Sherri-chanel camshow

mrwick

That's nice, so that means Sherri may have some nice nudes in this "anonymous nude" book perhaps. There appears to be some pictures that were not there on their books, but I could be wrong.

VonRaschke

I remember discussion on that book many years ago, either on here or WP, I forget, and the consensus was that while there were Brittany nudes in the book (this was either right before or right after her Playboy shoot I think), the other nude girl with her in the pictures was not Sherri and that Sherri was in separate non nude photos in the book.

TheNar

i dont follow her but checked out some of her pics and vids. she is looking good. real good. im not sure if she toned up or lost a it of weight she looks great and she mu7st have taken lessons how to shake that butt and twerk. she can really move it. i kust love the sound it makes when she slaps it it has a wonderful firm thunk to it. i thought the shower vid was great but did not notice any slips. she also seems much more comfortable and confident in front of the camera. all that said i want to her naked like met art euro model naked.

enjoy the show fellas

Wolfen

I haven't seen a cam show of her posted for a long time. I thought I had read she slowed down or quit doing them. Loved them when she was drinking. Better chance for her to let her hair down. :) Does anyone know if she is doing cam shows anymore? especially the group shows or even better the rare private?

VonRaschke

She announced on her Twitter back in January or February that she was no longer going to do cam shows. Guess she's been getting a lot more money from her custom video business.

BOZZOO

Does anyone know if she is doing cam shows anymore? especially the group shows or even better the rare private?
she stopped for quite a bit, but i just looked and she came on the 13th, so maybe she going to start again.

edvikt

She cammed last month and also a couple of nights ago. I posted her show from last month, and tried to record her show from the other night, but the recording fucked up.

BOZZOO

sherris face when she finally goes nude. probably the look on it too, for the 1st pic/vid. :p

Tony Stark

She was back on MFC last night. Anyone cap her group shows? Her boobs were bigger, probably because shes gained a few pounds. She still looked good though!!

markh

I feel compelled write on this one - we all have our favourates but seriously the traffic this girl creates from teasing and showing very little is astonishing.

to quote gregorys girl / all that fuss over a bit of tit

I#m sorry I just don't get it - I go way back to the early days of internet modelling as a buyer and a fan..jen Hilton, april brooke (I've just posted a load of her stuff on PH) , Jessica model, stare magazine, PS17, soopermodels etc etc.... and the hype around this one baffles me...it almost feel like move along, nothing to see here....

BOZZOO

hampton

I feel compelled write on this one - we all have our favourates but seriously the traffic this girl creates from teasing and showing very little is astonishing.

to quote gregorys girl / all that fuss over a bit of tit

I#m sorry I just don't get it - I go way back to the early days of internet modelling as a buyer and a fan..jen Hilton, april brooke (I've just posted a load of her stuff on PH) , Jessica model, stare magazine, PS17, soopermodels etc etc.... and the hype around this one baffles me...it almost feel like move along, nothing to see here....
Out of curiosity what is PH?