Mixed Samantha Mack and Other Curvy And Plus-Size Girls

Circulatio

Sleeping Booty

ABOUT:
I keep having this Amazing Wet-Dream all week. My body is being rubbed and touched by a mysterious stranger. He even plays with my Pussy and Tits, rubbing them down with Oil. I even get to stroke his cock until he Cums! Maybe it's You that I'm dreaming of?? If so...don't wake me.

Screenshot

Name: 001_Sleeping_Booty.mp4
Size: 769 MiB
Duration: 21mn 18s
Resolution: 1280 x 720

Download link:

MAXVID001.mp4

tags:
Interracial, Hand Job, Big Tits, Big Booty, Natural Tits

Circulatio

IndepenDick Day

ABOUT:
Celebrate this Imported Jamaican Goddess as she shakes her Coconuts all over your American Cocks.

Screenshot

Name: 002_IndepenDick_Day.mp4
Size: 698 MiB
Duration: 23mn 47s

Download link:

MAXVID002.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Shower Time Countdown

ABOUT:
Sometimes being Dirty, can be a little, well....DIRTY! There's nothing Sexier than watching me get worked up. Sweat dripping all down my Tits! Wait! There is! Watching me get cleaned up as Glistening Water Cascades into a Waterfall between my Tits!! Pull your cock out, and enjoy this Wet, Steamy number.

Screenshot

Name: 003_Shower_Time_Countdown.mp4
Size: 479 MiB
Duration: 13mn 17s
Resolution: 720 x 404

Download link:

MAXVID003.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

TItty Twerk

ABOUT:
I know your used to seeing all those Ass-Shaking Videos, but I bet you didn't know BOOBS could Twerk!!!! Come watch me Bounce my Bosoms, and of course I had to squeeze some Pussy-Play into the mix.

Screenshot

Name: 004_TItty_Twerk.mp4
Size: 323 MiB
Duration: 8mn 59s

Download link:

MAXVID004.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Our Little Secret

ABOUT:
Hey Bad Boy. Are you home alone? Feeling sneaky...naughty perhaps?? I know how much you LOVE worshipping your goddess, especially when your not supposed to! It's okay, your Sexy Secret is safe with me. Sneak away, and pull your Fat Cock out. It's Masi Time! Xoxo (with tongue)

Screenshot

Name: 005_Our_Little_Secret.mp4
Size: 647 MiB
Duration: 17mn 56s

Download link:

MAXVID005.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Lunch Break Quickie

ABOUT:
Hey baby!! I know you missed me. I missed you too. Let's Find a secret, quiet place. Let's have a Quickie!!

Screenshot

Name: 006_Lunch_Break_Quickie.mp4
Size: 459 MiB
Duration: 12mn 43s

Download link:

MAXVID006.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Horny Mobb Wives

ABOUT:
So my girl Joslyn is in a bind....seems the Feds got her man doing Hard Time....and not the way she usually likes. So, I call up a favor from my favorite Attorney! He's been wanting this Pussy and staring at my Tits for MONTHS! When he saw how HOT we looked with our Huge Boobs hanging out of our Lingerie, we knew he would be HARD, but not hard to convince. After we finished Sucking, and Fucking his brains out, watching our Tits bounce, and us devouring each other, he couldn't wait to call in that favor. Who knows, he may need us again one day ;)

Screenshot

Name: 007_Horny_Mobb_Wives.mp4
Size: 822 MiB
Duration: 22mn 44s

Download link:

MAXVID007.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Black Stockings

ABOUT:
Your Goddess has returned with a special treat...STOCKING FETISH!! I know most of you love to watch my Huge Tits bounce, but today is for my Extra Special Pervs! I bought these Sexy Stockings just for you. Not only does it show off my Plump, Round, Ass, but you get to watch my Pussy Drip and Soak through! Of course I had to get my dildo out, and play with that pussy ;) Enjoy

Screenshot

Name: 008_Black_Stockings.mp4
Size: 455 MiB
Duration: 12mn 36s

Download link:

MAXVID008.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Jacuzzi Pussy Pounding

ABOUT:
While enjoying some Jacuzzi time in my Hotel, Joslyn decides to get the strap-on out and have me pleasure her with it!! Watch as she Gags and Slurps on my Hard Strap. But, we couldn't stop there, I had to get in that Pussy and give her Exactly what she needed. You can watch me Pound that Pussy and make her Cum all over my lap! Wet and Steamy ;)

Screenshot

Name: 009_Jacuzzi_Pussy_Pounding.mp4
Size: 416 MiB
Duration: 11mn 30s

Download link:

MAXVID009.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Meet me in my bedroom

ABOUT:
Being Single can be lonely, but that doesn't mean I can't still be a Slut and please my Pussy! Even if there is no cock around! I'll just put on something sexy, pour myself some wine, and take care of this pussy myself!! Come watch me squeeze my juicy Tits and Nipples as I play with my Wet Dripping Pussy.

Screenshot

Name: 010_Meet_me_in_my_bedroom.mp4
Size: 515 MiB
Duration: 14mn 16s

Download link:

MAXVID010.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Dial-A-Dick

ABOUT:
I love hanging in Las Vegas with my girls...but sometimes, a girl needs some Sexual Male Attention to get her ready for pying! Luckily I got a card for a Sexy Agency, and they sent Tommy over!! When my huge tits came to open the door, he was almost ready to pay me!! I dove straight for that juicy cock, I was so horny and wet. He made sure to devour these tits, and bang this pussy just right!! Money well spent

Screenshot

Name: 011_Dial-A-Dick.mp4
Size: 821 MiB
Duration: 22mn 42s

Download link:

MAXVID011.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Creamy on the inside

ABOUT:
No desc available...

Screenshot

Name: 013_Creamy_on_the_inside.mp4
Size: 256 MiB
Duration: 7mn 5s

Download link:

MAXVID013.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Just for you

ABOUT:
I was just hanging at home today when I felt like getting all sexy for you guys. I put on some sexy lingerie that one of my dear fans purchased for me and I was feeling so sexy, that I couldn't keep my hands off of myself. First touching my big black tits, then running my hands up and down my thick chocolate thighs. At that point how could I not play with my pussy, it was dripping wet at that point! Ahh, that was just what I needed. Cum watch it all unfold

Screenshot

Name: 014_Just_for_you.mp4
Size: 460 MiB
Duration: 12mn 45s

Download link:

MAXVID014.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Pretty in Pink

ABOUT:
I dug into the archives for this video! I hope you guys like it. This is what happens when your are bored, half naked and there are sex toys around. I just feel the need to put on a show. As you will be able to see though, I had a ball. Pounding my pussy over and over again with my toy hitting all of my spots until I cum just for you. Check out the video and let me know what you think of it!

Screenshot

Name: 015_Pretty_in_Pink.mp4
Size: 517 MiB
Duration: 14mn 24s

Download link:

MAXVID015.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Personal Trainer

ABOUT:
Today, Much to my surprise. Pinky's personal trainer come by for a session but she wasn't home. He was looking so good that i figured I'd give a session a try but being the dirty girl I am I tried out his big black cock instead. Oops! I guess my mouth and my pussy needed the work out more than I did. Watch the video to see how it all goes down.

Screenshot

Name: 016_Personal_Trainer.mp4
Size: 793 MiB
Duration: 32mn 9s

Download link:

MAXVID016.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Girls Wanna Have Fun

ABOUT:
My Bestie Eva is always looking out for me. This time she hooked me up with a sexy blonde name Nakita Von James. Nakita is so sexy and she is such a slut. I barely knew her and she started rubbing her face in my tits. Then she let me fuck her with a big fat strap-on. God her pussy was so wet. Im so turned on right now. I think I am going to go back and watch the video again for myself. I hope you guys enjoy!

Screenshot

Name: 017_Girls_Wanna_Have_Fun.mp4
Size: 538 MiB
Duration: 14mn 54s

Download link:

MAXVID017.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Oil Overload

ABOUT:
I've seen to been getting a lot of request for Oil Videos and hand job videos so I figure, why not combine it into one sexy video. I must admit, even I like to see my own tits all oiled up so I know why you guys like it. I just hope you all enjoy this video as I oil up and then stroke my pners hard cock until he jizzes everywhere!

Screenshot

Name: 018_Oil_Overload.mp4
Size: 372 MiB
Duration: 16mn 51s

Download link:

MAXVID018.mp4

tags:

Circulatio

Morning Shower

ABOUT:
I've been getting at lot of request for more shower videos. So here it goes! I hope you guys enjoy and I encourage you to continue to contact me and let me know exactly what you want to see.

Screenshot

Name: 019_Morning_Shower.mp4
Size: 497 MiB
Duration: 16mn 34s

Download link:

MAXVID019.mp4

tags: