Announcements Rules for this section

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Following a post that was reported yesterday several members have been banned for posting content containing character depicted as children, this type of content is illegal in most western countries and we simply won't allow it here.
So from now on any content that depicts a person or persons under 18 will be removed, you will only get one warning and then permanent bans will be issued.
Please do not post any of the following

MILFTOON
URBAN DEMONS
ANY CONTENT BASED ON CARTOONS WHERE THE CHARACTERS ARE MINORS (SIMPSON, FAMILY GUY, AMERICAN DAD, BEN10, KIMPOSSIBLE etc..)
THE LAST OF US VIDEO GAME
DISPURITY
Insexual Awakening / Incestual Awakening
Camp Pinewood
Lida's Adventures: Episode 2
Witch Trainer -
Parental Love
Third Crisis
Amity Park
Dating my Daughter(certain scenes have are questionable with the age of the depicted characters)

There are more so be careful what your posting, I will update this thread with more banned content so please keep a regular check.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pixieblink

I have a two different XXX games I would like to post here,
The Professor & The Joob-Joob

I'm the dev, and these are my games. And no, it's not one of those hentai games where the girls all look like they're 12.
Any objections? Should I just start a new thread?

I had planned on uploading a version to Rapidgator and making it available to your board members.
I've read all the rules, and will certainly keep the look and the feel of the posts along the lines of your board.
Which, btw I really enjoy :) Keep up the good work.

Last edited by a moderator:

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
@Pixieblink If you have read the rules then you would know that rapidgator isn't allowed here, plus if you want to advertise your games and your site then you need permission of the site owner, until you have that permission you cannot post any links to your site or advertise your games here.

Pixieblink

@Pixieblink If you have read the rules then you would know that rapidgator isn't allowed here, plus if you want to advertise your games and your site then you need permission of the site owner, until you have that permission you cannot post any links to your site or advertise your games here.
Misunderstanding. Wasn't looking for banner space, or to plaster my URL all over your board.
Just wanted to post the latest copies of my game so people can download it and hopefully get hooked.

I didn't read the acceptable hosts, just the rules for posting 3d adult games. I saw a few old rapidgator links and assumed. I have since read (all) of it, and hosting the files on Keep2Share.cc is certainly not a problem.

HappyMO

Hi, How can I publish my game on this site?
All the characters are over 18 years old and they show their age
Pls send me a PM or a reply

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
If you want to publish or promote your game here you need to speak to Modelshrek and ask for permission.