SteamGirl Network - Sets & Videos

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Is there any chance to get the videos she's selling at onlyfans?
I've paid for OnlyFans just to realize she is selling all the stuff via PM and i'm kind of dissapointed.
Thanks in advance!
I'm sorry I haven't got her onlyfans stuff, I only knew about the Kato Of Costa Rica picset but I have no access to her account. Well, seems she likes money more than anything else, so it's not a surprise her asking for it (how much? 5$ per month?) without giving back anything interesting. I also know she kinda scammed people about a B/G video release recently... I'm sorry to hear you've wasted your money :dunno:

Pablo Lalayosa

Yeah, 5$ per month and is just like her instagram account. Not even a nipple. That's a scam for sure. I paid Katyuska Moonfox 10$ for a few months and she is always sharing at least some really cool stuff but Kato... and she gets angry if you say there's nothing good in what she's doing.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, 5$ per month and is just like her instagram account. Not even a nipple. That's a scam for sure. I paid Katyuska Moonfox 10$ for a few months and she is always sharing at least some really cool stuff but Kato... and she gets angry if you say there's nothing good in what she's doing.
well, as said earlier, I feel you. Even her snapchat videos are pretty boring, mostly about her in her personal pool using silly filters on her face. Total waste of time and money :rolleyes:

GENEVIEVE & RIN

LUST

46 pics
1333x2000 pixels
12 MB

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I've seen a couple hardcore kato films. Just enough to keep me hoping for more and anytime she's nekkid, I'm happy lol.
the only "hardcore" content I have ever seen from Kato is video (or pictures, I cannot remember) of her having a blast on her belly... but it could be I have missed something :dunno:

demonsfire813

the only "hardcore" content I have ever seen from Kato is video (or pictures, I cannot remember) of her having a blast on her belly... but it could be I have missed something
I can try to find them if I still have them and upload to filefox then send you the link if you want.

lokislist

No I dont think she is.

The "blast on her belly" was either a look a like, or a photo of her from from aaaaages ago before she got serious about online modelling. Ive seen that pic and you canbt see her face so.

There are four full videos on Styleerotica, which are all pretty easy to find online anyway, but not hardcore, more like erotic music videos. Dark Stream IS the name of one of them and its pretty good.

I cant comment about her OnlyFans stuff as Ive not seen any yet, but I doubt it would be any more than her teasing.

Of course Im happy to be proven wrong on that XD

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
yup, what @lokislist said is true about the belly pics (yup, they were a couple of pics). This sub-forum (Internet Models General) is not intended for discussions or sharing of partial sets/social media stuff, etc but I'll share those pictures here anyway - take it as an exception to the rules

about the videos from Stylerotica I have posted them all years ago and can be found inside this thread (I know, search is not working and makes it almost impossible to find them, but believe me they are here)

Reactions: wes