SteamGirl Network - Sets & Videos

Asphroxia

Thanks for all the rin sets SAN! im not sure if i maybe missed it, but is the ''Multipass'' set somewhere uploaded?

thanks in advance!

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for all the rin sets SAN! im not sure if i maybe missed it, but is the ''Multipass'' set somewhere uploaded?

thanks in advance!
Nope, the MULTIPASS set is inside the uploading queue :)
the following is a screenshot about "what you have to expect in the next RIN updates"

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
SAN, how do you decide which RIN set to post? It must be very difficult to choose. lol
Oh well, I tend to follow alphabetical order because I find it more comfortable to organize my uploads. But sometimes I randomly choose one set.

I'd like to see the b/g set next... :rolleyes:
Oh well, I don't take requests :p

RIN

BURST

55 pics
1200x1800 pixels
31 MB

hawkbill

RIN & SHANNYN VISCERAL

NE PAS DERANGER

50 pics
900x1350 pixels
33 MB

http://www.datafile.com/d/TVRVek9URTROREUF9/SG - Ne Pas Deranger.zip
Hey San! Unfortunately the link doesnt work, I mean I cant't start the download... :(

Edit: I checked and i can't download any of the previous sets! It is weird, because i downloaded the 'autumn warmth' set yesterday. Is there a time limit or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

SAN

Global Moderator
Staff member
Hey San! Unfortunately the link doesnt work, I mean I cant't start the download... :(

Edit: I checked and i can't download any of the previous sets! It is weird, because i downloaded the 'autumn warmth' set yesterday. Is there a time limit or something?
the datafile layout changed, you need to scroll down the page to find the DOWNLOAD option

SAN

Last edited by a moderator: