Rubber Doll - Vid

Title: IMPOSE MY WILL

Description: Get ready for me to take command of your senses and impose all of my kinky desires upon you. I'm dressed to thrill in this scene, wearing a barely-there latex bikini by Salient Seven, which leaves nothing to the imagination. So, get down and grovel at my heels while I do as I please.

Format: MP4

Duration: 10 Min

Size: 213 Mb

Resolution: 720x400

Download:

Download | Play it online

Title: HERE KITTY KITTY

Description: I recently received this cute latex dress as a gift from a great fan and I love the way I look in it. The way the bright pink rubber clings tightly to my curves turns me on like you wouldn't believe. I knew I had to do a shoot with it right away. So, sit back and let me tease you in my new outfit.

Duration: 9 Min

Size: 210 Mb

Resolution:720x400

Download:

Title: FUTURE SHOCK

Description: I go back to the future in this update with a sexy sci-fi look. I begin a long latex coat that is covered with LED lights. Then, I slowly remove it to reveal yet another hot rubber outfit underneath. But I'm not done! I keep peeling off layers until I'm in nothing but my fishnets and boots.

Format: WMV

Duration: 10 Min

Size: 310 Mb

Resolution:1280x720

Download:

Download file - 310.7 MB

Title: LITTLE BLACK DRESS

Description: They say that every girl needs a little black dress. Thanks to my friends at Kaoris Latex, I've found the perfect one. And you know that my version of a little black dress will need to have a kinky twist. This one is specially designed to give you a good look at all of my assets. So, feast your eyes on this!

Duration: 7 Min

Size: 203 Mb

Download:

Title: WILD PINK

Description: For this scene, I shimmy into a pink tiger-striped latex dress from Kaori's Latex that is super tight and barely covers my naughty parts. You'll love watching how it hugs my curves so close, and there is added treat for those of you who enjoy sexy heels and sexier feet.

Format: WMV

Duration: 13 Min

Size: 396 Mb

Download: