SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
INVADER MIN

FLUFFY PLAYDATE

50 pics
829x1244 pixels
33 MB

FYI: I have replaced the CALI DAZE (PATREON) link with the right one, I uploaded the LEMUR BABY twice by mistake

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
FYI: SG websites Network recently had a complete restyle and a lot of the old sets have been re-released in a higher resolution. It's my intention to re-post ALL the past sets in higher resolution (where available), but I've also chosen an atypical pattern for those re-posts: I will add them as new posts inside this thread and I will gradually delete the old ones because it'll be easier for everyone to have fresh working links inside new posts instead of changing the old links and sets descriptions.
A couple of info:

• usually the sets have the same pictures amount of the old ones, but some of the "new" sets have a shorter amount of pics (1 or 2 less), others have more pics than the original
  • mostly of the higher quality sets are 1333x2000 pixels (while the usual "old" resolution was 900x1350), only the most recent ones are 2000x3000 pixels
  • some of the "new" sets have a mix of low and high resolution pictures, where "low resolution" means they have same resolution of the originals (some of the very first released sets for SG were 600x900 pixels)
  • sometimes pictures definition can look "weird", like they have simply used a picture resize software. I have noticed it only in few pictures from the "WILDWOOD" Kato set 'til now, but I haven't checked all the pictures from all the sets one by one
  • I will post only the steamgirl and stylerotica sets (Rin, Octokuro and Genevieve are all leahg material)
that said, I hope you will enjoy the "new" sets