Boy/Girl UnCensored Sexy Asian Girls - Hardcore Videos

Valdemar90

Kianna Dior - Selfies With Your Mom

Cover:

Tags: MILF,Asian,Huge Tits,Blonde,Mom,Feet,Big Tits Worship,Chinese

Description: Kianna Dior looks so hot lying there with her cooch exposed, that Sunny can't stop himself from taking a few selfies with that fine Asian ass. It's not until he sees the pictures that he realizes his friend's hot mom has caught him in the act. Instead of making him delete the dirty evidence, this perverted queen lets him keep the photos, and she'll do him one better. This filthy-mouthed MILF spreads her legs to give Sunny a taste of her sweet cunt, then leans back to give him a quick footjob with her slender Asian feet. But she's not finished yet! So sit back, relax, and enjoy this cum-guzzling, cock-slut get pounded hard and covered in jizz

Info:
File Name : Kianna Dior - Selfies With Your Mom
Runtime : 31min 6s
File Size : 264 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Audio : AAC LC

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Kianna Dior - Selfies With Your Mom.mp4

Valdemar90

Miko Dai

Cover:

Tags: Asian, Blowjob, Cum on Hands, FootJob, HandJob, Lingerie, POV

Description: MIko is so cute and seems very friendly. She has fun teasing you, and is eager to please. Her tongue feels great when she's giving you a blowjob. Time to oil up her soles to give you a footjob. It's hot because she's pretty new at it too. Miko loves sucking on your balls, but the handjob feels a lot better

Info:
File Name : Miko Dai
Runtime : 16min 30s
File Size : 286 MB
Resolution : 852x480

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Miko Dai.mp4

Valdemar90

Kalina Ryu - Please Doctor Fix My Dick

Cover:

Tags: MILF, Asian, Brunette, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Shaved Pussy, High Heels, Oral, Deep Throat, Ball Licking, Handjob, Cum On Face

Description: Brad Knight goes to Dr. Kalina Ryu so she can help him with his women issues. This naughty therapist doesn't wait long before she makes a move on him that makes him a little uncomfortable but he couldn't resist her charms and his cock ends up in her mouth. Dr. Ryu blows his dick like a pro and sucks the shyness out of him

Info:
File Name : Kalina Ryu - Please Doctor Fix My Dick
Runtime : 14min 18s
File Size : 224 MB
Resolution : 960x540

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Kalina Ryu - Please Doctor Fix My Dick.mp4

Valdemar90

Sharon Lee - Immigration Difficulties

Cover:

Tags: asian, babes, big tits, black hair, blowjobs, facial cum, interracial, one on one

Description: Getting into the country is not easy. With all the rules, regulations and expectations, a green card is hard to get a hand on. But luckily for Sharon, there are always backdoors and shortcuts in the immigration office. The only thing she has to do is to put her sexy body into good use

Info:
File Name : Sharon Lee - Immigration Difficulties
Runtime : 24min 25s
File Size : 370 MB
Resolution : 960x540

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Sharon Lee - Immigration Difficulties.mp4

Valdemar90

Candy Chang - Asian Babe Dogging

Cover:

Tags: Outdoors, Brunette, Small Tits, Natural Tits, Asian, Stockings, Glasses, BlowBang, Interracial, Cum Slut, Oral, Cum On Tits

Description: Its a debut On a Dogging Mission adventure for a new face to us here at Killergram, the very sexy Candy Chang. The Cum Team are out in force tonight as they offer up their every ready Dogging cocks to this lovely, dick addicted babe

Info:
File Name : Candy Chang - Asian Babe Dogging
Runtime : 17min 53s
File Size : 206 MB
Resolution : 640x360
Audio : WMA2

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Candy Chang - Asian Babe Dogging.wmv

Valdemar90

Kalina Ryu - Do You Dress Up

Cover:

Tags: Oil, Brunette, Asian, MILF, Body Massage, Blowjob, Cum in Mouth, Deepthroat, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Massage, Ass, Big Dick, Shaved, Uniform, Pilots

Description: At least one of us has had a fantasy about our masseur or masseuse, and a lot of us just wished we had the courage to ask for a little extra or maybe have them dress up into something sexy and erotic. Today, Talon has that courage. He visits Kalina Kyu , a hot young Asian masseuse. He apologizes for the short notice but asks if he could be squeezed into her schedule and lucky him, she was. Talon doesn't waste time expressing his intentions regarding the visit and asks Kalina about her VIP package/ role playing. She was hesitant at first, but he was recommended highly by their mutual friend so she couldn't say no. Kalina asks what he would like her to be dressed up as and Talon would like her as a Nurse. Moments later, Kalina walks down the stairs in full character, a sexy white and red nurse's uniform with a matching stethoscope. Talon is in complete awe and cannot control his sexual hunger, his eyes ignite with excitement. This patient has the complete package- a back massage with a sexy Asian nurse and a happy ending never forgotten

Info:
File Name : Kalina Ryu - Do You Dress Up
Runtime : 20min 0s
File Size : 277 MB
Resolution : 960x544

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Kalina Ryu - Do You Dress Up.mp4

Valdemar90

Tigerr Benson - Tapping Tigerrs Tank

Cover:

Tags: Big Tits, Asian, Anal

Description: Her name may be Tigerr Benson but guys who see her are the ones who turn into animals. Steve gets rough with Tigerr in this carnal coupling. He pulls her hair while he fucks her from behind in her pussy and ass. He rams into Tigerr like a bull. He pumps Tigerr's cleavage hard and fast, and vigorously finger-bangs her pussy. This is fucking of the intense kind. Tigerr's cries fill the room as they go at it. This is the Tigerr effect. Her beautiful body, face and big boobs push her sex partners over the edge. But it's okay. Tigerr likes rough sex and all kinds of kink play including bondage and discipline. Having bigger boobs has upped Tigerr's cachet. "Absolutely," Tigerr said. "Actually I was so surprised that guys are much hotter for me after my second boob job. I like variation in the way a man actually treats my tits. I'm a natural tease and there are times when I like to be in control of a guy. I also get very excited and tingly when I feel the full force of an Alpha male who takes control of me. When it's passionate, I like to be treated rough." Naturally Tigerr likes to make it in public if she can. "Lots of quickies. I like hot, passionate sex

Info:
File Name : Tigerr Benson - Tapping Tigerrs Tank
Runtime : 19min 49s
File Size : 379 MB
Audio : WMA2

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Tigerr Benson - Tapping Tigerrs Tank.wmv

Valdemar90

Kimmy Lee - Unexpected Nympho

Cover:

Tags: Big Tits, Asian, Shower, Body Massage, Blowjob, Hardcore, Body Sliding, Massage, Bath, Black, Creampie, Big Dick, Nuru Gel

Description: Rob Piper heard from his buddies that the Nuru Spa was the best place to come and relax, Kimmy Lee confirms this news and has Rob follow her into the massage room for a bit of an explanation of her techniques. Kimmy starts taking off her robe, and undressing Rob to discover everything she heard about black guys is true! Kimmy can hardly contain herself throughout this massage, it's been a while since she's had a client she felt so horny just being close to. Rob is in for a treat because it's this sexual tension that has Kimmy fucking him so silly that you'll forget this is a massage

Info:
File Name : Kimmy Lee - Unexpected Nympho
Runtime : 22min 7s
File Size : 209 MB
Resolution : 720x400

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Kimmy Lee - Unexpected Nympho.mp4

Valdemar90

Kalina Ryu & Morgan Lee - Rub N Tug Trainee

Cover:

Tags: Big Dick Worship,Work Fantasies,Asian,Natural Tits,Brunette,Threesome,Feet,Blowjob (POV),Masseuse

Description: It's Morgan Lee's first day on the job at the swankiest rub and tug joint in town, and things are going fine until Keiran Lee and his massive cock throw her for a loop! She runs to her supervisor Kalina Ryu in a panic, and Kalina's delighted to show Morgan how to properly handle a fat cock like Keiran's. Morgan pays close attention as Kalina instructs her in the ways of giving sloppy head, sucking balls, and stroking cocks. It's Keiran's lucky day as he takes turns with both of their tight Asian pussies, fucking them hard until they cum and then giving them a big facial to share

Info:
File Name : Kalina Ryu & Morgan Lee - Rub N Tug Trainee
Runtime : 34min 8s
File Size : 290 MB

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Kalina Ryu & Morgan Lee - Rub N Tug Trainee.mp4

Valdemar90

Miko Dai - No Happy Ending

Cover:

Tags: Oil, Asian, Body Massage, Blowjob, Hardcore, Natural Tits, Massage, Ass Massage, College, Cum on Pussy

Description: So it was my lucky day as I got a hot sexy Asian Tourist Miko who came to America for fun and the perfect massage. She brought her camera so I gave her the chance to take some sexy pictures of me. Even though there was a massive language barrier, I would give her a massage she wouldn't forget! After all the struggling to get this chick to relax, I finally got to touch her little tits and convince her that I was the one who gets the happy ending! She strokes my dick and sucks me off. She wanted me to bang her on the table so she spread her legs and opened up her tight pussy. It wasnt long before I came all over her stomach. Best part? Me taking selfies of my hot self and the shy Miko. I told Miko to get dressed. I didnt think she needed any help but made it very clear to pay for services rendered and a tip wasnt included in the price . After all, I think we both ended up with happy endings

Info:
File Name : Miko Dai - No Happy Ending
Runtime : 18min 58s
File Size : 269 MB
Resolution : 960x544

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Miko Dai - No Happy Ending.mp4

Valdemar90

Kaylani Lei - Up My Asian Ass 2

Cover:

Tags: Anal, Asian, Ass To Mouth, Big Cocks, Blowjobs, Facial, Natural, Tattoo

Description:Kaylani Lei gets fucked in cowgirl, reverse cowgirl, spoon & doggy. To finish off the scene she takes an open mouth facial

Info:
File Name : Kaylani Lei - Up My Asian Ass 2
Runtime : 41min 20s
File Size : 334 MB

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Kaylani Lei - Up My Asian Ass 2.mp4

Valdemar90

Gaia, Mia Rider, Jonni Darkko

Cover:

Tags: Gonzo Anal Asian

Description: Korean glamour girls Mia Rider and Gaia love playing with big dildos and worshiping each other's plump titties. Mia shoves a hole-stretching glass phallus and a bulbous steel probe up her girlfriend's tender butthole and lewdly rims Gaia's gaping sphincter. Both ladies slurp on director Jonni Darkko's stiff dick in wet, deep-throat POV action; they lap at his ball sack and tongue one another's sensitive nipples

Info:
File Name : Gaia, Mia Rider, Jonni Darkko
Runtime : 26min 59s
File Size : 257 MB

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Gaia, Mia Rider, Jonni Darkko.mp4

Valdemar90

Kaylani Lei

Cover:

Tags: Gonzo Asian Anal

Description: Sultry, glamorous, petite Asian princess Kaylani Lei tempts the camera in sheer lingerie and stockings; lewdly she invades her plump, perfect ass with a huge, black dildo. She uses her talented mouth to wetly worship the massive, throbbing dick of lucky Chris Strokes, who oils up Kaylani's round booty and fucks her sweet pussy from behind. Soon Kaylani is taking his shaft in every hole and sucking Chris' pole ass-to-mouth. She gets showered in a mess of hot, gooey spunk

Info:
File Name : Kaylani Lei
Runtime : 44min 7s
File Size : 424 MB

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Kaylani Lei.mp4

Valdemar90

Kayla Carrera - Hard Fuck For A Confession

Cover:

Tags: Anal,Work Fantasies,MILF,Asian,Latina,Red Head,Big Tits,Big Tits Worship

Description: Tommy Gunn knows Kayla's got information that she's holding back, but this kinky criminal isn't giving anything up for free. He threatens to get rough with her if she doesn't offer information soon. Little does he know, rough is just what this bodacious babe wants. Kayla thinks she's a tough badgirl, but we'll see how tough she is after this pig cop fucks her wet pussy fast and hard. All of this badass's holes are fucked hard from her thirsty mouth, to her ass that's hungry for anal, and still she begs for more. Even when Tommy cums all over her naughty mouth, she spits it out and demands her lawyer, proving she's harder to crack than this detective thought

Info:
File Name : Kayla Carrera - Hard Fuck For A Confession
Runtime : 25min 9s
File Size : 214 MB

Screenlist:

Download Links:
Kayla Carrera - Hard Fuck For A Confession.mp4