Mixed Roleplay - Virtual Sex,JOI,POV

Linux11

Larkin Love - Mommy Demands Nappy Cummies For Sissy Baby

Category: Adult Babies, Age Regression, Jerk Off Instruction, Sissy Training, Taboo

Have you been a good sissy today while Mommy was out? I hear from my friends who were cuckysitting you that you made cummies outside of your Nappy! You know that's strictly against the rules. Did you do it, little sissy? There's one way to know the truth. I will touch your tiny 3 inch clitty and see how long it takes you to explode in my hand. If you don't bust in a few seconds, I know you've been stroking your clitty behind my back. I knew it! You should be punished, naughty sissy. I've told you time and time again, I will not tolerate you cumming outside of your pink princess nappy's. Tighten up your Nappy, put your pink penis pacifier in your mouth, and hump your Cinderella pillow until you cum for Mommy right in your thick, padded Nappy. Show Mommy you know how to do it right - or else the pink cock cage is going on your. And who knows for how long. Get it right this time. That's a good sissy. You're always good for a laugh in your silly, adorable pink nappies. You make cummies in your Nappy, not in a pussy like a real man. Starring Larkin Love. Contains the following erotic elements: sissy training, nappy fetish, masturbation humiliation, age regression, masturbation instruction, female domination, small penis encouragement, diaper fetish

File Name : Mommy Demands Nappy Cummies For Sissy Baby.mp4
File Size : 1015.19 MB
Resolution : 1920x1080
Duration : 00:11:37
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 318 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Mandy Morgan - Learning Experience

Category: PAWG
Related Categories: REDHEADS , TEEN , GFE , POV SEX , FRECKLES
Keywords: mandy morgan , alex adams , family therapy , perfect girlfriend , blowjobs , redhead teen , cumshot , thick , schoolgirl , girlfriend , family

Your older step-brother's hot girlfriend has something important to teach you...

File Name : Learning Experience.mp4
File Size : 988.54 MB
Duration : 00:18:12
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Emily Valentina - Executrixxx Girlfriend

Category: Executrixxx Fantasy, Smother, Big Tits, Bondage, Breath Play, Choking Fantasy, FemDom POV, Femme Fatale, Huge Boobs, Riding Simulation, Role Play, Tit Worship, Virtual Sex

You've been dating a girl for awhile who is VERY into kinky roleplay. It started off as mild things like student/teacher and has slowly escalated to things like sexual cho king... now, she wants to roleplay an assassin who ends you via breathplay, using her hands around your neck, and smo thering you with her massive boobs! You're secretly all about this- it's your fetish, in fact- so you go along with it, letting her black you out several times and even tie you up, before she finally has you in such a helpless position that she can reveal the truth! She's not roleplaying- this she actually is an assassin, and this is her FAVORITE way to get off! You'd better enjoy your orgasm- it will be your last. Originally a custom- name used is Chad.

File Name : Executrixxx Girlfriend.mp4
File Size : 817.85 MB
Resolution : 1920x1072
Duration : 00:24:02
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 132 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Ani Erotika - Mediterranean MILF - Lucky Boy POV

Category: MILF
Related Categories: AGE REGRESSION , POV SEX , LINGERIE , OLDER WOMAN / YOUNGER MAN
Keywords: kink taboo ageplay kinky , friends step-mom step-mot , older woman younger man , lucky boy pov age play , point of view experience , eye contact interactive , blue lace lingerie fetish , brunette all natural tits , curves curvy hourglass , exotic luxury villa home , riding girl on top fuck , moaning moans asmr loud , female orgasm cumming , sexy voice dirty talk , fantasies fantasy erotic

On a hot Mediterranean day a curvaceous MILF returns home from running errands to discover her step-son's friend defiling her pink panties. The MILF's shock soon turns into lust as she finds herself turned on by the naughtiness of the situation, and it turns out to be this young boy's lucky day! This is one of my own personal real ageplay fantasies! Filmed on location on the Greek island of Crete.
#milf #ageplay #age-play #step-mom #friends-parent #older-woman-younger-man #boy #lady #exotic #fetish #kink #fantasy #fantasies #dreams #mum #ma #freak #freaky #fun #naughty #nasty #pov #point-of-view #experience #role-play #plot #theme #the-med #island #vacation #imagery #summer #summertime #luxury #deluxe #villa #high-end #scene #scenery #all-natural #no-makeup #real-tits #breasts #jugs #boobs #c-cup-rack #lingerie #blue-lace #flowing-fabric #cover-up #see-through #strip #naked #nude #belly #nice-ass #butt #bum #booty #curves #curvy #hourglass #hour-glass #shape #full-figured #figure #womanly #feminine #goddess #pretty-face #brown-eyes #doe-eyes #eyelashes #lush-lips #kissable #smile #brunette #brown-hair #bun #up-do #eye-contact #interactive #conversation #implied #intimate #one-on-one #asmr #sexy-voice #soft-spoken #soothing #riding #bouncing #grinding #moaning #dirty-talk #talking #fucking #smashing #banging #female-orgasm #loud-moans #yummy #cum #cumming #orgasm #pleasure #delight #girl-on-top #boobies-in-face #close-ups #up #anierotika #ani-erotika #anizkorner #aniz-korner #anizkorner #follow-me #ifb #i-follow-back #like-this-video #heart-this-vid #review-please-thank-you

File Name : Lucky Boy POV.mp4
File Size : 681.74 MB
Duration : 00:26:07
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 214 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Havana Bleu - Employee Mind Controls his Bitchy Boss 4K

Category: FEMALE TRAINING
Related Categories: MESMERIZE , MENTAL DOMINATION , FUCKING , MAGIC CONTROL , FACIALS
Keywords: j mac , havana bleu

Jmac arrives at work late as usual, and unfortunately it’s the day of his yearly review. His boss, Havana, scolds him as soon as he walks in the office. Havana tells him his review is in 30 minutes and she wants him to think of a good reason to not fire him. Unfortunately, Jmac is a terrible employee and can't come up with a good excuse. Luckily his best friend Mitch gave him something from the dark web that can control minds. When Jmac walks into his review he's prepared and controls his SEXY ASS BOSS. He has his way with her and shows her who the real BOSS is.

File Name : Employee Mind Controls his Bitchy Boss.mp4
File Size : 1567.59 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:29:27
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 105 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Aiko Moe - Size Queens With Huge Cock Part 2

Category: Girl Girl, Threesome, Cum Play, Pussy Stretching, Dirty Talking, Virtual Sex

Lots of lesbian love making and the hottest threesome with pussy stretching, cum begging, lots of orgasms, non-stop dirty talks, anal play, cum lay, cum spit swaping, tasting our juices and etc.

File Name : Size Queens With Huge Cock P2.mp4
File Size : 2930.29 MB
Duration : 00:19:24
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Emanuelly Raquel - JOI Daenerys Anal Creampie Deep Throat

Category: Cosplay, Creampie, Cum In Mouth, Pussy Spreading, Virtual Sex

Let's sit down and relax, what do you think about watching your favorite serie on the television?? sounds good!!!! but since it's been a while that you don't fuck, it is pretty normal that you get so horny watching that beautiful Daenerys ass, but wait, you can stay on this video and get from her, the best jerk off instructions of your life, she will fuck with that huge cock, making you go crazy!!!!

File Name : JOI Daenerys Anal Creampie Deep Throat.mp4
File Size : 1207.6 MB
Duration : 00:23:53
Audio : AAC (AAC LTP), 126 Kbps (VBR), 64.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

JulyNovember - Babysitter Cheers You Up After Your Breakup

Category: French, Handjobs, Facials, Virtual Sex, Short Shorts

You came home very late tonight, and you scared the babysitter to death! She wasn't expecting you, she thought you were a burglar. On top of that, she's had a terrible evening, your little brother and sister have both been unsufferable. Why are you back tonight? Oh... Your girlfriend just broke up with you... Damn. She really wants to cheer you up and grabs two beers in the fridge, letting you see her incredible ass in her tight hotpants. I'm sure she'll manage to make you feel much, much better... Hashtags: babysitter, countdown, hotpants, mini shorts, rimjob, finger in the ass, facial, virtual sex.

File Name : Babysitter Cheers You Up After Your Breakup.mp4
File Size : 574.21 MB
Duration : 00:22:56
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 165 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Penelope Peach - Mommy Fucked Your Friend & You're Next

Category: BBW, Creampie, Dirty Talking, Mommy Roleplay, Taboo, Virtual Sex

"So... This is a little awkward but I have something to tell you. Your friend, Matt was here the other day while you were gone and one thing led to another and... we ending up having sex. Its not that big of a deal. Are you jealous? You want to know exactly what happened? Fine, I'll tell you all the details..." You get harder and harder as you watch Mommy strip and tease you She makes you beg for her to fuck you and climbs on top to ride her special boy's dick. She bounces and moans, dirty talking the whole time. You blow a huge load and watch it all drip out of Mommy's pussy. Now you're addicted. No other woman will ever be able to pleasure you like she can.

File Name : Mommy Fucked Your Friend and You re Next.mp4
File Size : 339.07 MB
Resolution : 1906x1080
Duration : 00:16:56
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 242 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Jessica Starling - Pals Mom Takes Virginity POV Virtual Sex

Category: Doggystyle, Older Woman / Younger Man, POV, Riding, Virtual Sex

You went to your friend Josh's house to hang out. His mom answers the door and explains that Josh isn't home yet, but will be soon, and welcomes you in to wait for him. It quickly becomes apparent that Josh's mom is hitting on you, but you're a virgin and you're nervous to reciprocate. Your friend's mom takes the reins, however, seducing you with her sexy lingerie. Before you know it, she's giving you your first ever blowjob! She mounts your hard cock and starts to ride, making sure not to make you cum too quickly. She loves that she's corrupting you. After riding you frontwards and backwards, you get behind her and slam into her pussy in doggy. She begs for your cum until you bust inside of her. | Tags: brunette, long hair, big tits, big boobs, big natural tits, lingerie, silk robe, roleplay, role play, POV, virtual sex, blowjob, dirty talking, older woman younger man, MILF, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, boob bouncing, doggystyle, doggy style

File Name : Pals Mom Takes Virginity POV Virtual Sex.mp4
File Size : 492.32 MB
Duration : 00:19:25
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 129 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

The Hot Mommy - Busty Stepmom Makes Her Dreams About Stepson Come True

Category: Big Tits, Blowjob, Creampie, Role Play, Step Fantasy
Tags: Step Mom Fucks Son, Cum Inside Pussy, Please Cum Inside Me, Step Son Cum Mom, Step Son Caught, Milf, Pov, Stepmom Pov, Milf Creampie, Stepmom Creampie, Blue Eyes, Short Hair Milf, Brunette, Cum Mouth, Cum Swallow, Pussy Licking, Pussy Eating

File Name : Busty Stepmom Makes Her Dreams About Stepson Come True.mp4
File Size : 548.98 MB
Duration : 00:19:09
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 185 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Missbehavin26 - Blackmailing me while my husbands in bed

Category: Blackmail Fantasy, Blow Jobs, Blowjob, Close-Ups, Role Play

You've been seeing someone behind your husband's back. Just pictures and some sexting, but now they are blackmailing you for a blowjob.The first part of the scene is you leaving the blackmailer a message: "Hey, it's me. I'm really not happy right now. You want to blackmail me to suck your dick?! I guess my telling you how much I love sucking dick and getting my face fucked went to your head. But you know what, I do love sucking dick, getting my mouth fucked, and taking hot ropes of cum all over my face. Bring that big dick of yours over here and let's get this over with. I'll suck your dick, let you fuck my mouth, and shoot your cum all over my face if it will shut you up." Next part of the scene is your blackmailer arrives and you are still angry. You tell him, "Ok, let's get this over with. Pull that dick out and let's get down to business. You're going to fuck my mouth until you are ready to cum, then you are going to shoot your load on my face." You begin to get face fucked, hating it at first, then giving in and loving it. You begin moaning, talking with your mouth full about how you love sucking dick, slurping, gagging, giving a spectacular blowjob. During the blowjob he tells you to show him your tits and ass, you pull up your spots bray so your tits are out, and pull your yoga pants down so your ass can be seen while you suck dick. You keep giving an aggressive blowjob until he tells you he is about to cum. You pull away and tell him you want his ropes of hot cum on your face. "Cmon, give me that cum. I sucked your dick, now cum on my face." He then covers your face in cum. You look up and tell him you're happy to be done with this blackmail stuff, he can delete the pictures and texts now - with a sarcastic smile. He tells you that he already deleted them, and you smile relieved. He then tells you he snapped a pic of you sucking dick, so you'll be busy again soon. You sigh and say, "Well, you know me, I just love sucking dick. Tell me where and when. Fine, I'll also send you dirty pictures in my cheerleader uniform before you get home. Now go before my husband comes home."

File Name : Blackmailing me while my husbands in bed.mp4
File Size : 1188.35 MB
Duration : 00:15:19
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 179 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

AliceBlack - Daddy I need some money

Category: Daddy Roleplay, Daddys Girl, POV Blowjob, Taboo, Virtual Sex

Daddy I need you to give me some money for school supplies before I leave for my first year of college. I guess I'll suck and ride your cock for it.

File Name : Daddy I need some money.mp4
File Size : 792.63 MB
Duration : 00:18:49
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 128 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Mistress Victoria - Jerk To Teachers Tits

Category: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION
Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, TOPLESS, DIRTY TALK.
Keywords: topless, hd, missvikki, teacher, student, dirty talk, joi

Your grades are less then impressive and your parents will not be happy. I've invited you over to come up with a plan to get straight A's. I have two big reasons you should be able to succeed.
Includes: Dirty Talk (jerk to my big tits, come on, you know you've been wanting too) Jerk Off Instruction/Encouragement, Sensual Domination, Strip Tease/Topless, Teasing, Role Play, Repeated reveal of breasts

File Name : Jerk_To_Teachers_Tits.mp4
File Size : 240.92 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:10:10
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 64.0 Kbps (CBR), 22.05 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

KCupQueen - You're Pathetic - Finish Yourself

Category: POV, Riding, Body Worship, Femdom POV, Femdom

Big tit trash talking feminist emasculates cocky frat boy (Alan).I can't believe how cocky you're being about your mediocre (at best) dick.. It feels better with ONE of my fingers! No, I'm not gonna fuck you until you cum, it doesn't even feel good for me! Lay on the floor and worship my body and my tits while you finish yourself off !!

File Name : You re Pathetic Finish Yourself.mp4
File Size : 1487.8 MB
Duration : 00:13:41
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 299 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

Angel The Dreamgirl - Step-Mommy Found Out About Your Secret Life 4k

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: CFNM , CREAMPIE , COWGIRL SEX , LEGJOBS , PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS
Keywords: custom clip , big loads , angel the dreamgirl , dirty talk , mommas boy , sex thru pantyhose , tights fetish , female domination , toejobs , real cum on nylon legs

Costume: Suit wear (blouse and tight miniskirt, if you have a jacket that is of the same set of the skirt that's better)
High heels, white if your skirt is in light color, otherwise black is okay
Lace bra and pantie, anything you have but better be in light color
Stockings: Skin-color T-crotch sheer pantyhose, 15D or lower. Not put on before the clip starts.
Basic Setting: Angel find her stepson stole her pantyhose and decides to give him a good punishment
Scene 1 ?3-5 mins?Pantyhose put-on
Angel comes to his stepson's desk with anger, says
"My boy, I lost three pairs of stockings this month. I'm sure there's a stocking thief in the house. I see you're always staring at my feet, is that you? I guess my stockings are in your drawer. (pull out the drawer and the pantyhose is right there). Bingo. You have a stocking fetish, why don't you tell me? I can just put it on for you."
Then angel puts on the pantyhose.
Point: firstly, take a sit and roll up the hose to your knees. Then stand up, put on your shoes, roll up your skirt, put the pantyhose to your waist, and roll down the skirt. Your actions should be gentle but horny. You can twist your waist to make the put-on actions more sexy. I want the view to be from the front so do not turn your butt towards the camera.
The stepson got fully erected in his pants seeing Angel put on the pantyhose.
Angels says: "You get so hard, my boy. Come here, I will teach you something exciting."
Scene 2 (5-8 mins) Legjob and Footjob
The boy stands, naked, with his hands tied on the back. Angel walks in, teases his cock with her legs, then clamps his cock in between her thighs firmly (the man stands in the back of Angel). Angel chokes his cock by moving her waist in different directions.
The thief gives his first cum with the thighjob in 3 minutes. The camera shall give a close-up to the cock as it comes. I want the cum to be huge and fly a distance, so it can be a fake one if that's easy for you as long as it seems real.
Angels say: "Hmm, too quick. But you still have a lot right? Let's go on."
Then Angel sits on a chair, takes off her shoes, and gives the boy a footjob. Please freely show your footjob techniques in this part, but at the last scene I would like the second cum to burst out when Angel clamps the man's cock with both feets up and down and she masturbates with fingers at the same time. The cum should be equally huge as the first one
Angels say with a sexy tone: "Look at you. Your sperms are so vigorous." She stands up, tears her pantyhose with a small hole near her pussy, pulls aside her pantie and shows her pussy to the camera, and says, "Boy's sperms make the best supplement. Give your cum to my womb, will you?"
Scene 3 (3-5 mins) Sex
In this scene Angel has free sex with the man with her clothes, pantyhose and shoes always on (do not let your pantyhose too torn). You can change positions as you like, but two things should be included:
The two have standing sex with the boy stabbing Angels from behind. The camera should be from a low angle to show up Angel's sexy long leg.
The sex should finish in the position as the man lying down on the floor and Angels sits on his cock moving up and down. When the boy is about to cum, Angels say "Oh I feel you cock become bigger. Do you want to come? Just come my boy, Give it all to step-mom. (and the boy cums out) oh yeah I feel it. your cum is so hot. Give it all to me. Give in your last drill" and shakes her waist as if she wants to squeeze up the man. The cum can be a fake one.
In the last scene, Angel stands up from the man's cock, with some white dripping down from her pussy. Angel says with satisfaction: "I'm impressed. Your cum gives me great energy. I won't tell your step-dad about it, but you have to give your cum to me everyday. You got it my dear?" Then she tidies up her clothes and gets out of the room.
There will be in total 3 cumshots and you can freely decide which one is real or not, as long as the fake one seems like a real one.

File Name : Step Mommy Found Out About Your Secret Life.mp4
File Size : 3698.55 MB
Resolution : 3840x2160
Duration : 00:22:18
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 152 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

ImMeganLive - The Family Heritage - Complete Taboo Story

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: SISTERS , POV SEX , ROLE PLAY , CREAMPIE , FUCKING
Keywords: immeganlive , bodywriting , grapherotica , family affairs , blowjob , handjob , dirty talk , reverse cowgirl , doggystyle , missionary , deep stick , big tits , bouncing boobs , strip tease , face fucking

This is an amazing story and an outstanding video which took me over 30 hours of work to build this! I am very proud of this, it's definitely a must watch! Here's the plot: My parents are very rich (millionaire), unfortunately for them, I am the kind of girl who thinks only of partying and fucks with the first comer, at the least a bit cute. They keep on comparing me to my step-brother, who is very serious and hardworking. I never stop arguing with him and making him feel uncomfortable by showing off my generous curves and by calling him a virgin (I think he's a virgin). My two parents passed away recently and I am certain of inheriting a few million. Unfortunately, my parents left all the money to my step-brother and he alone can decide whether I will receive it or not. Knowing the cold state of our relationship, I suspect that begging him will not change anything. However, I am not ready to back down right away. I then decide to give myself to him for a fiery fuck. I tell myself that this is not a big deal. A cock is a cock, no matter who it is and especially if it can allow me to earn 2 or 3 million! However, I will soon discover that my little step-brother hides much more than that in his pants and this will take unexpected turns! What secrets is my step-brother hiding from me? How far will I go for my heritage? Will I get what I deserve? How does this ends? This complete story will answer all of your questions and much more!

File Name : The Family Heritage Complete.mp4
File Size : 1231.6 MB
Duration : 00:29:52
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 161 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

MissAlexaPearl - Tentacle Blowie

Category: Bad Dragon, POV, MILF, Dildo Sucking, Blowjob

The First ever of my Tentacle Fuck Series! Watch me Lick, Blow, gag and slobber all over this Tentacle! It feels so good, my pussy cant help but get incredibly wet! If you enjoy watching me give my bad dragon dildo a blowie, trust me when I tell you your going to be throbbing for the next tentacle pussy fucking! I do custom videos! Send me a message! I hope you guys enjoy! Leave a review and send me a message for 25% off your next purchase! Much love, Alexa

File Name : Tentacle Blowie.mp4
File Size : 369.4 MB
Duration : 00:08:46
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 126 Kbps (CBR), 48.0 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream

Linux11

PrincessBerpl - Stallion Dildo Riding

Category: Live Cams, Booty Shaking, Twerk, Nipple Play, Big Toys

Live recordings are not included in contest deals. Wheel spins and teases 0:00 - 14:13, Stripping and dancing 14:13 - 24:49, Wheel spins and teases 24:49 - 31:57, Stallion Dildo Riding 31:57 - 46:37

File Name : Stallion Dildo Riding.mp4
File Size : 521.19 MB
Resolution : 1280x720
Duration : 00:46:37
Audio : AAC (AAC LC), 64.3 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels, 1 stream