Speed tipping?

Falcon_369

Guys I'm going to sound dumb, but anyone know how to speed tip as doing yellow walls on mfc?.

I have no idea how it done, someone want to let me in the secret, it would be appreciated by me & models I want to yellow wall, thanks.:D

cnople

I believe you do, eg "tip/1 example note" to start. Then you press the up arrow on your keyboard, then enter, repeat. The up arrow refills the dialogue box with the previous tip so you can re-enter.

cnople

I don't like yellow walls either, as it happens, but everyone's entitled to do as they wish.

cnople

What's the "yellow wall"?
It's an MFC thing. When someone tips, the text has a yellow background, so that lots of consecutive tips creates a block of yellow or 'yellow wall'. Really only used by people trying to make a small tip look impressive or showy.

Falcon_369

It's an MFC thing. When someone tips, the text has a yellow background, so that lots of consecutive tips creates a block of yellow or 'yellow wall'. Really only used by people trying to make a small tip look impressive or showy.
Thanks for the help cnoble & you're right most are just to look impressive & showy, especially the 1 token walls, they're a waste of time in my opinion, my wall was in 20's, & yes the girl deserved them, the reason I asked about the yellow wall was because the model in question had never had one & didn't even know what it was, I totally believe her, she has a very low cam score & one of the nicest girls on mfc I've come across in a long while

Thanks for all the replies, much appreciated:)