SEXY MODELS WITH DIRTY BUTTHOLES

Discussion in 'Fetish Discussion & Requests' started by raul villanueva, Dec 27, 2017.

1. raul villanueva

raul villanueva New Member

Hello to all!!! i love asshole pics of models with some dirty visible ( fartleberries) ..i have turn this fetishe into a professional stuff and devoted over 10 years to collect pics of models with rests of poo in asshole from almost every paysite:(amkingdom,karups,karupsha,simonscans,mattsmodels,trueamateurmodels,teenflood,abbywinters,nubiles and may others) my collection reaches a size of 100gb.. and i have 3 strictly rules: complete galleries of dirtyass models, full sized pictures and absolutely no fake ( in most cases what seems a rest of poo is only a spot or a wart or a natural pigmentation or even a cloth fiber) .. i study every closeup with detail and use some criteria to include in my collection...what i have is only the best of the best... i have also spent time looking for forums, blogs and sites about this topic and they are almost non existent... we the people who share this hobbie are misinterpreted as scatology... personally i hate extreme scat stuffs with human toilets, fem domination and all these garbage.. i don´t consider my hobbie a scat hobby.. all women go to bathroom and poo.. but many of them are so beautifull that we tend to to deny the fact that they are only humans... and these paysites models we love and admire so much are humans either.. so this is why it's so exciting for us to find these pictures wich remind us about the fresheness and naturality of them... many of these cuties do this for money and when photographers go to their homes to take a photosession they usually are waking up or have returned from work and are sweaty and haven't taken a bath.... some people call this a blooper from a photosession but i don't agree... these pics are very natural...!!

i would like to share my collection with the few ones who share this hobbie... i could a portfolio of my best 100 models from my collection

if anyone know about another forum, site, blog or anything devoted to this topic on the internet where i can post all my stuff just let me know here or pm me....... thxs in advance

thedancerrj and cody lowrey like this.
  2. cody lowrey

cody lowrey New Member

Hi,
    I am very interested and actually share your fetish. I have had so much trouble finding proper material to feed this fetish. I would love it if you could help me by sharing or at least pointing me the right way. Thank you for what ever help you can provide.

3. thedancerrj

thedancerrj Member

I can´t wait for this material...