Girl/Girl Sophisticated Seductions (2019)

Lila

Sophisticated Seductions (2019)

Starring: Cherie DeVille, Kenzie Reeves, Athena Faris, Briana Banks, Darcie Dolce, Lily Lane, Vera King
Director: Gia Paloma
Categories: 18+ Teens, All Girl / Lesbian, Cougars, Mature, Old & Young Females (18+), Prebooks

Jane Doe Pictures is scheduled to release a new title every other month. Second release Sophisticated Seductions, also directed by Paloma, is slated to street June 18. All DVD releases will be distributed to retailers by Pulse Distribution.
“We wanted Darcie Dolce to direct our second release, but due to scheduling issues, she wasn’t able to,” Metz said. “We asked Gia to come back and direct our second title, and we worked together to get Darcie to co-star with Lily Lane. Once her scene was done, I was able to meet with her, and we are happy to announce we are currently working on our third release with Darcie at the helm—and saying we’re excited is an understatement!”
“I enjoyed shooting our scene outside, because I don’t do that often,” Dolce said of her scene. “I also loved how Lily and I were filmed on the pool floats wearing lingerie. I’m very excited about directing for Jane Doe. I’ve directed in the past, but Maggie and her team want even more of my creative input.”
“Being in the industry as long as I have, I am extremely lucky to have been given the chance to explore this concept I’ve had through Jane Doe Pictures,” Metz concluded. “I can’t wait to see how our new fans react to our upcoming features, and we look forward to having them share in our success!”

File Size : 1630.99 MB
Resolution : 854x480
Duration : 02:19:16

Download:

Sophisticated Seductions.mp4

x