Sherribelle

Padee99

Just tried to download but comes up unknown error on datafile. I have premium access as well. Anyone help?

phillyturtle83

Same here. I just PM'd janjaweed and asked for a re up. Not sure if the error message is the same as a deleted file message.

Tres12

It seems to me that "the community" is holding Sheri to a much lower standard than Kris Karson. Sheri is showing less than Kris and seems to be getting a pass on it. It is just because she's less interesting to begin with?

somebeach

I like her site but i dropped membership due to her not doing much at all.
but
her new sets have begun to get a lot better and if she steps it up to the Danni Dawn level I will join her site again.

DragWeed

I also like that Sherri is stepping it up a tad,but my god how many sets is she going to wear them same black panties?

Lazarus

It seems to me that "the community" is holding Sheri to a much lower standard than Kris Karson. Sheri is showing less than Kris and seems to be getting a pass on it. It is just because she's less interesting to begin with?
I think you have it in your last statement.
Like everything in life, our satisfaction or dissatisfaction is set by our expectations. Taste in beauty is always subjective, but I believe most saw the pre-18 Kris as a more exotic, beautiful model whereas the pre-18 Sheri was attractive but more in a cute but not overly sexual way. So, with Kris, there was just a lot more interest and anticipation which led to people's hopes becoming unfounded expectations. I think fewer were as interested in Sheri and so the community never reached the same kind of critical mass of anticipation and expectations. I expect that to change now as she is really evolving from that simple cute girl into a hot, sensuous woman while still retaining some of that cute charm.

I found Kris to be attractive, but she didn't appeal to me anywhere near like she did to many here. Something about the way she modeled just didn't project much warmth or personality. Maybe she wasn't as comfortable modeling, maybe it's the nature of "glamor" modeling, maybe she just isn't as personable. Who knows. She just didn't connect with me. I find the new Sheri to be more attractive than Kris and I think the reason is not just that she does have a pretty face and a great body, but her personality comes through more and my gut says that'll only increase as she is projecting more confidence and comfortableness in her shoots.

DragWeed

Yes yet another no show from Sherri,looks like her last 8 sets were shot in a day or two last time,so that,s pretty much nothing new shot in the last 8 weeks,makes you wonder how much her heart is really in the modelling game!

Also compare her site to Alex Arabella who does blog posts with selfies and videos etc,and answers every single comment,i know which site i'd rather be a member off.

Last edited by a moderator:

CheeksMcButt

It's fairly annoying, people pay for a certain amount of content a month and then you get no-shows. Unless 2 sets this week or 3 sets next week are released, it's looking like a cancellation here. They made good on the last absence, but they communicate for shit.

Lazarus

It's fairly annoying, people pay for a certain amount of content a month and then you get no-shows. Unless 2 sets this week or 3 sets next week are released, it's looking like a cancellation here. They made good on the last absence, but they communicate for shit.
You are talking as if you're a member but it seems you didn't see the following clearly posted on her site today:

Sheri completed her shoot and we’ll be getting the content later today. We will have last week’s and this week’s sets posted by tomorrow. Thursday at the latest. Thank you for your patience.
I can understand the occassional hiccups and they seem to make good when all is said and done, but I'm not sure why they can't manage the schedule and announce these things a bit earlier than they do.

CheeksMcButt

You are talking as if you're a member but it seems you didn't see the following clearly posted on her site today:

Sheri completed her shoot and we’ll be getting the content later today. We will have last week’s and this week’s sets posted by tomorrow. Thursday at the latest. Thank you for your patience.
I can understand the occassional hiccups and they seem to make good when all is said and done, but I'm not sure why they can't manage the schedule and announce these things a bit earlier than they do.
Pardon me for not checking in every 5 minutes on her site. It's not like they're the most up and up on communication.