Sherribelle!

Padee99

Is it me or is she wearing more and more clothes on every update? I'm glad I cancelled the subscription. What a waste of time and money.

CheeksMcButt

The last 2 she doesn't even remove anything except for the photo sets. Odd. It seemed like she was getting better before then. Somebody must have told her to put more on or something.

Lazarus

The reason she's getting more conservative, and I know people don't believe me, is because these models are getting younger-- they're aging in reverse! Check her site in a few days and she'll be 17. :) I've sent my self a letter with a print-out of her current website showing her 12/01/96 birthdate so that I can hold on to the truth that she's 18 after they wipe our brains!

Seriously though, I was looking at her latest stuff and thinking how she's maturing from a cute young girl into a much more attractive woman and trying to figure out what had suddenly changed. In either case, I'm actually thinking about subscribing! haha, I guess there's no accounting for taste!

VonRaschke

Heard along the grapevine that she's done and her webmaster is burning through old sets he didn't use from a couple shoots ago. Perhaps our resident private eyes can enlighten us on the situation?

RandomAct

If that's the case, that's not a good sign for that network. First Kris, and now Sherri? At this rate, I wonder if he'll be in business in two years.

LarryKing

The reason she's getting more conservative, and I know people don't believe me, is because these models are getting younger-- they're aging in reverse! Check her site in a few days and she'll be 17. :) I've sent my self a letter with a print-out of her current website showing her 12/01/96 birthdate so that I can hold on to the truth that she's 18 after they wipe our brains!

Seriously though, I was looking at her latest stuff and thinking how she's maturing from a cute young girl into a much more attractive woman and trying to figure out what had suddenly changed. In either case, I'm actually thinking about subscribing! haha, I guess there's no accounting for taste!
Would be interesting to see how they would do with a model like Amanda Verona. How would they explain the magically vanishing tats? There is of course photoshop..

Lazarus

Would be interesting to see how they would do with a model like Amanda Verona. How would they explain the magically vanishing tats? There is of course photoshop..
There are two approaches... one is to shoot content when the model is older and then shelf it until the model is young... then start releasing it in order. So, for example, let's say they met Amanda when she was 25, then, they kept shooting material and shelving it until she aged down to 16 or whatever age she first appeared at. Then, they started releasing it and can continue to release it until they get back to the material they shot when they first met her. The other option would be to release it in the order they shoot it (like with Alex) and hope that people don't realize she's looking and getting younger. But, probably because Amanda did have all those tats when they first met her, they had no choice but to hold it and release it in younger-to-older sequence. Presuming that's true, then she's currently somewhere in her early teens or pre-teens and she'll be down to seven or eight by the time they finish releasing it all.

Lazarus

Heard along the grapevine that she's done and her webmaster is burning through old sets he didn't use from a couple shoots ago. Perhaps our resident private eyes can enlighten us on the situation?
I always take these kind of rumors with a big grain of salt.... but, sadly, recently, all these rumors keep turning out to be true. I hope not, but it'd be ironic given that I just decided I liked the way she's been looking lately and that I'd start subscribing. :cool:

somebeach

Maybe Sherri and Kris are teaming up for a site if we need a rumor or wish list lol

i would subscribe lol

CheeksMcButt

Can anyone verify her demise? These last 3 set are incredibly lame/tame. She was starting to show more and it was getting much better.

BOZZOO

Lazarus

No update today. Interesting. Maybe the rumors have more validity? The last set was back to her standard, too.
This week, they had posted that the update would be on Friday: "Hey guys. It pains us to tell you this, but Sheri’s update this week will be on Friday. The shoot we had planned had to be rescheduled at the last minute."