Mixed Samantha Mack and Other Curvy And Plus-Size Girls

Circulatio

Addicted

About this vid
You need me, boy, you want me, you're addicted to me.... now it's best time to prove it! Look at my fat big tits and expressive juicy tight red lips right now! Enjoy it!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_001_Addicted.wmv
Size: 305 MiB
Duration: 8mn 36s
Resolution: 1280 x 720

Download link:

SAMMACK_001.z01
SAMMACK_001.zip

big boobs, busty, solo, tease, posing

Circulatio

Assassin's Fantasy

About this vid
Samantha day dreams of humilinate guy. Depriving them of the air necessary to remain conscious. She takes delight in destroying him! Demolishing and making them useless. One by one she puts them out of existence. You don't need audio anyways, not when your dear wife is in the next room now!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_002_Assassins_Fantasy.wmv
Size: 345 MiB
Duration: 9mn 39s

Download link:

SAMMACK_002.z01
SAMMACK_002.zip

big tits, round ass, booty, big lips

Circulatio

Asstastic

About this vid
You love my ass, guy, and you need to touch my round bottom, just the sight of it makes youu quiver.... This jeans skirt is so mini and my ass big, I needn't to wear it anymore, because I know you want to see my ass naughty in g-string and doggy style. And somewhere deep in soul you dream to put your cock and touch my ass cheeks by your tubby! Enjoy! It's very beautiful!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_003_Asstastic.wmv
Size: 128 MiB
Duration: 8mn 32s

Download link:

SAMMACK_003.wmv

huge tits, curvy, nonnude, fat legs

Circulatio

Ass Extravaganza

About this vid
How can you resist a pair of juicy asses in shiny pants?! I Know, you can't! And your cock is already starting to twitch slowly, isn't it? Not only is this a hot POV style ass worship jerk off clip, there's an even dirtier twist. My girlfriend points out the small tiny hole in the ass of my pants and encourages you to sniff it...to smell my ass fragrance through that hole...she encourages you to try to stick your tongue in there and lick the sweat from the crack of my ass! Mmmm! She knows that you want to blow your load all over my shiny ass. But if you do that, and your hot cum runs fast into that hole! You'll have to lick and suck your cum from the crack of my Goddess ass...I bet you won't last until the end of this clip before you blow your load all over your computer screen...and I bet you'll lick it off of your computer screen imagining you're licking it off my ass...

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_004_Ass_Extravaganza.wmv
Size: 265 MiB
Duration: 7mn 31s

Download link:

SAMMACK_004.z01
SAMMACK_004.zip

huge boobs, busty, fat girl, big ass

Circulatio

Ass Massage Revenge: Behind the Scenes

About this vid
You're very lucky today! Clip of big boob Samantha Goddess before a sexy video shoot. After an agonizing workout she requires a little relaxing procedure. This is the only time a slave can cause this Goddess pain and discomfort.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_005_Ass_Massage_Revenge_Behind_the_Scenes.wmv
Size: 312 MiB
Duration: 8mn 55s

Download link:

SAMMACK_005.z01
SAMMACK_005.zip

big busty, fat booty, plumper model, solo

Circulatio

Backseats Were Made For Fun

About this vid
You're addicted! You want to fuck her. You need her. Wanna put her hard cock between her juicy boobs?! You think about her big ass and juicy tits every day. You love everything about me. It makes you happy to see me smile and makes your cock harder to see my round sexy butt even only one nonemt, boy! You would do anything to keep that smile on my pretty face... ANYTHING!!!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_006_Backseats_Were_Made_For_Fun.wmv
Size: 200 MiB
Duration: 5mn 44s

Download link:

SAMMACK_006.wmv

giant tits, fattie, solo, round ass, big size

Circulatio

Bad Little Man Gets Crushed

About this vid
Listen, you're in big trouble my little man! You had it good as Samantha's personal little pet...riding around in her cleavage and underwear...but she caught you jerking off in her panty drawer, lick her fat juicy legs and getting your disgusting little jizz splooges all over her nice lingerie. Not you're going to pay! Look this hot CRUSHING & SMOTHERING with big tit woman!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_007_Bad_Little_Man_Gets_Crushed.wmv
Size: 192 MiB
Duration: 5mn 25s

Download link:

SAMMACK_007.wmv

giant boobs, fat, busty, huge bra

Circulatio

Ball BUSTING

About this vid
Being a Powerful Woman is very difficult work. Always teaching strapping young lads how to behave. Toughening them up. Making them into real men. Her big boobs are ready to fall out from her t-shirt, but you need't look it now! Feel weight and power of big sexy curvy girl.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_008_Ball_BUSTING.wmv
Size: 194 MiB
Duration: 6mn 9s

Download link:

SAMMACK_008.wmv

big tit, round ass cheeks, fat ass, big bottoms

Circulatio

Ball Kicking POV

About this vid
You useless excuse for a man. You'll never please a woman. All You're good for is a swift kick in the balls. I'll pay attention to you, and I'll like you. I'll have a lot of fun with you.. as long as you stand there, spread your legs and don't move. Go ahead, spread your legs, stay still and lets see how much you can handle.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_009_Ball_Kicking_POV.wmv
Size: 318 MiB
Duration: 4mn 24s
Resolution: 720 x 480

Download link:

SAMMACK_009.z01
SAMMACK_009.zip

plus size, bbw, busty, big butt, posing

Circulatio

Bath Time - Under Water Adventures

About this vid
Look at that! See moments what only the rubber ducky gets to see! In bath perfect body with wet juicy tits splash in warm foam showing all her thickness and sexiess! OMG this is so hot, you'll love this beatiful boobs and fat legs!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_010_Bath_Time_Under_Water_Adventures.wmv
Size: 217 MiB
Duration: 6mn 17s

Download link:

SAMMACK_010.z01
SAMMACK_010.zip

plus-zise, big ass, busty, samantha

Last edited by a moderator:

Circulatio

Bat Girl's Boobies

About this vid
You're favorite comic book fantasy comes real today! Bat Girl offers you to show you her unbelievable comic book giant tits as long as you can offer her a tremendous offering of jizz, fit for a super hero. She gives you all the encouragement you need to free yourself from those vicious blue balls.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_011_Bat_Girls_Boobies.wmv
Size: 204 MiB
Duration: 5mn 48s

Download link:

SAMMACK_011.z01
SAMMACK_011.zip

fat, samantha mack, tease, solo, big butt

Circulatio

Bedtime Snack

About this vid
I do wish there was a tiny little man around for me to snack on before bed. chewing, sucking, licking, biting. I do love suckin on men after all. Just imagine you put your cock in this juicy mouth and move it again and again until cumming!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_012_Bedtime_Snack.wmv
Size: 89.7 MiB
Duration: 2mn 44s

Download link:

SAMMACK_012.wmv

fatties, big butts, plumper, samantha mack

Circulatio

Bedtime Stories Defilement

About this vid
Tonight, we're going to read a little story picked by this amazimg wonam especially for you, because this time you're in control! It's time for you to calm down, relax, and use your imagination to control your cock... just listen to the words cumming out of my mouth.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_013_Bedtime_Stories_Defilement.mp4
Size: 268 MiB
Duration: 6mn 2s

Download link:

SAMMACK_013.z01
SAMMACK_013.zip

fattie, huge ass, big tits, enormous, curvy

Circulatio

Bedtime Story

About this vid
Do you need a bedtime story for you cock to make you feel better before you fall asleep? May be the story picked by amazing beautiful girl with fat tits? Now we have one perfect story for you... Her giant tits helps you to relax and get rid unnecessary things in your brain. "Bend Over Boys" You might feel the need to play with your little ass hole during this story ;) ... Go a head, but make sure you lick up our fingers no one wants sticky hands in bed...

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_014_Bedtime_Story.wmv
Size: 101 MiB
Duration: 7mn 6s

Download link:

SAMMACK_014.wmv

curvy, round booty, posing, solo, ass, butt

Circulatio

Behind the Curtain

About this vid
Excusive footage from her back stage, this boobs are incredible and unbelivable, they're really giant and very leaping, you'll love this sexy curvy figure! This big tits are one of the best tits in whole world! Just click and load this big tit video!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_015_Behind_the_Curtain.wmv
Size: 164 MiB
Duration: 4mn 46s

Download link:

SAMMACK_015.wmv

big racks, round butts, big bottom, enhanced tits

Circulatio

Below Your Goddess

About this vid
A lesson in curvy fat Goddess Worship! Skinny women are not interesting for all who come here, we love to fuck only fatties and people who loves leanness are really stupid. Try to stay below her, may be one minute, may be more... Starting at her boots, gazing up her thick juicy legs, trying not to stare at her tight camel toe, be intoxicated by her big breasts, long for her shiny lips, dare to look her in the deep beautiful eyes... and stay on your knees, Below Your Sexy Curvy Big Boob Goddess!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_016_Below_Your_Goddess.wmv
Size: 674 MiB
Duration: 7mn 50s
Resolution: 720 x 480

Download link:

SAMMACK_016.z01
SAMMACK_016.z02
SAMMACK_016.z03
SAMMACK_016.zip

big boobs, busty, solo, tease, posing

Circulatio

-INVEND-
Boobs, Boobs, Boobs

About this vid
Samantha makes a very special for all horny guys, who are obessed by her incredible Glam Goddess big fat tits. I want you to watch this video when you're alone because there are so many moments that will cause your balls to explode and cause your cock to rip your clothes, you will need to watch it again and again. Make sure you have your dick is in your hands before you even watch this vid! If you will really wish to spent all you time nestled in my succulent cleavage and when I push my breasts together when you put your head beetween them, you will be surrounded with nothing else but my warm... soft... naughty flesh. Touch it, smell it, lick it, fuck it, jizz it! WOOOW! Can you imagine now what that will be like? You lucky little perverts with hard cocks!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_017_Boobs,_Boobs,_Boobs.wmv
Size: 123 MiB
Duration: 5mn 36s

Download link:

SAMMACK_017.wmv

big tits, round ass, booty, big lips

Circulatio

Comic Book Giantess

About this vid
Hey comic book dork! So you thought it would be a good idea to create your fantasy woman giant-sized? And you just expected that I would be nice and want to fuck you? Wrong! Enjoy this GROWTH and SHRINKING FETISH scene with big busty beauty!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_025_Comic_Book_Giantess.wmv
Size: 201 MiB
Duration: 5mn 41s

Download link:

SAMMACK_025.wmv

plus-zise, big ass, busty, samantha

Circulatio

Creamy White Suds

About this vid
I'm a dirty dirty girl but that's all about to change once I step into the shower... or will it?! Come and see when I'm in shower, stay here and stroke. Warm bath on my juicy booty looks so crazy! Big boobs showing in bath - really hot video!

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_026_Creamy_White_Suds.wmv
Size: 405 MiB
Duration: 11mn 29s

Download link:

SAMMACK_026.z01
SAMMACK_026.z02
SAMMACK_026.zip

fat, samantha mack, tease, solo, big butt

Circulatio

Creating The Perfect Man

About this vid
Samantha has finally put her university degree to good use. She has spent months working on creating the perfect man. He's silent, has a monster cock, and two speeds. fast and faster.

Screenshot

Name: SMACK_027_Creating_The_Perfect_Man.wmv
Size: 268 MiB
Duration: 7mn 36s

Download link:

SAMMACK_027.z01
SAMMACK_027.zip

fatties, big butts, plumper, samantha mack