Sexy Pantyhose Videos Part 8

ivadzo

All play, no work! - Chloe Toy

So after a hard day teasing the boss in her micro-skirt business suit, sexy heels, and sheer glossy pantyhose, finally Chloe arrives back! Luckily in time for more teasing and playing, and the suit comes off, and she shows just why there boss pays her so much! Fucking her self with a big dildo she cums right there on the bed!

File name: pantyhose movie 4566
File Size : 613 MB
Runtime : 13 min 53 s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/4d38c4324f36f/pantyhose_movie_4566.mp4

ivadzo

Masturbating in Pantyhose & High Heels - Nicole

Today i have a very special pussy treatment in pantyhose and high heels for you! My pussy even gets wet again when i look back on it. It is extremely horny to masturbate with a vibrator while wearing nylons or pantyhose. Vibrating on naked pussy skin is too intense. But the fabric of the pantyhose makes the vibrations less intense and much more comfortable. And in addtition to the pantyhose i wear sexy high heels and show my long legs and pretty feet to you.

File name: pantyhose movie 4567
File Size : 471 MB
Runtime : 10 min 51 s
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/c09bdb03a75e8/pantyhose_movie_4567.mp4

ivadzo

Pantyhose Seductress - Ashley Sinclair

Being seduced by a vixen in hosiery has been a weakness of men for decades. Monica, an alt girl puts a twist on pantyhose to re-spark your imagination and the future of pantyhose divas. You will fall in love with her!

File name: pantyhose movie 4569
File Size : 280 MB
Runtime : 7 min 46 s
Resolution : 960x540
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/bd4cb0058d2f2/pantyhose_movie_4569.mp4

ivadzo

MILF's Good Boy JOI - Mistress - T

Custom vid, no name mentioned...unless your name is "good boy" because I say that a lot. This is a sweet, loving masturbation encouragement with lots of cleavage views. Great if you're a 'boob man' but also a generous amount of ass views in that pretty nude pantyhose. Includes a long, slow, teasing countdown.

Also includes encouragement to finger your own asshole & encouragement to "inhale" a substance that helps relax your anus for insertion, enhance sexual pleasure & give you a 'head rush' or 'high'. If you're into that sort of thing the common name for it should POP into your head:)

File name: pantyhose movie 4571
File Size : 287 MB
Runtime : 10 min 5 s
Resolution : 1280x720
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d4f58dfa07554/pantyhose_movie_4571.mp4

ivadzo

Stay Focused Like A Good Boy - DariasKingDom

I know how to grab your attention. how keep you focused... aren't you yet? mmmm looks like you just can't take your eyes off my legs, hun? good boy, stay focused, focused on my shiny pantyhose and powerful legs, fall deeper under my control, just how a good boy should!

File name: pantyhose movie 4574
File Size : 120 MB
Runtime : 6 min 47 s
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/728d22e569c16/pantyhose_movie_4574.mp4

ivadzo

The seamless pleasure

I was thinking you could start by dressing up in a classy outfit in front of a mirror. First you put a pair of black sheer seamless pantyhose and some elegant pointy high heels, you decide against wearing any panties as you don't want to ruin you look by getting those awful pantylines in your dress. Besides, what's the point of wearing panty-hose with panties? Then you put on a classy long black gown with a front slit that runs up to your upper thigh. Contented with how gorgeous you look you sit down in your living room and cross and dangle you high heels for a bit while you read a magazine and wait for your date to pick you up for the party.

However, the graze of the pantyhose against your legs and your crotch is making you horny so, checking if you have enough time, you decide to pull up your dress and start playing with yourself. Your start running your hands up and down your legs until you reach your pussy and start massaging it gently through the pantyhose, opening up your lips and getting a wet spot on the sheer fabric.

You tease your clitoris in circles but it seems this is not not enough to get you off, you want, you actually need something inside you. However, pulling down your hose is too much of an effort (you would have to change and dress all over again) so you decide to bring some lubricant and a dildo and get it in you through the pantyhose! Back in the couch you start by getting your pussy extra-wet with the lubricant, wetting the fabric so you can push the dildo inside. You open up your pussy through the hose and get a couple of fingers inside until you are sure that everything is wet and you can put the dildo inside you without tearing a hole in the pantyhose.

The feeling is exhilarating, the touch of the pantyhosed dildo rubbing against the inside of your pussy is like velvet, your vaginal walls tense up and clench the dildo... you keep inserting it very slowly savouring the moment, taking your time to climax. And suddenly, when you are about to cum, you hear someone at the door. You remember that you gave your date a set keys to your building so he didn't have to wait outside in the cold... and now you want to cum so bad but he's about to enter and find you in your couch with your dress around your waist, your legs in the air and you wet pussy visible through your seamless pantyhose, and even worse... you can't help it anymore, you are already cumming with the dildo sticking out of your pantyhosed pussy.

Well, in that case I think you should masturbate longer, (on the couch with your legs wide open, just like you do on your clip "Sensual masturbation" your legs look gorgeous in that video...) and then, close to the end you decide you want the dildo inside you and go get the lubricant and the dildo. Be gentle at first, but in the end it doesn't matter if the pantyhose rips after a few tries, I actually love the sound and the feeling of it. Make sure you add some close up shots of your pantyhose pussy as you masturbate. To be continued...

File name: pantyhose movie 4575
File Size : 241 MB
Runtime : 19 min 46 s
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/0ea769ab18a03/pantyhose_movie_4575.mp4

ivadzo

Self Worship Pantyhose Squirt Stuffing - Cattie

You & Cattie have something in common: Your both obsessed with her feet! Everything from how they look, to how they smell really drives you both wild! Unfortunately for you... you can't enjoy them personally. But Cattie can! Whenever she wants at that. And she's going to use that to her advantage. Teasing you while she worships her own feet. You'll see how much her feet truly turn her on as she squirts in her tights and stuffs them deep in her pussy, all while dying to have her tasty toes in her mouth.

File name: pantyhose movie 4576
File Size : 712 MB
Runtime : 19 min 9 s
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/9823f35635289/pantyhose_movie_4576.mp4

ivadzo

Accidentally Super Hot - Mandy Marx

This scene went wrong. Started as a cute scene where the premise is I'm in control even when hogtied. But I shot it solo and couldn't get myself out in the end. Wasn't going to release it but my friends changed my mind. After all, I'm in an involuntary hog-cuffing. One friend called it the hottest handcuff clip on the planet. So here. Completely on purpose by accident. Guess it was a good thing I couldn't shut the camera off. In the end I just waited for help. And learned a life lesson.

File name: pantyhose movie 4578
File Size : 278 MB
Runtime : 11 min 28 s
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/e7d256a157be4/pantyhose_movie_4578.mp4

ivadzo

Dressing for sexy desire! - Tracy Rose

Racy brunette Tracy shows of her enviable figure in a lacy micro mini dress, seamless sheer black pantyhose and high-end designer pumps! She gets so excited and turned on posing every which way! Out comes a big vibrator and slipping down the hose she does her self deep for you to cum along to!

File name: pantyhose movie 4580
File Size : 606 MB
Runtime : 16 min 14 s
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/51bcc2ba3c48b/pantyhose_movie_4580.mp4

ivadzo

Creepy Babysitter Footjob - Dakota Charms

Your parents have left for their annual adult-themed Halloween party. The last thing you remember is your kinda cute babysitter Dakota showing up to watch you for the night. Next thing you know you're coming to and realize that Dakota has a bit of a creepy side as she currently has you tied up to a chair. Dakota knows that you have had kind of a crush on her, but also that you were too young and scared to do anything about it. That's why she decided to have you bound against your will so that she could enjoy her very own adult playtime. Dakota slowly pulls down your pants so that she can play with your surprisingly huge cock with her nice little feet. She is wearing these very sexy and silky nylons as she's pleasuring you. This is also turning her hot as well as she rips open the crotch of her pantyhose and starts to touch her self in such erotic ecstasy as well. Dakota is perfectly gliding her soft soles up and down your dick as she continually touches her soaking wet pussy. You know that is wrong and that you shouldn't be enjoying this, but the sensation is just so much that finally explode everywhere! Better hurry up and get clean before your parents get back!

File name: pantyhose movie 4583
File Size : 624 MB
Runtime : 16 min 13 s
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/d28a255f0b4e5/pantyhose_movie_4583.mp4

ivadzo

Naughty Nova - Nova Caine

After four years of mainstream modeling, hot brunette Nova Caine is ready to start a new chapter of her life, so the babe from Tampa, Florida came down to the Reality Kings studio to show what she's made of. As you'd expect from a professional model, Nova isn't shy at all--quite the opposite! Nova likes to stand out wherever she goes, and with her big natural tits, she obviously does just that! Nova was quick to get down to business, playing with her clit as she talked all about how eating pussy and sucking cock gets her super wet, so she couldn't wait to demonstrate once her costar arrived! Nova showed off her deepthroat skills before hopping up on Sean's dick and proving how much she loves having all eyes on her.

File name: pantyhose movie 4584
File Size : 805 MB
Runtime : 34 min 42 s
Preview:

Download Link:
https://k2s.cc/file/184ad9241494f/pantyhose_movie_4584.mp4