Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Lindsey Leigh - Always go out unloaded

Category: SENSUAL DOMINATION
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, GODDESS WORSHIP, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION

Listen, I know the difference between reality and fantasy, I am not insane. I know most of you have dates, a life, a wife, a job, maybe even friends? Not all of you are complete (though I do own some, you know who you are) I realize you go out to clubs, on dates, the sunlight to interact with other humans. But I do not want you ever going out without thinking of me. I want you to look around wherever you are and say, "No One is as hot as Lindsey Leigh". So you are not going out horny again. I want you to cum for me before you go out and walk around all night with my load in your pants. Thats right you orgasm for me you wear it all night. I want you to know that you do not need another woman, they can not satisfy you, you are already satisfied with me. Lets face it, I am the hottest anyway, surrender to me.
CATEGORIES: MASTURBATION ENCOURAGEMENT, FANTASY, JOI, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, GODDESS WORSHIP, CUM COUNTDOWN, BRAT GIRLS, BRUNETTE, ASS WORSHIP, TIT WORSHIP, TEASE & DENIAL, SENSUAL SEDUCTION.

File Name : Always_go_out_unloaded.mp4
File Size : 118.82 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:07:34
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/220e673cce2e28053f2c41caa8955c42/Always_go_out_unloaded.mp4.html

Linux11

Family Therapy - Penelope Reed - Late Night Text

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: SISTERS, POV SEX, BRUNETTE, PETITE, BLOW JOBS
Keywords: penelope reed, pov, sister, brother, big sister, little brother, family, secret, love, cumshot

Late one night a brother answers his sister's text message to come into her room to talk....

File Name : Late Night Text.mp4
File Size : 1323.82 MB
Duration : 00:18:53
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/f7797b511f467704191e56706ff089ab/Late_Night_Text.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/35e369bb506dec7d84455053b0c60693/Late_Night_Text.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/8398366876238f0702a6cefb3c0b871a/Late_Night_Text.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Princess Ellie Idol - Brother BJ

Related Categories: BLOW JOBS, CUMSHOTS, DEEP THROAT, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, SISTERS
Keywords: tits, taboo, brothers, princess ellie idol, titty fuck, camel toe, ass fetish, licking

Finally you have some alone time with your beloved sister. I'm wearing your favorite...a ponytail. I know how much it turns you on. I want to suck your cock brother. Pull it out and stick it in. I get so worked up and into it. I love sucking brother's cock! I love how brother's cock squirts all over my face and mouth! That cum is so tasty, it's finger licking good...

File Name : Brother BJ.mp4
File Size : 638.74 MB
Duration : 00:17:55
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 63.3 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/d67195d04e583f5caca124f3bccedfaa/Brother_BJ.rar.html

Linux11

Ashley Alban - My Aesthetic

Category: VIRTUAL SEX
Related Categories: DOGGYSTYLE, DILDO SUCKING, GOTHIC, DILDO FUCKING
Keywords: ashley alban, grunge, black lipstick, dirty talk

You decide to get out of your apartment for a bit to get some work done, so you go down to the common area lounge. The place is deserted other than a girl relaxing on a sofa looking through her phone. You realize that her sweater is pretty much see-through and you can't stop staring at her tits. She catches you staring and asks what your problem is. You quickly ask if she is aware that her nipples are visible. She rolls her eyes and says that she knows exactly what she's wearing; she chose her outfit because it fits her aesthetic. You realize she is one of those too cool for school Tumblr girls. She smirks and asks if her breasts are too distracting for you. She leans forward and pulls her sweater up a bit revealing some underboob. She says that it isn't her fault you're such a horny guy. She asks if you want to fool around. She says no one else is here, and even though there is a security camera in the corner, the guy monitoring it will enjoy the show. She pulls her top up so you can she her perfect breasts. She tells you to pull your cock out since it must be uncomfortable having a boner with jeans on.
She bends over the sofa to show you her ass. You can't believe she has such a curvy body; you would have remembered seeing a hot girl around your building before. She shakes her ass and tells you to stroke your cock to get it hard. Once you're hard, she gets down on her knees to suck. She slowly teases and kisses your dick at first. She says that she hopes you don't have a girlfriend because her lipstick is hard to wash off. Before you can say anything she starts to suck your dick hard, getting messy with spit. After sucking for a bit she says that she is ready for you to fuck her hard. She stands and bends over the sofa again, removing her skirt and thong. You slide your dick into her pussy and start fucking her doggie. Watching her ass bounce on your dick turns you on so much that you're soon ready to bust and you cum deep in her pussy.

File Name : My Aesthetic.mp4
File Size : 1034.49 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:14:15
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/72ee5ddd45c7451549b451e371bc440c/My_Aesthetic.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/20d7870562d03be66887644edb393fa4/My_Aesthetic.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Vanessa Cage - Penetrating My Daughter Vol 3

Related Categories: BIG TITS
Keywords: vanessa cage, mommy, luke longly, taboo, non con, cumshot, cum swallow, big boobs, big tits, blonde, blowjob, forced

Scene One: It Hurts Daddy
Vanessa and her Dad are on the couch. Dad is drinking from his favorite container dressed in his best Redneck Shirt and shorts, Vanessa is in her usual tight fitting outfit. Her large breasts are on display and Dad is looking over and horny. Mom is sleeping and over-medicated.
Dad starts to feel up Vanessa and she instantly becomes uncomfortable. Dad continues till Vanessa tries to leave. He pushes her over and begins to remove her clothes. Daughter is disgusted but he continues...He has not seen a body like this since Mom had Vanessa. Dad pulls his cock out and shoves it down her throat all while sitting on her chest, he reaches back and fingers her wet pussy as Vanessa gags.
He climbs off her and shoves his pecker inside of the tightest wettest pussy in the house and pounds away till he is finished. All Vanessa wants is to watch TV and when Dad is done, she is left alone to watch her favorite show...
Scene Two: You Messed Up My Make-Up Daddy
Vanessa is in the bathroom doing her make-up before school...Dad comes in and puts her down on her knees and she gives him a blowjob. He then fucks her and cums in her mouth. She leans over the sinks and spits out his disgusting load...Dad does not care, he got his...Vanessa yells back at him, "You messed up my Make-Up Daddy!!!"
Scene Three: Heavily Sleeping Daughter
Vanessa is tired after a long day of hiding from her father...Her weakness is she does not wake up easily...Dad knows this and sneaks into her room...He touches to see if she would move...After no response he began to grope her and still no movement...Daddy then removes her clothes and just as he inserts into Vanessa she wakes and immediately says "Gross!!!"
She twists her face back and forth, trying to avoid his kisses, begging...After he cums in her mouth he walks away and tells her to make some food and to clean herself up!
Scene Four: Not Dressed Like That
Dad is eating breakfast and drinking his coffee...Vanessa walks by dress like a Slut. Dad asks where she thinks she is going dressed like that. The bratty Vanessa says she can dress anyway she wants. Dad does not want to hear this and quickly bends Vanessa over and takes her to pound town! She does not like what Dad does to her but she will learn how to dress for now on...
Scene Five: Fixed
Very early the next morning, Vanessa tries to sneak in the back door. She is still only wearing her bikini...Dad grabs her from behind and asks why she is late...He does not care why, he just wants to play with her big titties...Vanessa begins to give him some back talk and he quickly removes her clothing...With every word he sticks his cock deeper and deeper into her mouth.
Then unbelievably, Vanessa yells back at Daddy and says..."Is that all you got Daddy? Is that the best you can do?" Dad pauses...He was not expecting his daughter to talk back...but she did! He fucks her harder and harder and gives her what she wanted...A mouth full of Cum! Vanessa finally shuts up and Dad's cum drips down her throat and face...

File Name : Penetrating My Daughter Vol 3.mp4
File Size : 1140.38 MB
Duration : 00:51:01
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/7767cb7d89edb4bf6fd23d10aa47698d/Penetrating_My_Daughter_Vol_3.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/12cd4999047e4c59c472cdf55560be85/Penetrating_My_Daughter_Vol_3.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Conner Jay - Jerk It For Your Step Sisters Big Tits

Category: Big Tits, JOI, Role Play, Sisters, Taboo

Taboo roleplay/jerk off instruction with cum countdown ending. Were you trying to look down my shirt again? You little pervert. You think I don't notice every time you see me walking around the house in a low cut shirt you go lock yourself in your room? I know you're jerking off to me. You want to see my tits don't you, you creep? I'll let you jerk off to my tits but only if I get to watch. You're not allowed to go hide in your room. If you really want to be a pervert and jerk off to your stepsister you'll do it in front of me

File Name : Jerk It.mp4
File Size : 778 MB
Duration : 00:10:46
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 144 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/fc70588fae6f13acbc57acf3ae76be6c/Jerk_It.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/29afc5c9e2e8636a58f62e96ca2779dc/Jerk_It.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Gianna Dior - Lost bet

Related Categories: CREAMPIE, POV SEX, BLOW JOBS, ALL NATURAL, BIG TITS
Keywords: gianna dior, family manipulation, mypervyfamily, family taboo, taboo sex, cum in pussy, brother sister fantasy, pov bj, pov, brunette, petite, riding cock, moaning, family affairs, intense orgasm

After dad almost caught sis blowing me in the living room, I decided to take my chances and ask sis to finish the job... after all, a bets a bet and she lost. But she was already one step ahead of me! I stood there at the cracked open door of her bedroom, watching my little sister play with herself. Getting more and more turned on, I hear her moans get louder.. I could tell she wanted me just as bad as I wanted her! 
She finally catches me peering into her room. Gianna was totally embarrassed that I caught her masturbating, but it's better her brother catches her and not some random perv... 
You agreed to it sis, you lost our bet, now you have to finish me off! 
No way! Dad might actually catch us this time!
A deal is a deal G! You have to finish me off 
Ugh this is such a bad idea...
I know you want it sis.. You'd be lying if you said you didn't
Gianna looks down at my bulging crotch, biting her lip. We both knew what we were doing was wrong - I mean we are related.. But that can't stop us from doing what comes naturally.
My sister takes control of my cock, licks my long shaft up to the tip and shoves all 8 inches down her throat! The way she swirls her tongue around the back of my cock and strokes me off was enough to unhinge me.
I had to fill up her perfect pink pussy with my load.. But before I give sis my seed, I have to pound the fuck out of her! Sis always acts so innocent, but tonight she's my little cumslut.. Watch as I give it to my own sister while our parents are completely clueless downstairs! They have no idea what a naughty girl their princess really is!

File Name : Lost bet.mp4
File Size : 423.73 MB
Duration : 00:28:46
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/f048377bdf5d2f71435366ca427a4cbc/Lost_bet.mp4.html

Linux11

Princess Ellie Idol – I Won’t Let You Knock Up Your Wife

Category: FORCED EJACULATIONS
Related Categories: FEMDOM POV, FEMDOM SEX, FORCED ORGASMS, HOME WRECKER, VIRTUAL SEX
Keywords: princess ellie idol, non-nude, pussy grinding, riding, pov, neighbor, sensual

I've been watching you and your wife try to conceive for some time now. I'm going to steal your cum from you so that you can't try again tonight. You struggle at first but it feels too good to resist. Your load builds up as my pussy grinds you and finally, you blow your load all over your stomach. No loads for wifey! No family in your future! Not if I have anything to do with it.

File Name : Knock_Up_Your_Wife.mp4
File Size : 311.64 MB
Duration : 00:06:34
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 125 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/56ce227377d6bf9110deda84abf1a72b/Knock_Up_Your_Wife.mp4.html

Linux11

Fantasy - The Diary

Category: MILF
Related Categories: LIMP FETISH, FUCKING, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, CUMSHOTS, TABOO
Keywords: diary, milf, fucking, sleeping mom, mom/son, taboo, sleeping with mom, family relationship, nipple sucking

Act 1 It was one of those days when Mommy was at home to clean up the house. At the end she left room of her son. He always cleaning his room alone, but this time Mommy had some more free time and wanted to help because she enjoying her housework time and it's not a problem. While changing the bedding - between mattress she noticed some kind of book. She's wondering what's that and opened... that was her son's hidden diary... Mommy don't want to violate son's privacy but her eye very fast noticed word "tits" so she continued reading to see full sentence what's going on there "...Today I saw her tits again..." "...They are so beautiful and I really want to touch them..." Is my son have any girlfriend from school? - [Mommy thinks] Then continue reading and skiped some pages to latest writings "...Today I was able to see her through the grille in the bathroom..." "...Was amazing. I saw when she pulls down her bra and panties. Her breasts are great. I couldn't stand anymore longer and I started masturbate on the floor in front of the door. I ran away as she started to dress satin nightie..." Mommy: Oh my... I was think I'm reading some son's fantasy, but this is everything about me... Is my son spying on me? (continue reading) "...New Year's Eve soon and I dream again to sleep with her as it was after the last New Year's Eve party. It was amazing how she came after twelve o'clock to bed. She was Tipsy and went into my bed by mistake. She fell asleep right away. She was lying next to me in a nightgown and her breasts strained shirt. I was very scared, but I wanted to touch them. I had an erection as ever. In the end I decided that she's so Tipsy so not feel anything and put my hand under her shirt. Her breasts are so soft. With one hand I took her breast and the other began masturbate. After a while I had an orgasm, and I had to go to the bathroom to wash up. Fortunately, she did not wake up..." Mommy: [stops reading] I finished reading with a strange feeling. At first I was surprised and bit scared. Now with every sentence I felt excitement and getting wet. My son touched me as I slept... Act 2 (Later same day) Mommy: When the son returned from school, everything went as usual. I tried to behave normally while constantly thinking about it. At the evening I went to take shower, I tried to behave normal. In my underwear I stood a little closer to the door and looked down. So now clearly I saw the outline of his head and the hair from the grille. He was staring on my ass and don't know that I noticed him. The idea that the son looking at my ass suddenly excited me. "Okay", I told myself. I guess I really like it. He did it so many times so I let him watch again. I turned slightly back to the door and pulled my panties. Think about the fact that my son sees now my vagina and ass was great. Now I took off my bra and went into the shower. When I came out of the bathroom after bathing son was in his room. Normally I would have thought he was asleep. Although probably asleep now after the "effort". I was thinking what to do. My son is really horny. It excites me. I want to help him. I know my son wants it but how to get started. Talk to him?. I don't want to admit reading his diary. It could disconcert him. Should I Invite him to bed at night? Go to sleep and to wait as it starts to touch me?. It's certainly one possibility. Maybe invite him for a bath together or can pretend Tipsy hmm... Okay I got solution, it's best one... I tell him that I had trouble with sleeping recently and insomnia that I have for some time take a very strong sleeping pills to cure me. I'll ask him to sleep with me and in the morning to wake me up as my wake-up call, because I can oversleep even with alarm clock and get late for job, because the pills are strong. It will make him more confident with moves. Act 3 (Next day) Mommy get a prescription from good friend doctor for sleeping pills. Later that evening when they watched TV together mommy said : "I have a favor to ask you, son. For the next few days, maybe bit longer - I have to take strong sleeping pills, because last times I got problem with insomnia and have to adjust sleep and get more rest. I'm worried that after these pills I can oversleep for work. I'm beginning to take them till today's night. Is fine? Will you come to by bed?" Son - "Of course, Mom. I will help you" In the evening, I took shower quickly, but this time son didn't spy on me. He had hoped for more later? I wore a nightgown, grabbed a glass of water and I went to the bed, faked that took the pills and turned off the light. We lay down under the blanket. I was on my back, son lay next to the side of his face in my direction. After a while I pretended that I fall asleep. Son lay motionless. It was a moment, and suddenly I felt like slightly moving the blanket. I think he did it only to the test, because after a while it was quiet again. Then I felt like he uncover me completly , son rises and kneels beside me. After a while his hand moving on my chest, then moved to the breast playing with nipples. I relaxed completely... starting getting wet... Son gently began to slide down the satin nightie from my shoulders to uncover my breasts. I was so excited, had a problem to breathe calmly. He leaned over me and gently took my nipple between his lips and began to suck me. He took his pants down. Now I felt like pulling up my shirt from the bottom. After a while, my pussy was on top, slided his hand between my legs and begins to move fingers near pussy lips. With his left hand masturbating and after a while I heard a very quiet moan , made a few sudden movements and yes he had orgasm, ejaculated a lot. He took handkerchief - wipes himself and probably a blanket. Then my son tried to bring my shirt to a previous state and lay down next to me. I wasn't satisfied enough... Morning alarm clock rang, Son stood up and started to wake me, I woke up, but I played a little sleepy. The day passed normally. Act 4 The next nights scenario continue to grow. Son been bit more confident. I was on my back, son climbed on me, sucking and touching my breasts. I would prefer him to continue caressed my pussy, but I don't how to steer him. My role is only to fake that I'm in deep sleep... Son was his on knees still sucked my nipples and I felt his penis on my stomach. It's so hard... pressed it against my stomach and starts to move. I really would like to feel it bit more down... in my vagina... After a moment I felt his sticky sperm on my stomach. Then, as usual, he cleaned everything, dressed me and went to sleep next to me. [When son is out of home - mommy still reading son's diary, he describing every night there] Act 5 (Last dose) Mommy really wants to break this taboo and force son to be more confident in movements. She told to son that the pills are working great, she's almost cured and this is the last night when she gonna use them - it's last dose... This time Mommy decided to pretend to fall asleep on the side. In this position Son trying to reveal her breasts. He went from other side bed with penis in hand, he's masturbating and watching his mommy beautiful face, he get closer and put penis on mommys lips, moving slowly around. He really wants to stick it somewhere today..., it's probably last chance to use mommy, no more pills - no more deep sleep... He got back into bed, behind her ass. It was very exciting. His fingers came to the entrance to the pussy and began to tease the clitoris. Mom is more and more horny... He can't stand this anymore so put his penis closer to pussy lips and moving around then slowly step by step sliding into mommys vagina. [in this moment Mommys bites her lips of pleasure and is so happy that he did it, finally inside her... she waited so many nights for that] Son continued fuck her very slowly and enjoys that new feelings "how to be inside pussy". Now he turned mommy on the back, because wanted to watch her face and kissing her neck while beeing inside her pussy. (Mommy is fighting to hide her feelings on the face - have orgasm) This not lasts so long, he exploded huge cumshot on mommys stomach. As usual very fast cleaned everything. Son covered himself and mom by blanket and cuddled her saying quietly "Good Night Mommy..." [SCENE ENDS]

File Name : The Diary.wmv
File Size : 947.34 MB
Duration : 00:24:34
Audio : WMA (WMA3), 373 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/e6a769c2b1a3eb37152ef83a3e0a2cd7/The_Diary.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/eba026be1acfa294bd3f02e7999fb1d6/The_Diary.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Rachel Steele - Mother's Secret Desires

Related Categories: MILF, BOY-GIRL, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, BIG TITS, FUCKING

Entices you with; Taboo, MILF, Seduction, Older Woman / Younger Man, Blowjob, Oral Sex, French Kissing, Fucking, Shower Scene, and Garters and Stockings.
HIGH DEFINITION VERSION. Our story opens with Rachel taking a walk down a familiar street, doing the best she can to clear her burdened mind. She rounds the corner and looks up, up at the church that she remembers all too well. Back home, her son Michael enters the kitchen just as she's putting her things down. Noticing that something is wrong, Michael asks his mother what's bothering her. Not wanting to trouble him, she tells him that it's nothing he should worry about, but concerned, he insists. Michael places his arm gently around her and asks if perhaps they should go sit in the living room, and the couch, and talk about it. Rachel sighs, and agrees. Sitting on the couch, wearing a medium-length dress and black heels, she takes a second to build up her courage, and then flatly states that her and her husband are having a divorce. Specifically, she says that he's breaking things off with her, but her son Michael doubts this - it certainly seems, from the looks of things, that she's the one breaking up with him. Rachel makes no attempt to deny it, and after another short but heavy sigh, she begins to explain to her son Michael her feelings. She never really loved his father. He's a good man, to be certain, and she respected him. But she had never truly fallen for him, and she'd never found him sexually attractive. In fact, she'd never been attracted to him, at all. He had been the sort of man that you meet, and stay with, because it seems like the right thing to do. But with Michael now grown, the lack of passion in their marriage, and her sexual disinterest in her husband...it had simply become too much for her to bear. And she has a final confession to make - one that she worries might disconcert him. But...this confession...it is who she is, and she hopes that her son will appreciate her candor. She reveals to Michael that she is attracted to younger men - MUCH younger men. Specifically, men around the same age as Michael. Michael's bewilderment isn't surprising, and Rachel explains to him that she's been keeping her true feelings inside for far too long. Society may not accept her, but that doesn't change the person that she is, or her wants and desires. During this passionate conversation, Rachel puts her hand on her son's leg, near his crotch, before she realizes what she's done. She yanks it away suddenly, but Michael looks clearly startled. She apologizes and tells him that it was something in the heat of moment, finally being able to talk about something she'd held inside so long. Rachel tells her son that she's going to take a shower, and to take the time to let their conversation sink in a bit more. Michael agrees, and Rachel walks off to bathroom. Michael confesses to himself that it had turned him on. He sneaks off to the bathroom, quietly and slowly opening the door. He peers in on his mother taking a shower and pleasuring herself. After watching for a few moments, he makes his way back to the couch and undresses, figuring that he'll have some time before his mother is done with her shower. He masturbates for only a very short while before Rachel walks in on him unexpectedly, embarrassing them both. She sits down beside him on the couch, and asks him why he decided to jerk off in the main room rather than in his own. Michael explains that he simply couldn't help himself...and then points out how beautiful Rachel is looking. He confesses that he was greatly turned on by his mother's beauty, her attraction to younger men, and finally by her touch on his thigh. She is extremely surprised by this revelation. Michael continues to tell her about how extremely desirable he finds her, and before either of them realize what's happening, they're kissing, locked in embrace. They touch each other's bodies, and eventually Michael starts to orally pleasure his mother. She moans in ecstasy, finally being able to live out that which was only a fantasy for so long. Soon after, they make their way to the bedroom, where they explore each other's bodies, and Michael can't help himself but to again explore his mother's pussy with his tongue, paying careful attention to her gasps and moans as he sends her into shivers of pleasure. Rachel returns the favor by giving Michael a slow and lustful blowjob, and finally, the two have sex, at first slow and passionate, and then hard and lustful, switching positions, locked in erogenous delight. A mother finally living her deepest and most shrouded dreams as fantasy, and a son fulfilling a wish that he'd never even known he'd had, together.

File Name : Mothers Secret Desires.mp4
File Size : 1288.67 MB
Duration : 00:35:35
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 62.0 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/43d8e031bc2ccff7f7838b0588406747/Mothers_Secret_Desires.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/a0404e4634ec7665d03403653aaefc09/Mothers_Secret_Desires.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/12d2f8b6685dbf3f5b20a8cc5b546766/Mothers_Secret_Desires.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Princess Lexie – Upskirt Pervert Tease and Denial

Category: TEASE & DENIAL
Related Categories: VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMDOM POV, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Keywords: verbal humiliation

I know how much you want to see up My skirt. It's just so flowy and bouncy and short! You want to see My perfect round ass so bad, don't you? but perverts like you don't deserve it--you just deserve to be teased by it all day and all night.

File Name : Upskirt_Pervert_Tease_and_Denial.mp4
File Size : 247.08 MB
Duration : 00:08:29
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 169 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/7d3e63f0d18d53fc128ff473292c1d14/Upskirt_Pervert_Tease_and_Denial.mp4.html

Linux11

Alix Lynx - Triple Toys Triple Cum

Category: Blonde, Dirty Talking, Hitachi, Masturbation, Toys

I look oh-so-innocent in my frilly bra and panties until I take out my dildo and hitachi wand, and make my wet pussy cum not once, not twice...but THREE times in this orgasmic trifecta. This was a custom-made video for one lucky man!

File Name : Triple Toys Triple Cum.m4v
File Size : 1017.54 MB
Duration : 00:14:15
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/91678f1df51f222b20f46b7b55ec00b6/Triple_Toys_Triple_Cum.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/c8d7387113d66ca26e0d61bd03b686c3/Triple_Toys_Triple_Cum.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Kerri King - Coed Intern Seduces Boss for a Raise

Category: ROLE PLAY
Related Categories: FEMDOM, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, BRAT GIRLS, MIND FUCK, FINANCIAL DOMINATION
Keywords: kerri king, femdom, findom, fetish, roleplay, cock tease, financial domination, female domination, role play, jerk off instruction, brat girls, bratty, coed, dirty talk, mind fuck

I always get what I want, and that's why I'm your star intern. College has me strapped for cash so I use my womanly wiles to seduce you and not only accomplish a raise, paid vacation, but also extended lunch breaks. I start off by inviting you over to my place for some chit chat and tell you to close your eyes, as I slink out of the room to change into a sexy lace corset & panties. You can't resist seeing me like this, so naturally you give in to my demands and I even so generously allow you to jerk for a minute. I'll be seeing you at the office soon, Boss. ;)

File Name : Coed Intern Seduces Boss.mp4
File Size : 270.05 MB
Duration : 00:08:58
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 198 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/f984f92cf77182c33a9364cdb09e0da8/Coed_Intern_Seduces_Boss.mp4.html

Linux11

Jessie Minx - Escort Custom

Category: Boob Bouncing, Riding, Role Play

Custom Video: So the idea I was going with was that you would be an escort that I paid for. You console me seeing me being a bit nervous. You get me started with breast teases and seductive talk. Embellishing and describing how amazing your breast. The size, shape, and weight of them. Breast massaging and a mixture of soft to hard breast bouncing. I would prefer if you would avoid using the word "tits" please. Then once you see me getting you prepare to have sex. You go with the reverse cowgirl position. Before to make sure I'm still hard and focus on you show off your ass. Shaking, caressing, groping, and hip grinding. You also bring out the butt enhancement lotion. You explain it a bit and tease about how I may see it grow before my very eyes. Then you begin to ride me. You guide me and how to hit your spots and make it as enjoyable for the both of us. You get really caught up in the moment and begin groping your breast. The word I'm going to use is "milking" your breast as the groping as well. Saying though you're not lactating yet, if I keep hiring you I may get to see it. Then when we are about to cum I would like a countdown with encouragement. You explain that I was not too bad, but we should it do a few more times that way I can get better

File Name : Escort_Custom.mp4
File Size : 887.08 MB
Duration : 00:23:04
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 152 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/210be39f6f1827919b66ae8df8fe601b/Escort_Custom.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/c454a66af379728a2a793bd7749514c3/Escort_Custom.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Belle Noire - Sorority pledge requires sperm

Category: HANDJOBS
Related Categories: SISTERS, TABOO, OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN, POV, BRUNETTE

I really want to be part of the most popular sorority on campus. You're probably wondering why I'm telling you this so here goes the reason. In order for me to be accepted into this amazing sorority I have to jerk off a guy and provide proof by collecting a sperm sample as well as take a picture of my hand on the cock. I don't know any guys that I can just ask them to go along with this so now I am telling you what I need. It won't be too weird. All you have to do is lie there and I will do all the work. No one will even know who's cock I have a picture of or who's sperm I have in this little container when I'm through jerking you. As long as you don't tell mom and dad, this will be just between us. Besides, we're only step-brother and sister so it's not like I will have my hand on a real family member's member.
You're such a good brother helping me out with this. You probably never knew your sister was such a slut did you? You're being such a good sport about this so I'll even suck you off while I jerk you off. I'm sure you don't mind my pouty full lips wrapped around this cock do you? You tasted really good brother. I'm surprised at what a nicely groomed cock you have as well. I wish we would've done something like this long ago. Now remember I need to get your spooge in this little container so I can take it back to my soon to be sorority sister's. Give me a good load brother and maybe I will be nice enough to jerk you off again for no other reason than I want to feel this cock in my hands again. Oh wow! Thanks for such a nice load! I can hardly wait to get this to my sister's so I had better go now. Thanks brother, you're the best.

File Name : Sorority pledge requires sperm.mp4
File Size : 234.01 MB
Duration : 00:15:12
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 149 Kbps, 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/96c583383d6525fcddd3ab0a9bdc476c/Sorority_pledge_requires_sperm.mp4.html

Linux11

Larkin Love - Mind Controlled Mom Covered In Son's Cum

Category: Blow Jobs, Erotic Magic, Facials, Magic Control, Taboo

Released from the archives by popular demand, this limited edition video is yours for the taking! Speaking of yours for the taking . . . your mother is innocent, affectionate, and everything a good son could ever want. But you were never the type of son to behave by the rules. You've created a mind-control device so devious, it can alter her every behavior to your will. What will you do when suddenly Mommy's voluptuous body is yours for the taking? With a few choice suggestions, her supple hands are working your cock as she licks her full, soft lips. Her big dark eyes make your balls ache with desire to shoot your load all over her face. Will you really do something so shocking and inappropriate as receive an mind-controlled blowjob from your own Mom? It's not like she'll be any the wiser when she wakes up later! Contains the following erotic elements: magic control, taboo, blowjob, tongue fetish, long tongue, milf, dirty talk, hardcore, POV, facial. Starring Larkin Love

File Name : Mind Controlled Mom.mp4
File Size : 878.18 MB
Duration : 00:23:01
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 151 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/99525e44fc235d2403f17989f509d0ad/Mind_Controlled_Mom.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/a4eb158227cbf0ea5f131c83c8cb5e5c/Mind_Controlled_Mom.part2.rar.html

Linux11

Brianna Beach - Mother & Son Play While Father's Away

Related Categories: MOMMAS BOY, BLONDES, BIG BUTTS, BIG TITS, CHEATING
Keywords: goddess brianna, brianna beach, archie stone, alex adams, mommy, mother, mom, son, dad, dad, father, business trip, family, secret, affair

Archie comes home from college for the first time, just as his father is leaving for a weekend business trip...

File Name : Play While Fathers Away.mp4
File Size : 1480.79 MB
Duration : 00:20:05
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 317 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/b559af98984be14d1f1fa94229d38da9/Play_While_Fathers_Away.part1.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/bec0e54c80f7419d6491248c90e98116/Play_While_Fathers_Away.part2.rar.html
https://rapidgator.net/file/d2a290a8faf15d58051ada9d36d42492/Play_While_Fathers_Away.part3.rar.html

Linux11

Goddess Victoria – Ruination

Category: RUINED ORGASMS
Related Categories: ORGASM CONTROL, JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, ORGASM DENIAL, TEASE & DENIAL

Sit back and stroke as I seduce and tease you. I'm going to work you up, building your desire to cum, making you wait and finally, deciding whether i'll let you cum at all...

File Name : Ruination.mp4
File Size : 276.78 MB
Duration : 00:08:28
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 63.0 Kbps (VBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/46b336f45f723017a0ad7ec5b6f9b18e/Ruination.mp4.html

Linux11

Pitykitty - POV with massive facial

Category: 18 & 19 Yrs Old, Blow Jobs, Dildo Sucking, Facials, POV

This is the first time I record a POV, in this video I blow two BIG dicks! I got a massive facial, but I think I deserve it :3 like a good kitty

File Name : pov with massive facial.m4v
File Size : 400.03 MB
Duration : 00:10:50
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 161 Kbps (VBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

https://rapidgator.net/file/e47126870f91cd874372c68868955a0b/pov_with_massive_facial.m4v.html