SteamGirl Network - Sets & Videos

leahg

KATO and her other girls are posting most of their content on Patreon at high prices. Only posting a few pictures form the sets on the original sites but still charging the same memberships fees. So to get an actual complete set you need to have a membership to Steamgirl or RINCITY plus buy the rest of the pictures from the set on Patreon. Her greed will kill the Golden Goose.

Triowud

KATO and her other girls are posting most of their content on Patreon at high prices. Only posting a few pictures form the sets on the original sites but still charging the same memberships fees. So to get an actual complete set you need to have a membership to Steamgirl or RINCITY plus buy the rest of the pictures from the set on Patreon. Her greed will kill the Golden Goose.
Yes :( same with the Fay Suicide :( so sad.. The prices are little bit too high I think.. But maybe one day they will get that.. Hopefully

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
this week the Miss Guthrie (Kato) is a fantastic 76 pics set... I'll post it here tomorrow (while the Rin "Naiad" set is 25 pics only :( )

the following is the Miss Guthrie preview

to answer your questions (I sent a conversation to clarkkent yesterday) there's been a misunderstanding (my fault, of course), as what I meant was: you need time AND other skills to take those sets from patreon :p

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
thank you leahg, your contributions to this thread are precious as usual (and honestly Octokuro is one of my actual SteamGirl favorites :) )

RIN

NAIAD

25 pics
1200x1800 pixels
6 MB