Mixed Sexy Supergirl / Superheroine / Cosplay / roleplay / parody

Submaster

Movie title:07-08-2018 - Karmen Karma & Van Wylde - Sign My Copy 1080p
Time: 00:34:07 \ Size: 1.47 GB \ Video: MP4 \ 1920x1080

Karmen Karma & Van Wylde

Karmen Karma loves Van Wylde’s books so much she dressed up like an elven queen for his comic book signing! The life of a fantasy writer is pretty boring and he’s used to meeting all kinds of weird fans, but he jerks it to Karmen on a regular basis. So when she starts playing with his big dick under the table while he’s signing copies of his book, he cuts his book signing short and lives out the sex scenes she read about! After slobbering all over his cock, this busty bookworm lays her juicy ass on his lap and gently slides every inch of his rock hard erection deep inside her pussy! There’s nothing she love more than getting pounded by her favorite author and taking a creamy load all over her big tits!

Average Body, Bald Pussy, Big Tits, Blonde, Blowjob POV, Body Suit, Boots, Caucasian, Cosplay, Enhanced, Medium Ass, Medium Skin, Outie Pussy, Reverse Cowgirl POV, Sneaky, Tattoo, Ballerina, Blowjob, Blowjob POV, Cowgirl, Deep Throat, Doggystyle Standing, Face Fuck, Facial, Handjob, Missionary, Pussy Licking, Reverse Cowgirl, Reverse Cowgirl POV, Sex, Titty Fuck

:

https://k2s.cc/file/4968769a7c269/07-08-2018_-_Karmen_Karma_Van_Wylde_-_Sign_My_Copy_1080p.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:Britney Amber Cucked for Historical Accuracy 1080p
Time: 00:29:54 \ Size: 1.16 GB \ Video: MP4 \ 1920x1080

Britney Amber’s husband is a major history nerd trying to spice it up in the bedroom with some medieval roleplay. He’s even hired a “knight” to battle, hoping to win the heart of his long-suffering wife. The dorky roleplay does little for her, however the hired knight (Johnny Sins) has caught her attention. They manage to steal away to fuck while her husband is preparing the next phase of their “sexy roleplay”.

Britney Amber & Johnny Sins

:

https://k2s.cc/file/00aa4344034bd/Britney_Amber_Cucked_for_Historical_Accuracy_1080p.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:Hidori Rose - Mercy from Overwatch secret animations
Time: 00:20:52 \ Size: 765 MB \ Video: MP4 \ 1920x1080

Mercy cosplay. Latest Overwatch update snuck in a little easter egg and you are the first to find it. There is this secret video included of Mercy doing some strange sexual animations in a sluttier version of her main skin. You can't believe your eyes , did they really do this? Anyway , you can't take your eyes off your favorite support now, seeing her how you've never seen her before - using a realistic dildo to satisfy her desires. Blowjob, tittifuck with a cumshot on tits then riding front and back and pounding her pussy hard until it creampies her pussy

:

https://k2s.cc/file/10038d331697f/Hidori_Rose_-_Mercy_from_Overwatch_secret_animations.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:Hidori Rose - PEACH COVERED IN CUM BY MARIO AND BOWSER
Time: 00:26:10 \ Size: 2.30 GB \ Video: MP4 \ 1920x1080

For the longest time Mario has been trying to save his beloved princess from the big bad Bowser. It never occurred to him that Peach secretly wanted to be k i d n a p p e d in fact, she just couldn't let go of the monster cock. Mario finally gets the sad news but he loves Princess Peach so much that he is willing to compromise. The little slut princess challenges them both to a contest , whoever gives her more cumshots in one sessions wins her heart and body for ever. Peach can't help herself and starts masturbating while getting covered in cum :3 Who will win? How many cumshots will the princess receive ? Watch and find out! This video is focused on double blowjobs , titjobs , handjobs , dirty talking ,role playing , masturbating

:

https://k2s.cc/file/4fb8e6122a588/Hidori_Rose_-_PEACH_COVERED_IN_CUM_BY_MARIO_AND_BOWSER.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:Korina Kova - Dva Defeated and Gangbang
Time: 00:19:38 \ Size: 2.15 GB \ Video: MP4 \ 1920x1080

Hi everyone, so this is my biggest production to date, I put a lot of hard work and passion creating this for you to enjoy, I planned every detail from custom costume to hired animation, as well as 3 shooting locations and I am so happy how everything turned out, if this video does well you can expect a ton more of these action packed movies now the plot is as followed……I am Dva from overwatch and I always play to win but when the bad guy blows up my Meka I am captured and delivered to the bad gang of overwatch characters played by 3 bad dragon toys, chained and helpless I give into pleasure and defeat and let my body get used as a little cum dump 4 cum shots, lots of positions and overall my best work to date xxx Love Korina

:

https://k2s.cc/file/5e34ebc0cfc73/Korina_Kova_-_Dva_Defeated_and_Gangbang.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:Little Red Riding Whore- Nikki Rhodes & Johnny Sins
Time: 00:33:27 \ Size: 288 MB \ Video: MP4 \ 768x432

Little Red Riding Whore wanders through the forest, meeting a couple of sexy forest friends along the way. They warn her of the dangerous big bad wolf lurking through the forest up ahead. She has no fear and continues on her trek. The big bad wolf springs out from behind a tree in an attempt to scare her, but she is unfazed, until he shows her what a big dick he has.

:

https://k2s.cc/file/7fad9f37fe89c/Little_Red_Riding_Whore-_Nikki_Rhodes_Johnny_Sins_.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:Melody Wylde - Teasing A Butt Plug! {HD} 1080
Time: 00:07:37 \ Size: 660 MB \ Video: MP4 \ 1920x1080

When I heard about a cosplay event for Halloween I had to go. I've never done any kind of cosplay before and it's always been on my bucket list. What's wonderful is that this experience has been captured forever for you to view. I was especially naughty, but I enjoyed the thrill and attention. Everyone knows who Sailor Jupiter is and because I made a very cute Sailor Jupiter, nearly everyone had to have a picture with me! It felt as if people actually viewed me as the character. They had me do signature poses and even talk about the popular anime series, Sailor Moon. I chose Sailor Jupiter because she had always been my favorite. Growing up I loved her tomboy attitude, tough persona, and ponytail. I know it's hard to believe, but I was a huge tomboy when I was little. I didn't like wearing dresses, loved videogames, preferred my hair short, played rough and loved the dirt. I even loved bugs when I was little and because my interests were far from feminine I only had male friends. That tomboy faze I had changed around middle school. I became more feminine when I noticed all the girls had begun to develop. It sounds strange to put it that way, but it's true. When I noticed that me and the other girls around me were developing I became aware that there is a difference between girls and boys. I began wanting to feel girly and pretty instead of wanting to be one of the boys haha. Anyway I am scared of most insects now, but Sailor Jupiter is still my favorite Sailor. She has lightning ability and is the tallest of all the sailors as well. She has the huskiest voice out of them all and she is very strong. I had a butt plug inside me the whole event because I liked how naughty it was, I enjoyed having a dirty secret that no one around would have ever suspected. The shoot was extremely risky considering the event was extremely packed with all age groups. It was also very windy so that my skirt flew up on multiple occasions, exposing everything! I never had done anything so thrilling, naughty and memorable. The only downside of the whole affair is that there wasn't an affair. It's been a secret fantasy of mine to have sex in my Sailor Jupiter attire and it would have felt even more incredible with the butt plug in, but the event would have been too crowded regardless if I had a lover with me there or not. I still hope that there would be another occasion to dress up as I did and to be able to have incredible in it. Having the butt plug inside me the whole time and doing naughty flashes in public made me so incredibly horny.

:

https://k2s.cc/file/879ded816d313/Melody_Wylde_-_Teasing_A_Butt_Plug_HD_1080.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:Spiderbabe (2003)
Time: 01:27:37 \ Size: 902 MB \ Video: AVI \ 592x448

A socially awkward young woman gets bitten by a radioactive spider and becomes a crime-fighting superhero and tries to defeat a nefarious super villain while going after any man (or woman) she wants to bed down with.

Director: Johnny Crash
Writers: John Paul Fedele and Terry M. West
Erin Brown...Patricia Porker (Spiderbabe) (as Misty Mundae)
Julian Wells...Lucinda Knoxx (Femtilian)
Darian Caine...Lisa Knoxx
Adam Cox...Mark Jeremy ("M.J.") Wetson
Christine Domaniecki...Aunt Maybe (as Bubbles VaVoom)
Peter Quarry...Uncle Flem
Michael R. Thomas...Dr. Dowell
Shelby Taylor...Queen Bee
John Link...Manholio Bar Manager

:

https://k2s.cc/file/6341124226fdf/Spiderbabe_2003_.avi

Submaster

Movie title:TBFE White Shadow
Time: 00:33:53 \ Size: 1.49 GB \ Video: MP4 \ 1920x1080

Contains: 2 on 1 male/female combat, face, body, belly punching, kicks, bear hug front and rear, 2 back breakers, multiple low blows, crawling, full nudity, closeups of pussy, forced orgasm from fingering, acid applied all over heroines body and poured on pussy, pussy and breast torture - slaps, squeezing of nipple

Synopsis: On Patrol, White Shadow comes upon a victim who appears to be on the receiving end of a mugging or beating. She intervenes and while occupied, a second assailant appears, grabbing the victim at knife point. Assailant 2 threatens the victim's life if Shadow doesn't hand over her power crystal. Shadow finds herself in a trap. Deciding she can best the two assailants without her powers, she begrudgingly hands over the crystal. Not only is it a trap, but the two assailants are prepared and trained in combat. Shadow is strong but it soon becomes clear she's outmatched. Someone with a serious vendetta against Shadow hired the two thugs and the thugs are relentless. Find out what nefarious and horrific plans they have in store for poor Shadow.

:

https://k2s.cc/file/86ca0b0c0b8cb/TBFE_White_Shadow.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:TBFE White Shadow 2
Time: 00:35:36 \ Size: 1.56 GB \ Video: MP4 \ 1920x1080

1 on 1 female/female combat, face, body, belly punching, kicks, low blows, crawling, pussy and breast play/torture, use of restraints, crop, nipple clamps, painful power stone, gag, leashed forced to crawl

Synopsis: The socialite Quinn is upset that White Shadow has been getting media attention. She can’t handle anyone gaining more notoriety in the public eye, so she devises a plan to bring Shadow down from her pedestal and publicly humiliate her. She knows Shadow derives power from her precious stone, so using her money and resources, she acquires a rare, one-of-a-kind stone that cancels White Shadow’s powers while creating unbearable pain. She then pretends to be kidnapped knowing Shadow will be the first to show up. The plan works perfectly, and Shadow has no idea what’s about to happen to her.

:

https://k2s.cc/file/4323f43a3c466/TBFE_White_Shadow_2.mp4