Strapless Dildos in Pantyhose Set 001-167 | Update 2017-08-21

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Re: StrapLess Dildo

087-Bright and Beautiful Wolford Worship
Models:Maria Pie & Rossy Bush (Aubrey)
Added: June 5, 2014

What starts out as just two pretty white girls nakedly idling away some time becomes far more colorful with the help of two pair of Wolford pantyhose, sky high pumps, shapely legs, and an inexhaustible Realdoe. Inspired by unopened packets of pantyhose, Maria Pie slips her sleek limbs into a pair of ocean blue hose, topping them with deep red pumps, while Rossy Bush peels a pair of nude sheers with false stripe garters, polka dots, and daring front seams over her pale stems. A red dress and shiny tan pumps make appearances, too, but this is really all about the tangle of flesh; stylish, sheer hose, and the ultimate hands-free pleasure device.

Set:

SD-087_1280highres.zip

Video:

SD-087.wmv

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Re: StrapLess Dildo

095-Dreaming Of Deep Penetration And Hardcore Lesbian Satisfaction
Models:Aurelika & Maria Pie
Added: October 4, 2014

Aurelika had a dream of being penetrated by two strap-ons at the same time, one in her pussy and one in her talented mouth. Luckily, Maria Pie is very dedicated to making sultry fantasies come true. Maria has a special toy, besides of course her strapless strap on that she wears underneath her nylons. It's a dildo that can be held inside of the mouth, so while Aurelika is getting penetrated from the Feeldoe, she can also suck on the dildo clenched between Maria’s teeth. Aurelika has a field day, going back and forth between the two fake cocks and Maria encourages her with moans and grunts. At the end, it’s Maria’s turn for pleasure as she takes control with a vigorous strap on pounding, putting the second cock in Aurelika’s mouth and standing ominously over the submissive girl after she’s had her way thoroughly.

Set:

SD-095_1280highres.zip

Video:

SD-095.wmv

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Re: Strapless Dildo Update 2015-02-14

102-Hold Her Perfectly Still To Get Even Deeper
Models:Maria Pie & Mia
Added: January 13, 2015

If Maria Pie really wants to have sex, why does Mia insist on using handcuffs and grabbing hold of her high heels? We asked and got a very simple answer. "I know Maria wants me to fuck her" said Mia, "but when I am all the way shaft deep inside my prey, I don't want her wiggling beneath me trying to get an inch away. Today I wanted all of her and the less she was able to reposition herself, the deeper inside that tight twat I was able to get my huge strapless cock into her honey hole!"

Set:

SD-102_1280highres.zip

Video:

SD-102.wmv