SteamGirl Network - Sets & Videos

hawkbill

This is brilliant! Thank you very much for all of these uploads!
I now have a near-complete collection which I could gladly mirror as a whole, if you like.

(The only sets I'm missing at the moment are:
Stylerotica: "Afterparty"
Stylerotica: "Autumn Warmth"
Stylerotica: "Boho" and
Stylerotica: "Tia Noir".
Everything else is complete - SteamGirl and Stylerotica.)

Just say the word and I'll upload it all.
Do it please! :)

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
This is brilliant! Thank you very much for all of these uploads!
I now have a near-complete collection which I could gladly mirror as a whole, if you like.

(The only sets I'm missing at the moment are:
Stylerotica: "Afterparty"
Stylerotica: "Autumn Warmth"
Stylerotica: "Boho" and
Stylerotica: "Tia Noir".
Everything else is complete - SteamGirl and Stylerotica.)

Just say the word and I'll upload it all.
No thanks, there's no need for a mirror. Thank you anyway ;)
The (missing) sets you have mentioned are all stored inside my datafile account and I will post them one by one as usual

I'm dying for Autumn Warmth! We miss you SAN!
LOL, sorry guys but university tests took me away from this wonderful place for a couple of weeks (it's been a stressing Christmas session at SAN's home) but now I'm back and it's possible I'll have a surprise for all the RIN lovers (did you hear me, hhawkes?) :rolleyes:

luklost

I can not wait for next Kato set called “Naughty List”, released yesterday. SAN please don't make us wait a long time for this pleasure :)

artcarlson

I'm sure I'm not the only person to complain about this, but why on earth do they release such small versions of their shoots? It makes no sense.

YoloSwag

Hi, Thanks for all the hard work SAN !

I think the Gypsy Firedance set is missing ? ( and wasnt mentioned in Wheatley Laboratories post) so I was wondering if I missed it... ?

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
I'm sure I'm not the only person to complain about this, but why on earth do they release such small versions of their shoots? It makes no sense.
Yes, it's a pity they don't post the full-sized galleries... even the rin-city material isn't excellent (talking about pictures size) but, at least, is a decent 1200x1800 pixels :p

Hi, Thanks for all the hard work SAN !

I think the Gypsy Firedance set is missing ? ( and wasnt mentioned in Wheatley Laboratories post) so I was wondering if I missed it... ?
The Gipsy Firedance shot wasn't released yet when that list was compiled, btw it's now inside my uploading queue ;)

I can not wait for next Kato set called “Naughty List”, released yesterday. SAN please don't make us wait a long time for this pleasure :)
sorry but I've been sick and, with high fever, all my plans about posting new material had to be postponed...

hhawkes

Fantastic shares SAN. 2016 is starting out great with RIN!!! I'm personally looking forward to RIN as Wednesday Addams. Thanks