resolution: 864x1536 pixels
length: 6':58''
file size: 303 MB

• Love
Reactions: wes

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
OK, just a couple of words about the future of this thread: this is possibly my most viewed thread inside KK so I want to start thanking you all for the appreciation received. Unfortunately all of my accounts to stylerotica website died all of a sudden after a recent site restyle, so I have no possibility to login at the moment. I am not a good "cracker" and some friends of mine helped me in the past to get those accounts, but it's not my intention to ask them to spend their time to help me again because Kato is one of the laziest and most boring internet model I have ever seen in a while. if you have a look to her website you'll understand what I mean: in the last 6 months she released only a few short videos and a handful of photosets, also she has lost Octokuro and Rin from "her harem" and seems she isn't interested in discovering and/or shooting other models too.
I have some Octokuro's OnlyFans stuff (pictures and videos) not shared yet by leahg, but honestly I didn't download them by myself (I mean: I didn't download from the original source, but I've found via-torrent/telegram channels/different forums/etc) and I don't like the idea of sharing here. First because I absolutely don't like OnlyFans style, second because I accepted leahg's help here (when she asked me) and I think it's her right to share those.

So, in conclusion, below I will share a couple of Octokuro's photosets posted earlier by leahg, but in higher resolution (as I'm assuming she missed them), then I'll leave this thread's updates all into leahg's hands. Again thank you all for the support and gratefulness :grouphug: