Search Function returns only "No results found"

Good_Sport

Am I the only one having this problem? Everything was working great up until a few days ago when the site apparently went down. Now I finally get on site, but I can't find anything.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
it's the same for everyone. Search function stopped working after January 2020 and (possibly) the latest database problem gave it the death blow :dunno:

Good_Sport

Yes, I can now see that this issue goes back quite a way in time. It is too bad, because this is a very nice site otherwise.

RaleighExec

I find the Google search for the site works very well. Just type into your search (without the quotes) "site:kitty-kats.net search term" replacing "search term" with your actual words to search. Example: "site:kitty-kats.net Lily C " and it will find all threads with "Lily C ".

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I find the Google search for the site works very well. Just type into your search (without the quotes) "site:kitty-kats.net search term" replacing "search term" with your actual words to search. Example: "site:kitty-kats.net Lily C " and it will find all threads with "Lily C ".
search should (also) work via the usual forum search function now. It has been restored (not sure if totally, but it's been improved for sure) after the database recovery performed a few weeks ago