Mixed Sexy Supergirl / Superheroine / Cosplay / roleplay / parody

Submaster

Movie title:19.04.07 Dominica - Very Bad Kitty 2
Time: 00:15:52 \ Size: 578 MB \ Video: MP4 \ 1920x1080

Gorgeous Dominica, a smoking-hot green-eyed blonde from Belarus, is roleplaying as a kinky cat-girl. Showing off her tattooed curves in skimpy black-lace lingerie and stockings, she is wearing a shiny patent leather mask with cat ears – and, on all fours on the floor, she is lapping up a saucer of creamy milk. With sexy feline moves, she licks her lips and hands clean, then wilfully flips over the saucer, deliberately spilling the milk. She’s a bad kitty and she knows it, so she must be punished, and she presents her ass in her sexy black thong for a whipping with a riding crop from her Mistress...

This just turns her on even more and soon her manicured fingers are inside of her panties, then unfastening her bra to reveal small, perfect breasts with stiff, light-pink nipples. She cups and massages her tits, then turns her attention back to her crotch. Her panties are peeled down and off to expose her shaved pussy – then, on hands and knees, she begins to masturbate. The camera moves in for a close-up of her oozing-wet snatch and her tight asshole. Full lips pouting, she moans like a mewing, purring cat, grinding against her circling, probing fingertips. As her pleasure increases, she points her toes in her black stockings, balancing gracefully on her knees as she raises her feet off of the floor. Her naked body arches and undulates, then she sits back against the wall, thighs splayed, and tastes her pussy juices from her fingers, relishing them like she enjoyed the cream. Then they tease her butterfly lips once more and her body quivers as her orgasm builds. Sprawling back with one long leg raised high, she edges herself toward the brink, moans getting louder to become sighing gasps. Soon, stretching like the elegant cat-babe she is, she cums hard, and her body tenses and spasms in movements that are suddenly beyond her control. Soon, however, she is sitting up, sensually stroking her body blissfully as the movie ends…

https://k2s.cc/file/f598e8bc81599/19.04.07_Dominica_-_Very_Bad_Kitty_2.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:Black Lightning - Captured and Drained by Livewire
Time: 00:40:55 \ Size: 458 MB \ Video: MP4 \ 1280x720

Alex Coal in
Black Lightning Captured and Drained by Livewire

Black Lighting finally has a lead on where Tobias Whale has been hiding, however instead of his arch-nemesis he is confronted by Livewire! Black Lightning steps back, he knows his electric powers are worse than useless against the insane super-villainess. His only choice will be to use brute force but, she is still a woman, and a third his size. Finally he has no choice but Livewire is ready for his and uses her powers to drain his strength until he is out.

Black Lightning wakes up stripped and shackled, he is too weak to escape and Livewire begins to tease and seduce him. She might be out of her mind, but Livewire knows how to turn a man on. She plans to drain Black Lightning will and his powers. As much as he tries to resist Black Lighting surrenders to the villianesses mouth and tongue (blowjob & handjob).

Black Lightning has almost no strength left and barely any will to resist. Livewire teases and dominates him sensually and then uses his huge hero cock for her own pleasure (cowgirl) before forcing him to fill her with his cum, and the last of his power.

https://k2s.cc/file/9417afddb8c02/Black_Lightning_-_Captured_and_Drained_by_Livewire.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:Ludella Hahn - Ivy's TITnosis - A Mesmerizing POV Cosplay Fetish Parody
Time: 00:12:52 \ Size: 658 MB \ Video: MP4 \ 1920x1080

"I see you got my invitation..." Ivy laughs, "You think I invite just any old hero to my lair? No...I wanted YOU. You know how I've been sucking out the powers from superheroes and superheroines all over? Well, I found an interesting one that I wanted to test. When I found this one heroine had the power to mesmerize with her breasts, I just had to get my hands, or really my tits, on it. Haha. To use for mischief, of course..."

She removes her corset and her big bare breasts glow with magic, mesmerizing you before she even begins testing the powers. She knows you're already entranced just by the sight of them, which she takes full advantage of, teasing you while she plays with them, bouncing, caressing, grabbing and squeezing...putting them right in your face. "I know you want them....I know you want me..."

And you do... You can't help it. That porcelain skin...that fiery red hair...those big juicy tits... You stay because part of you wants to be under her control. You don't even try to fight it when she uses the power of TITnosis on you... And once she does, you're hers. You've been turned bad, but it feels so good, especially when she tells you she needs once last thing to complete your entrancement: for you to take out your weapon.

https://k2s.cc/file/3c3318775182d/Ludella_Hahn_-_Ivy_s_TITnosis_-_A_Mesmerizing_POV_Cosplay_Fetish_Parody.mp4

Submaster

Movie title:New Zero Two cosplay bg ANAL and toys
Time: 01:02:41 \ Size: 283 MB \ Video: MP4 \ 640x360

This is my new video with your fav character by me) this video includes solo part and boy+girl part. Solo ( 22 mins) : first I play with buttplugs and fuckmachine fucks my pussy (new realistic dildo one love!). You can see buttplug inside my ass during pussyfuck and in the end o get super big creampie in my pussy. B+g part ( mins) : first he prepares my ass using his fingers and then I lick and suck them. After he fits his cock in my ass and fucks me so fast and deep in missionary pose. Then ass to mouth again. After he fucks me in doggy pose and after I sits on cock POV. Then ass to mouth again. I asked him to cum on my face and I continue sucks his hard cock again with a lot of cum on my face. He comes in my mouth again.

https://k2s.cc/file/c193bd0668605/New_Zero_Two_cosplay_bg_ANAL_and_toys.mp4