Spencer Nicks

Broskis

Hey, so what's up with her newer updates? Nobody has it and/or wants to share it? :( She's so hot even with the fake tits

clusseau

She has new Custom Creations, "90's model laundry day".
Preview pics dont show even a tease, and she wants $49.99 for it.

Joining her site would be only $29.99, and it seems this one would be included?
Does anyone have additional details, or possibly the video?

CheeksMcButt

Been a long time fan, disappointed by the implants. (Wonder what happened to her where she took a break, and came back with her boobs quite deflated.) However, wouldn't mind a nice fully nude shot. Maybe not for 50 bucks, though.

demonsfire813

Darkcder posted it but I was too slow to get it. It was down in like 5 hours. If anyone gets it could you send me a link? Thanks guys.

bgiconz

I just want to see what it shows(censored or not).
There’s no way anyone should spend $50 with no description.

CheeksMcButt

Trouble is, those 3rd party "premium" hosting sites are shady AF. Loved it back in the day when this site used to encourage not using premium sites (used to be in the rules.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
Trouble is, those 3rd party "premium" hosting sites are shady AF. Loved it back in the day when this site used to encourage not using premium sites (used to be in the rules.
It's still a rule here for pretty much everyone, some get a pass on it as the revenue from those premium only links helps fund the board and some of the content posted here.
Personally i don't agree with premium only links but i do understand the reason why some are allowed to post them here.

TheDudee

Anyone have a link to the video on a streaming site or do a fast free download site? I found a link for k2s, but it timed out after 8 hours or so.

Edit: Nvm, found filefox 500MB links.

Last edited by a moderator:

CheeksMcButt

Anyone have a link to the video on a streaming site or do a fast free download site? I found a link for k2s, but it timed out after 8 hours or so.
What usually happens here is that if one of the privledged board members that uses premium links finds it posted somewhere else for free, they try to get it removed so you have to use their premium link. This is why this board has a reputation with the "community". If you do come across hard to find content and share it, it will likely be gone quickly due to that.

NOS911

Global Moderator
Staff member
What usually happens here is that if one of the privledged board members that uses premium links finds it posted somewhere else for free, they try to get it removed so you have to use their premium link. This is why this board has a reputation with the "community". If you do come across hard to find content and share it, it will likely be gone quickly due to that.
You know it almost sounds like you think your entitled to every bit of content released for free, if you don't like the way this site runs then stop visiting its that simple.