SteamGirl Network - Sets & Videos

leahg

The thanks goes to you SAN. Heck, the only threads I even look at here are yours. I always know they will contain quality content.

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
RIN & VERA BABY

VERA BABY IN VEGAS

file type: .mp4
resolution: 1920x1080 pixels
length: 16':45''
file size: 1,9 GB

Reactions: wes

leahg

Is anyone else having problems with the VERA BABY IN VEGAS files? All 3 showing up as corrupt or not a valid file type. Even tried changing them to rar files by renaming them because the way they are named Vera Baby In Vegas.zip.003 for example is an incorrect format [can't have the .003 at the end] but that doesn't work either.

Any work arounds out there?

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Is anyone else having problems with the VERA BABY IN VEGAS files? All 3 showing up as corrupt or not a valid file type. Even tried changing them to rar files by renaming them because the way they are named Vera Baby In Vegas.zip.003 for example is an incorrect format [can't have the .003 at the end] but that doesn't work either.

Any work arounds out there?
if you keep on having problems I can reup them, I use a free file compressor named PeaZip and splitted files look weird but always worked. Honestly I didn't check the "Vera Baby In Vegas" files and now I've deleted from my HDDs (I mean the archives, not the original video file), so if you don't find a way to join them in a single video I'll try again

SAN

crazyjack33

Try a program called HJSplit. It shouldn't have any issues rejoining the files. I used a DL manager (JDownloader) that did it for me.

Thank you for all your work by the way SAN, always happy to see the notification.

leahg

Tried your suggestion and nothing worked. I guess I will try download them again

Update, finally got it download and unpacked. Thanks