Site Rips

UnclePete

Something I've had trouble with is finding the best way to download a whole bunch of videos from a site. In the past I've tried to do this manually, but this isnt a very good method if I have a bunch of videos to download or if I interested in getting every single video on a site. Some sites don't have download links so in the past I've use foxreal youtube downloader, which also happens to download video from any site. It works well when it does, but it happens to crash a lot. I've heard of realplayer but I could never get it to work at all. Yesterday I went to a site with download links, and eventually got a extension to download every link on the page. Which worked out okay, considering I downloaded 918 links which ended up being over 50 GB.

I'm just curious what programs others have used to do site rips. I'm looking at a program called neoseeker. I don't really have a site to test it on completly yet. However I logged into a premium site I have, and so far it seems to be working well. I don't know how well it would far over 100s of files, but all the files I downloaded in a short period worked fine.

Edit:

Something I hadn't thought about for downloading more specific files would be to use something like Jdownloader that can detect links, and then looks for files to download. Though I would think this would only work if the site has links for you to download. Sites like partyhardcore by tainster don't seem to have this.

Edit 2: I played around and neoseeker would most likely work on anysite. I used it to download a video on tainster.

Last edited by a moderator: