Mixed Sleepy Girls | Drunksex | Hypnosis & Mind Control

caramel

Lena Paul in Sleeping Busty Beauty

Scene One: Entering Lena
In her dark room Lena sleeps peacefully. A man in a mask breaks the silence of the night, going into her room and contemplating what dirty things he will do to her. He smells her hair as she sleeps and pulls off her covers, touching her large breasts. She wakes up with a startle. "What are you doing in my room!", she yells into the night. The sounds of her high pitched screams are muffled by a rag held tight against her face until she passes out on the bed. Lena's whimpers die out and he begins his work, slowly stripping the slut out of her clothes. He has her all to himself, her big breasts, her hairy bush, her soft touchable body. He sucks on her big tits and she is completely powerless to stop him.

Scene Two: Unwanted Pictures
Taking her by the legs he spreads her and slides himself between her thighs. He grinds against her helpless and unmoving body. She wakes up screaming and he holds her down and forces her unconscious. He makes her touch him with her limp hands. Then picking her up he positions her on the bed and takes selfies with her. Oh this is going to be so much fun he thinks taking the naughtiest photos he can. Lena wakes up alone with her phone on her naked breasts. As she looks at the photos a cold dread fills inside her. "What the fuck happened", she says to herself on the edge of a emotional breakdown.

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0567
File Size : 654 MB
Runtime : 12min 42s
Resolution : 1920x1080
Format video: MP4

Preview:

Download Link:
http://fboom.me/file/153e663de05fe/while-she-sleeps-drunk-0567.mp4

caramel

Xtreme Measures scene5

Alex is a real creep in this scene.
As he spots Renee sleeping on the bed in nothing but a mini skirt
he can't resist to take advantage of the situation.
He touches her gently, tastes her nipples and starts fingering her pussy.
Finally she wakes up when he stuffed his cock into her mouth and they start fucking sideways.
Fully awake now she goes on top for reverse cowgirl and is so turned on she sticks it in her butt.
Afterwards they do a mix of sideways and missionary assfucking until he shoots his load into her mouth.
She scoops the drops he missed up with her finger to enjoy every last drop.

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0569
File Size : 104 MB
Runtime : 17min 45s
Resolution : 640x480

Preview:

Download Link:
http://fboom.me/file/e2757804b68a7/while-she-sleeps-drunk-0569.mp4

caramel

My Ragdoll Mommy

Mom's sick today, but I'm lucky enough to have my sweet boy at home to take good care of me. Bring Mom that stuff the doctor prescribed, please son..
Gosh, I'm really drowsy all of a sudden - is this normal? Son? Son?...
Once you're sure that Mom's in dreamland, you sneak back into the room; you've been watching your mother in the shower...in her bedroom when she's alone and masturbating...and you can't take it any more. You need your Mommy in the worst way.
But she'd never allow it. It's gross...it's wrong...wanting to touch your Mom's tits, her pussy. You had no choice; this way she'll never know. You've had that stuff forever, waiting for the chance, after getting it off the internet. Now that she's sick, you had the perfect opportunity for a little son-switcheroo.
Touch lightly at first - she's really, really in deep - you could do practically anything you want to her now. You pose her arms and legs, pretend she's playing with herself for you to watch; your dick's getting harder by the second. Fuck...look at your Mom lying there...you're gonna do it! You're gonna fuck your mom. You play with her soft, milky tits - watch them sway when you move her body; rub your hands across her panties, probing, sneaking, touching your Mom in ways that are so wrong...but your dick is as hard as a rock, and your mother's pussy is warm and wet.
Slowly and methodically, you position yourself in front of Mom's open pussy - your cock throbs with anticipation - before you know it, you're plunging your cock in and out of Mom's pussy...and she has no idea. Harder and faster, stroking your big boy cock inside your mom's tight pussy hole until you're ready to pop...
..but you know you can't bust your nut inside her - what if she got pregnant? Still, you can't imagine walking away now. Moving around to mom's beautiful, unknowing face, you press your cock against her slack lips...forcing them open...pumping harder and faster until you spill your biggest ever batch of son-seed right into your sweet mother's slightly open mouth. (You dirty little momfucker..)

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0571
File Size : 552 MB
Runtime : 28min 39s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://fboom.me/file/0fce671badea8/while-she-sleeps-drunk-0571.mp4

caramel

Am Quite Curious About Sex

Stepsis has been becoming more and more sexually aware lately. She was too scared to experiment with a boy, so she has started slow and just been rubbing her pussy on her pillows and stuffed animals. One day when she was really getting into it, her stepbro walked in on her! She thought he was perving out until she realized he was unconscious. Then she remembered her stepmom told her of his sleepwalking problem. She threw him on her bed and decided that he would be just as good as a pillow, only a little bit more advanced ;). Charity rode and sucked her first ever real boy cock, and boy was it much better than a stupid pillow! If only stepbro was a little more into it and not so tired. Damn was that good, and even stepbro enjoyed it in his dream state, making this the most wettest dream he has had all year!

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0573
File Size : 2.25 GB
Runtime : 26min 33s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://fboom.me/file/6f9970829fc86/while-she-sleeps-drunk-0573.mp4

caramel

Petite Brunette Gets Analized Poolside!

Here's a hot early 2000s classic scene with petite Russian cutie Claudia Adkins. Michael Stefano plays the role of creepy stranger who sneaks up on sleeping "teen" laying by the pool and gets rewarded by getting to fuck her tight ass! Just like real life where no one goes to jail...

Sex starts with blowjob/facefuck. Vaginal sex in doggy style and her laying on her back. Anal in reverse cowgirl and sideways/spoon. Nice facial with lots of cum on her tongue that she rubs all over her cute face!

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0575
File Size : 289 MB
Runtime : 19min 39s
Resolution : 656x480

Preview:

Download Link:
http://fboom.me/file/5f2ab777128b4/while-she-sleeps-drunk-0575.mp4

caramel

ALANA SUMMERS & NATASHA BLUE in SPANKING MY STEPDAUGHTERS

Daddy, you don't need to spank us in our panties for missing school. You don't have to tell mom either. Why don't you secretly let us give you blowjobs? You what? You want to fuck us too? You're going to wake mom up? NOOO! Okay, okay daddy! You can fuck us. We're naughty stepdaughters anyways!

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0577
File Size : 791 MB
Runtime : 38min 35s
Resolution : 960x540

Preview:

Download Link:
http://fboom.me/file/8a0f478d2f0c4/while-she-sleeps-drunk-0577.mp4

caramel

Your sleeping sister HARDLY excites you!!!

Why are you so surprise? What are you looking at?!!! Come on you are not a little boy, my little brother any more and I don't think that would be right to seep on one bed! Mom and dad told you, you have to spend night with me, as they are renovate the house, so I don't understand why are you the astonished?! Now look bro....you bed is ready but I'm sorry, I do not want to have a big sister chat right now, I'm so tired after the work all day, I hardly standing....I'm going to sleep straight away! But you can do what ever you want, you can watch the TV and go to sleep when you want!............By time, you start to feel a bored.....you watching your sister, how calm and nice she sleeps.....and suddenly.....out of no where....your cock start to pump in your pajama! Watching your sister sleeping has very hard effect on you!!! And you think...why not.....why not now!!! You always find your older sister very, very attractive and she was so tired....you may take now what you always wanted but were afraid of!!! You slide out of your bed.....coming closer to your sister! You uncover her that you can see her nice legs, so beautiful skin! You slowly start to touching her between her legs and checking if she doesn't wake up! She has now some erotic dream, probably, as she moan with pleasure! That's make you even more on fire! Now your cock is rock hard and you slide your finger inside her pussy....it is so wet!!! Your sister's pussy is juicy like Niagara! You can't stop your self now and you insert your hardness deep inside your sister pussy! You start to move slow but with the growing pleasure and excitement, you fucking her faster and harder.....and more....deeper NOW....you just let your self cum inside her! Inside your sister pussy!!! Quickly you put back her big panty, you cover her back and jump on your bad! Lucky you!!! She is waking up.....!!! What happen now?!!!

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0578
File Size : 867 MB
Runtime : 14min 34s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://fboom.me/file/2e4266671c058/while-she-sleeps-drunk-0578.mp4

caramel

Fifty Shades of Rimming

Tina comes home after a long day as rimming instructor. She is exhausted but still feels romantic and happy to see her man. She finds him already asleep in their bed, so she pulls back the sheets and wakes him up gently by jamming her wet tongue in his butthole. A couple minutes of rimming make his dick rock hard so she sucks on that too and rides him cowgirl-wise for a bit. She makes him bend over to shove her face in his ass once more before the pounding continues in more positions with lots of rimming in between. Finally she jerks him off until he cums all over her hands and himself. Welcome home, honey!

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0579
File Size : 1.40 GB
Runtime : 24min 5s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://fboom.me/file/aa62f59e49b60/while-she-sleeps-drunk-0579.mp4

caramel

Wanted for Masturbation Part 1: Pleasuring from Dream Land

Janira is at home recording a solo masturbation video for her website at the start of the video (first 3 minutes) when she is interrupted by the door bell. The Goddess answers the door to find a man (now from man's POV for remainder of clip) stating that he is building maintenance and was sent to check the power in the apartment. Janira admits that she was using a lot of power for her video lights, and reluctantly lets the strange man in and goes to show him the outlets, but when Ms. Wolfe turns around, she is met with a cloth, forcefully put over her nose and mouth by the "maintenance man". The cloth must have been doused in something, because, despite her efforts, Janira is unable to fight off the man, and instead is put into a dream-like state. The man lowers the Goddess onto the couch, and starts to touch her limp body over her clothing, before removing her clothes. Janira starts to come out of the dream-like state when the man is touching her naked body and drowsily asks what is going on. The man reveals that he is actually a fan of The Wolfe's masturbation videos, and wanted one for himself. Janira starts laughing and says that her masturbation videos are exclusively for her site and her customers, and there is no way he is getting one from her. Unfortunately for the masturbation Goddess, the man still had the cloth, which he uses to put her back into a dream-like state with less effort, due to her already sleepy state. The man had already decided he was going to get the video, so he takes Janira's hand and runs it across her own breasts, and down to start rubbing her clit (5 minutes). As Ms. Wolfe starts to come back out of the dream-like state, the man quickly puts her back, saying he had to come up with a new plan anyway, and part 1 ends with the Goddess lying on the couch, motionless, with her eyes closed.

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0580
File Size : 1.18 GB
Runtime : 13min 52s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://fboom.me/file/84992eacd455d/while-she-sleeps-drunk-0580.mp4

caramel

Wanted for Masturbation Part 2: Bound to Cum

At the end of Part 1, Janira has gone back into dream land, as you decide you need a new plan. Part 2 opens with Ms. Wolfe bound to a St. Andrew's Cross, with her own massager wand tied up against her clit, and still in a dream-like state. You turn on the massager wand, and Janira starts to stir. As she becomes more lucid, she also becomes more angry, and starts screaming at you through the tape gag. Ms. Wolfe tries to struggle out of the ropes, furious that you're catching all of this on film, as she knows the power of her massager wand is too much to resist the orgasm. After several minutes of struggling, alternating between angry, and unable to resist pleasure, Janira reaches a forced orgasm from the wand. Goddess Wolfe screams at you to turn off the vibrator and stop recording. You gladly turn off the vibrator, as you got Janira Wolfe's orgasm on tape...just as you wanted. You remove the Goddess' gag, but as she starts screaming, you place the white cloth back over her mouth and nose, causing her to close her eyes and stop screaming, appearing to be in a dream-like state as the video fades out.

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0581
File Size : 1.65 GB
Runtime : 11min 47s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://fboom.me/file/22f4de735d98e/while-she-sleeps-drunk-0581.mp4

caramel

With Drug Unlimited Wants To Do

Aina is a bubbly pretty 18 year old Japanese schoolgirl, who is enjoying a nice bowl of food, and conversation, with one of her friends. He leaves her sight a little while, and slips a drug into her drink, so he can act out one of his dreams. She starts to feel woozy, light headed, and strangely tired. Aina lays upon the bed, covered by a nice warm duvet, 'sleeping' deeply. Satisfied, that she is now 'asleep' and helpless, her friend takes this opportunity to make his wettest dream come true. He lifts her skirt exposing her white panties, before rubbing his cock between her lovely firm legs, and then exposing her smallish (B cup) tits. Now certain that she will remain 'asleep', he begins to play with his pretty teen sex doll, flipping her over and exposing her sweet hairy pussy. After playing with Aina awhile, he fucks the helpless schoolgirl in the bird-wing position, then spooning her, and then taking her from behind. Finishes with him giving her a cream-pie. He wipes his cum up, redresses the schoolgirl, and she will be none the wiser when she awakes.

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0582
File Size : 672 MB
Runtime : 29min 30s
Resolution : 1280x720
Format video: WMV

Preview:

Download Link:
http://fboom.me/file/6562ace43356d/while-she-sleeps-drunk-0582.wmv

caramel

My Sister Sleeps Naked

Daddy and daughter Anna want to have some naked play time, but this time they want to mix things up and play with sister, Caitlyn as well. Daddy says it's okay because Caitlyn sleeps so soundly that she will never know what happened. Daddy and Anna have fun, she goes down on his hard cock and takes it deep. She sucks him hard and then he enters her tight little girl pussy and she moans in delight. Daddy rides his little girl hard. Then they turn Caitlyn to her side and bring her in on the action and as Daddy is putting his big cock into Caityln, Anna masturbates as she watches with excitement. As Daddy comes in Caitlyn he tells Anna "don't worry my cock is still yours honey" and Daddy brings his big cock and sticks it in Anna. She loves her daddy and his hard throbbing dick in her tight little pussy. He comes his big load deep inside his little girl and pats both the "cum filled sisters". Before Caitlyn can wake up Daddy and Anna cover her back up like nothing happened and sneak out.

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0583
File Size : 1.29 GB
Runtime : 17min 30s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://fboom.me/file/2dd334babe25c/while-she-sleeps-drunk-0583.mp4

caramel

Sleep Sins 2: Payback

Katie is horny. And, her boyfriend is sleeping again.She decides to take advantage and have sex with him while he is sleeping. She fondles him, gets him hard and rides him. But he wakes up and is angry. He sends her to the couch to sleep. But, she is not satisfied. She sneaks back in and ties him up. She starts fucking him asleep. He wakes up, but he can't do anything about it. When Katie is finished with her orgasms, she unties him and he storms off to sleep on the couch himself....she is Crazy! Later, Katie goes to sleep, but she has a surprise in store. Her boyfriend has tied her up and tape gagged her as she slept. Now he decides to eat her out and then fuck her. She awakens to being fucked and is not too happy. But her boyfriend doesn't care. He pounds her until he shoots all over her belly.

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0584
File Size : 1.80 GB
Runtime : 30min 39s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://fboom.me/file/84fd8507194a8/while-she-sleeps-drunk-0584.mp4

caramel

Sleeping Mom

Mommy is in deep sleep, her son is checking on her and he gets excited by his sexy mom, so he starts touching her sexy naked body all over. He cant resist and starts taking advantage of his mom, but this is too much for him and he cum on her tummy.

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0585
File Size : 482 MB
Runtime : 12min 30s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://fboom.me/file/1455700da56aa/while-she-sleeps-drunk-0585.mp4

caramel

Taking Advantage of Sleeping Mom

Mom is in a deep sleep after a long trip.In the morning, her son worried why she's not awake enters into the room to check on his mom,but when he sees her sleeping,naked ,he gets horny and decide to take advantages of his sleeping mom.He start touching her body all over,then takes his cock out and start jerking over her face and then decide to use her mouth until he cum all over her face.NOTE: the video is filmed POV Style and mom is totaly asleep,all she can do is moan.

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0586
File Size : 473 MB
Runtime : 12min 15s

Preview:

Download Link:
http://fboom.me/file/fd6571d97278c/while-she-sleeps-drunk-0586.mp4

caramel

Smell Causing Blackout Female Pig - Ayaka Fujii (24APR15)

It's a cold April morning, and very pretty teen girl Ayaka, is feeling the chill despite wearing her warm white coat. She pops into an old friends' house, who has decided to follow his hidden agenda, and had planned this opportunity as Ayaka always passed this way after work , and thought this chance reunion was purely down to luck They converse pleasantly over a warm drink, and he shows the naive teen some make-up samples, and then driven by months of desire for the busty girl, he pounces, and covers her face with a chloroform soaked rag. Ayaka soon slips into blackout, almost as if in a deep sleep. He now starts to grope the helpless teen's sexy body, fondling her large tits (F cups) for the first time in a long time (seems he was an old boyfriend), and stroking her long luscious legs. As ever he was fascinated by her large breasts, and pushes her top up to expose the fleshy mounds . After a brief pussy finger and nosh, still driven by wanton lust, he starts to fucks the still blacked out Ayaka, pounding her hairy wet pussy, which it seems he hadn't when they dated. He loves the bird-wing position, but during a long fuck session, fucks the still helpless teen in several positions, ending with a big cream-pie in her hairy gash. Satisfied he leaves Ayaka part dressed on the sofa.

File name: while she sleeps drunk 0587
File Size : 435 MB
Runtime : 19min 12s
Resolution : 1280x720

Preview:

Download Link:
http://fboom.me/file/acd23105f6464/while-she-sleeps-drunk-0587.wmv