Scarlett Johansson?

WilliamTeller

Staff member
I'd say no just because of her identifying marks.. right wrist, left forearm, ankle, also a new-ish horseshoe on her side.

Nice fakes though.

teshticle

While those might be fakes, we're in luck! Scarlett recently did a movie where she went full frontal called Under The Skin. Check it out!

Sturmgeist

Waiting for the Bluray myself so I can truly appreciate her nude scenes.

By appreciate I mean :stroke:

Sturmgeist

This is only getting s DVD release in the U.S not a Blu-Ray
And? So you've stated it WILL get a blu-ray. Who cares where it's released? :confused:

Sturmgeist

Not sure if the European Blu-Ray would work on an American Blu-ray player. Definitely something to look into. Especially for Scarlett
I don't believe it will. Hence why I'm just going to download it when someone inevitably rips and uploads it. PC is region free. ;)

Newguy2014

Not sure if the European Blu-Ray would work on an American Blu-ray player. Definitely something to look into. Especially for Scarlett
If you own a region free blu-ray player, all blu-rays will work. It's also entirely possible this will get a blu-ray release at a later date in the U.S.

drilette

Wonder if thats really her, or a body double... From pictures you always see of her, the breasts look rather larger...

Sure Bras can make a difference... but I don't know about her.