SEA-QTEAZE - Sets & Videos

woomoochoo

I'm so happy to find this thread and this forum! I'll be able to help as well, I'm thinking.

I'd also like to mention the Kenzie01.mp4 vid seems to come from the site stickyasian18 where she has done many hardcore vids. I'd be happy to share those as well as I acquire them. I have one already and have leads on others. She's a very sexy girl. I've actually seen her dance in person before.

I'm so happy we'll be able to reconstruct the final complete site. I'll be checking back in to make sure we have complete sets of every girl.

Last edited by a moderator:

woomoochoo

The Mei vids are missing. As are her photosets.

But otherwise great collection.
I've got most if not all of Mei's pics and 3 vids, which I also think is all. One good lesbian set. :D I will upload if necessary--I don't want to step on RandomChance's project.

woomoochoo

Does anybody know where these girls are now ?
I would guess most have moved on with their lives, either in the Philippines or in Thailand where they are from. Some may be working abroad--I know of one girl who worked at least for a while in South Korea.

woomoochoo

I've made a stab at cataloging the site. It's an excel file and contains how many sets per girl plus how many pics per set and notes which are missing in *my* collection. I'll post it if it's of any interest, but I can't figure out how to get a table in my post. I can post the file I guess, but don't know where is best.

Here is my listing of all missing sets (or pics) from my collection:
Code:
Bhuda missing sets 1-11, a few random pics available on the net
Brelyn missing sets 28 and 29 otherwise complete
Cherri missing her only set
Clarissa missing sets 36, 37, and 38 otherwise complete
Gem missing set 23 (thanks to RandomChance for the last few sets)
Janice missing sets 26 and 27 otherwise complete
Jewel missing sets 14 and 15 otherwise complete
Kat (not guest model) missing sets 4 and 5 otherwise complete
Mary Ann missing sets 41,42 and 43 otherwise complete
Mook missing pics 000 to 049 in sets 17 and 18
Rica missing all, sets 1 and 2
Rosalei missing pics 000-049 in sets 12,13,14 and all of set 15 otherwise complete
Terri missing all sets 1 and 2
Yaiza missing sets 8 and 9 otherwise complete

woomoochoo

Thanks yet again! If you have Special Winni 2, that will help complete my collection--I'm missing 8 pics from that one. :D

I haven't yet catalogued the special sets--the regular sets was quite a job so I'm taking a bit of a break before I go on with that.

NJohnny

Gem missing set 23? not sure as I have 22 sets and 1 caps set, perhaps the cap set is #23 [/CODE]
No there should be a set #23, I have samples from it. She is wearing a black leather Bikini, collar and cuffs, with a chain going from the collar to the cuffs.