Sherribelle

DragWeed

looks like a step back for sheri's new videos and another tat .
Yes i just don't get it because her recent vids were finally a step in the right direction,then these last two were back to square one,hand bra (yawn) and have to say she looks totally bored as much as these last vidoes bored me.
As for the new tattoos they are horrendous,sorry but they are just awful.

sharps45

Why the tats girl? It would also be nice if you didn't need a datafile premium to get them here, especially the way the board pushes k2s (which I favor)

CheeksMcButt

New Vids/sets are T-erribelle. Ok, I tried to hard on that one. Seriously, though. It looks like she put her makeup on in the dark while drunk. Step back in skin, too.

Also, Sharps, you are right. This board actually has a no-premium links-only policy that is not enforced. Even the board staff post non-k2cc premium links for everything.

Sly_Fry

New Vids/sets are T-erribelle. Ok, I tried to hard on that one. Seriously, though. It looks like she put her makeup on in the dark while drunk. Step back in skin, too.

Also, Sharps, you are right. This board actually has a no-premium links-only policy that is not enforced. Even the board staff post non-k2cc premium links for everything.
Yeah, it's gotten out of hand...and this coming from someone who has BOTH and Datafile & k2S premium account.

One of the mods, I THINK ModelShrek, did mention that they would be addressing this in the near future. don't know if that means stopping people from doing it, or allowing everyone to do it...I hope the latter though.

I realize there is a questionable morality in what we, as a community, do...sharing the work/content of others. But that generally doesn't bother me too much. What DOES bother me, is situations like this, where people are forcibly trying to make money off the work/content of OTHER people. I screams "I'm too lazy to get a full time job, so I'll make money off other people's work".

I'd be ok with the Admins/main Mods doing it...because that money would go directly to the board...paying server costs and keeping this community alive. It very much bothers me in other scenarios. Get off your lazy asses, get a damn JOB...and stop trying to make money off of OTHER PEOPLE'S hard work.

But, that's just one guys opinion.

dman543

Yeah they seem to be on a downturn at the moment. There have been quite a few sets/videos in the past that I've really liked, so I'm still hopeful.

This really bothers me that some of the rules apply to only some of the people. I guess this falls under the Mods are almost always right section of the rules.

If we assume that admins/mods will be allowed to post premium only links, there could at least be links to both of the major filehosts. I bought a premium membership to one of the filehosts to support the site and got an error that caused me to get charged for subscription but not receive premium status. It took a couple weeks contacting their customer support and their third party billing's customer support to get it resolved. I would really rather not give those people any more money.

CheeksMcButt

One of the reasons I liked this board is because of the no premium rule. I won't buy memberships to these hosts because I'm not giving my credit cards, and I'm not going to use those shady 3rd party alternative purchasing options. If they opened up for user-protected avenues, or even PayPal, I'd be on board. Until then, I just wait until awesome people like oggy make everything available to everyone and re-ups like a champ.

sharps45

Her new look just isn't doing it for me. I liked her 'girl next door slut' look better than her current 'blonde slut' look. Plus, if she gets another tat I might quit stealing her material. Come on, don't cover up that beautiful skin if you don't need to.

Sly_Fry

Her new look just isn't doing it for me. I liked her 'girl next door slut' look better than her current 'blonde slut' look. Plus, if she gets another tat I might quit stealing her material. Come on, don't cover up that beautiful skin if you don't need to.
I agree about her look. There's something about her recent makeover that just doesn't appeal to me. That plus I feel the sets and vids have taken a step backwards the last 4 or 5 updates.

cnople

A good looking model 'without' tattoos and/or piercings seems to be hard to find. Or maybe that's what the producers think people want.

CheeksMcButt

She looks far less happy, like she's been dipping into some substances and it's making her look dead behind the eyes. Somebody told her the too-much makeup look was good on top of that. I like the direction it's going in other ways, but I wonder what on earth she's trying to do.

aaagary123

Weird that she's been topless in a lot of stuff but really doesn't do hardly anything naked butt. Quite a few sets I wondered why the panties
didn't come off for some nice looks at her bum. Kris and others do or did that quite a bit. This model likes to leave something on as opposed to
being full nude. Not that she has to show everything. This week was another example. The "waiting for more" part to me is her panties coming off for
some nice views of her butt. Which is natural in that type of a shoot. Again I just find it confusing when you can expose a full breast yet rolling around
naked butt is a no-no.

Sly_Fry

Weird that she's been topless in a lot of stuff but really doesn't do hardly anything naked butt. Quite a few sets I wondered why the panties
didn't come off for some nice looks at her bum. Kris and others do or did that quite a bit. This model likes to leave something on as opposed to
being full nude. Not that she has to show everything. This week was another example. The "waiting for more" part to me is her panties coming off for
some nice views of her butt. Which is natural in that type of a shoot. Again I just find it confusing when you can expose a full breast yet rolling around
naked butt is a no-no.
Some people do this for the money and because they enjoy it. Some people do it just for the money. Sherri strikes me as the latter type. She doesn't seem to be enjoying herself and I assume she'll show as little as she can while still making money off it. There's nothing wrong with doing it for the money, but atleast fake enjoying yourself. She's starting to get into Petra territory. No fun, no real teasing, no interest. Hence I've pretty much tuned her out of late.

phillyturtle83

I concur with Sly. Like Kris for example, in the beginning she looked very awkward and unsure of herself and overall sort of terrified. She hardly ever smiled so it came off like she didn't want to be a part of what was going on. Soon enough though she seemed to find her comfort zone and she started flashing a smile that over time (IMO) made her seem more comfortable and definitely sold the idea that she was enjoying turning us all on.

got time

Her unhappiness might come from recently breaking up from a multi-year relationship. I think she dated her bf since she was 15 or 16.

VonRaschke

Her latest update is fantastic. I'm hesitant to fully endorse her after her site has missed updates on multiple occasions, but if her and the webmaster finally worked out their problems then it's definitely time to show your support.

DragWeed

Anybody have any news on Sherri? Thanks
If you mean with her website,they missed last week's deadline and said she was sick,and promised 2 updates this week, so far nada.
But she has a long history of missing shoots and they usually deliver sooner or later.