long this time but I can assure you v0.17 will be released by the end of the month, meaning the v0.17 BETA will be out before v0.16 PUBLIC is out. Now that I have more support confirmed, I'll be able to focus on the games and reduce my main job much more than before.
Next version will focus on finishing Lily while CarpeNoctem will work on Kumiko and Utako since they were the winners of last poll.

Glassix Patch 0.15.0 to 0.15.1

https://fboom.me/file/53c7bd0d6a9ad/Glassix_Patch_0.15.0_to_0.15.1.zip

Glassix Patch 0.15.1 to 0.16.1

https://fboom.me/file/880c05feced2d/Glassix_Patch_0.15.1_to_0.16.1.rar

https://fboom.me/file/2774397ba7255/Glassix_0.16.1.part1.rar
https://fboom.me/file/f0f28136b63db/Glassix_0.16.1.part2.rar

What112

Katie's Corruption - Version 1.09 - Update

Genre: Visual novel, Netorare, 3D, Big tits, Body modification, Nude, Sexy Girl, Cheating, Family Sex, Incest
Size: 269 MB

About:

I'm 3Diddly, and I create 3D comics and visual novel games!
What I try to aim for is realism in the characters in my story. In this manner the story will feel more real and less forced like in alot of other erotic stories.

Main fetishes in my comics and games:
- Corruption
- Body modification: Breast and butt augmentation, tattoos, hair change, piercings
- Netorare
- Cheating
- Family Sex (to a lesser degree, will be included as an option in games but not comics)
- Girls being huge sluts!

Make your choice carefully! Some choices are not obvious. You need to increase those "manipulation points" on the right top corner to progress!

https://fboom.me/file/af7465e9dbf41/Katie-1.09-pc.zip

What112

Chloe18 - Part 3 - Update

Release date: 14 September 2017
Genre: Date-Sim, Animation, Erotic Adventure, Female Protagonist, Small Tits, Beautiful Ass, All Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Doggystyle, Hardcore Sex, Lesbian, Seduction, Interracial, Public Sex, Virgin, Toys, Slut, Cheating, School
Size: 82 MB

About:

Meet Chloe,
After having her dream destroy she decide to change her live around, you have full control of how she does that.

https://k2s.cc/file/950d27fb51096/Chole18-V03.rar

What112

Trials in Tainted Space - Version 0.7.90 - Update

Release date: 13 September 2017
Genre: RPG, Fantasy, Big breasts, Space, Futanari, Tentacles, Harem, Sci-fi, Flash, Pregnant, Transformation
Size: 31 MB

About:

Trials in Tainted Space is a free text game about exploring the universe, yourself, and its myriad inhabitants in fun and customizeable ways. Because the entire game is made in text, it's easy to change scenes on the fly. The game is built to accommodate everything from you playing a studly ship captain to a busty space-slattern to a masculine-looking hermaphrodite to a hard-working mercenary just looking for his next job.

Version 0.7.90 Changelog:

Ciaran has been added to the game, courtesy of UpcastDrake doing some volunteer coding and Night Trap writing the big lug.
A milking scene for Cameron has been snuck in, again courtesy of UpcastDrake for doing the coding (and Savin for writing, ofc).
Some small fixes to bugged content have been thrown in.
Fenoxo's cat has had the "penetrating" damageflag applied to his melee weapons. Somebody nerf this monster!

https://fboom.me/file/a34ac4b4824ce/TiTS_0.7.90.rar

What112

Lovely Guests - Version 0.8 - Update

Release date: 14 September 2017
Genre: Visual Novel, Interactive, Big Tits, All sex, Voyeur, Corruption, Incest, Handjob, Anal
Size: 849 MB

About:

You'll assume the role of a young guy who lives with mother in a big house. Now some guests are going to stay at your house for a while. You will see how this visit will affect the life of the protagonist. At this moment the game has two different endings.

Gameplay:
You'll be making choices between decisions that will change the main story and the final. There is no useless in-game grind actions or similar stuff. So you don't need to waste your time to advance the story. Game is created with maximum sense of presence: there are a lot of sounds of environment and sexual intercourse.

https://fboom.me/file/c9db2f9680e73/Lovely_guests-0.8-all.zip