Serious poll about Christinamodel comeback

Mikehunt

Poor Marco, you want her to make a comeback but keep providing every reason against it.

I would throw down for a public show goal of "xxx tokens till xxx goal" MFC pays $3/minute for regular private, know anyone else paying $180/hour? Thats after the cut the site takes.

For the rest of your post, blah blah blah stfu.

Marco

Just for the record, for people who can actually engage in thoughtful conversation, I am critical of the idea that camming is the only way to survive in the current environment. I think it is a piece of the puzzle and there is more than one way or platform for models to cam. And to the previous point about subscription sites, why do they still exist if nobody can make money off of them? If that mode has been "ruined" why are there still sites out there? And I thought Walmart destroyed retail or was that Amazon? And yet I still see stores around. What does that mean? It means if you have a product people want at a price they are willing to pay, you are still in business.

The whole point of this poll is to really find out for what product people would be willing to buy from Christina. You will pay $3 a minute for a private with Christina when your schedules line up. GREAT! She should take that into account. Now, why can't she also make a HQ 5-10 minute custom video for me? Are those things completely incompatible? Maybe. I don't know. You vote with your wallet and I will vote with mine.

LarryKing

I think that for her it is a tough choice. She can hardly go back to the old dance routine, as she is way past that stage today. So that means harder stuff, at least at the level she was when she quit last time. She will always have her loyal fan base (a bunch of guys from this site) and I'm sure she has fans in other places too, but is that enough? To make money today she will have to up her game and that is the choice she has to make. By starting caming she can choose the level she wants to do, but there is a big risk that there will be little income if she does not go all the way. Personally caming would be the worst choice for me as I'm in a completely different time zone, and that would mean I would have to rely on people recording them, or her selling the recordings, and that would not be all that fun. If I can wish it would be for a new membership website and I would join in a flash.

Dasani

What none of you have pointed out about cam shows is the girls that do well have a personality to bring people in and are able to put on different shows. Seeing any vid Christina has done, it's like a wet mop.

And if you look at other former internet models they peak for a week or two and fall into obscurity again.

Let the woman live her life with her family and move on.

rchangel

For all this debate and acrimony, the bottom line remains that ANY new Christina is fantastic news. Any avenue she chooses will be better for some fans and less favorable for others--there's no possible way to please everyone. Embrace whatever new material she's willing to create, because she's an gorgeous, sensual irreplaceable icon of industry. She's legendary, and it would be a dream come true for her to be back producing ANYTHING at all!

Galen

What none of you have pointed out about cam shows is the girls that do well have a personality to bring people in and are able to put on different shows. Seeing any vid Christina has done, it's like a wet mop.

And if you look at other former internet models they peak for a week or two and fall into obscurity again.

Let the woman live her life with her family and move on.
You can safely see yourself out then. I love her personality and think she did a good job with different video types (as much as a solo act can).

keeper31

Staff member
Guys I also hope she comes back in whatever form she wants.

What I don't want is personal attacks in this thread, I read each post and respect them except for posts slamming someone else for their opinion. Please keep it civil.

Marco

If Sherri-Chanel can do it, I don't see any reason Chris can't.
I would say Sherri-Chanel is an outlier in terms of charting where you find the similarities in cam models who make a living. I could be wrong.

But Sherri-Channel also has a subscription website and sells videos and custom videos through multiple venues. So, she is taking a multipronged approach.

It would be really interesting to know how much money she actually makes in a month or a year.

BOZZOO

if Christina does, in fact, come back, how long do u think it will take before one of mods hijacks ur efforts and starts posting her new content as premium only, will delete ur post(s), and refuse to let the original content poster(s) to post her stuff (including the camming) anymore, lest u be banned? my bet...1 month.

It would be really interesting to know how much money she actually makes in a month or a year.
id say, by the looks of her, that she makes enough to eat WELL.:coolgrin:

What I don't want is personal attacks in this thread, I read each post and respect them except for posts slamming someone else for their opinion. Please keep it civil.
awwwww, keeper, ur no fun. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Lazarus

Dammit. It's awfully coincidental that I posted the link and it got removed the same day. That guy's had a channel for a long time.

I just searched YouTube for "Christinamodel" "Christina Model" and "Christina Lucci".
Everything is gone.
What's happening?
Who really knows what's going on. But, if she is considering monetizing her modeling, that's what I would do. Supply and demand. Eliminate the supply to raise the demand. Of course, the opposite could be true. She or her friends/family are trying to move on and bury that part of her past and this posted link was low-hanging fruit easy to pick. For all we know, it's another pirate eliminating competition. Time will tell.

She seems like a decent, well-meaning person and, as has been repeatedly said, she's provided countless hours of enjoyment for so many people and I hope the universe compensates her for that whether it be in the form of money, community support, karma, etc.

I'll be as curious as everyone if she returns. And I would certainly commit to contributing financially. At least initially. I know most feel otherwise, but I didn't find the slut stage of her career to work for her and I lost interest. So, if she were to return and go in that direction, I wouldn't stay long.

Marco

Dammit. It's awfully coincidental that I posted the link and it got removed the same day. That guy's had a channel for a long time.

I just searched YouTube for "Christinamodel" "Christina Model" and "Christina Lucci".

Everything is gone.

What's happening?
My guess is that it might be a white knight. But why now? I think it might be easier to report and get content pulled from YouTube. A lot of other places I believe make it more difficult and require the copyright holder to file the DMCA takedown notice. White knight can't do shit in that scenario...

Marco

Seems like someone with English as a 2nd language pretending to be her. "there are a lot of fake ones out there that steal my picture of my social media"

Even the times she was drunk or high on cam she was way more coherent than any of the tweets from that account.
I agree that sentence is mangled English and hard to believe it is really Christina. I had the same thought when I read that, but I really wanted to believe it might be Christina. Oh, well, maybe we are all getting our chain yanked...

Galen

I just don't get this attitude of individuals that don't know anything more than the rest of us--no one knows how popular she would be if she came back nor do most of us necessarily think she peaked at 21. If she comes back, she has a chance to make good money--that is really the bottom line for us and for her at this point. If you don't like her, I guess this thread doesn't really pertain to you.

Marco

If you don't like her, I guess this thread doesn't really pertain to you.
Try not to let the trolls get to you Galen. As keeper31 previously posted disparaging remarks aren't tolerated on this board. Every post has a "Report" button on it. Report it to the mods and they will deal with it.

I follow several models regularly and Christina is one of them. Often new models or amateurs strike my fancy. But Christina holds a uniquely special place for me. I think that bothers or offends some people. Especially some people who don't see the appeal of Christina. Whatever, it doesn't really matter. And believe me, I don't have rose colored glasses nor am I blind. Christina is beautiful and unique but she is not the same model she was at 19. That's just life and aging. People either will let it go or they won't. And, as you say, those people should point their eyes and clicks elsewhere.

I will point out that the board's "Christina Model Updates" thread is 79 pages long and that is after it was accidentally deleted in 2014. So, we've lost some pages and original view counts, and that page still has 1,883,953 views. It is one of the most viewed threads on the board. And I assure you those views are not entirely you or I or 3-5 other people...