Strapless Dildos in Pantyhose Set 001-167 | Update 2017-08-21

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
096-Mia The Dominant Dildo Wielding Diva Who Brings Maria Pie To Submission
Models:Maria Pie & Mia
Added: October 18, 2014

Thinking about submitting to dominant Mia makes versatile switch, Maria Pie, shudders with anticipation. Mia holds Maria’s legs open and pulls down her shiny pantyhose to rub her pussy and see if it’s wet. Mia is happy with what she finds down there. So happy that she puts her mouth right on the girl’s quivering slit. Then she fucks her from behind with a flesh colored strapless dildo that is sticking out of her dark colored stockings looking just like a real dick. Mia knows just how to move to strap-on fuck Maria better than any guy ever could, and Maria’s moans show that this statement is the truth.

Set:

SD-096_1280highres.zip

Video:

SD-096.wmv

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
Re: StrapLess Dildo

097-Your Sexy Halloween Vampire Vixen In Strapless Dildo Adventures
Models:Aurelika & Maria Pie
Added: October 26, 2014

Maria Pie is a sleek panty hose clad vampire who sits in the dark, waiting for her prey, a pretty blonde schoolgirl named Aurelika. Her eyes flash an unnatural color of red, letting you know she's not just an ordinary woman. She beckons the girl to sniff and stimulate her stocking covered crotch, which further awakens Maria's sexual hunger. The girls magically change into salacious outfits for a rough strap on fucking. It's the only way Maria can get satisfied. The strapless dildo, lubed up, slips in and out of the pretty girl's pussy, while stimulating Maria at the same time. After a hard strap-on pounding, the vampire's hunger is sated, for now. This spooky Halloween scene will send shivers up your spine and down into your pants.

Set:

SD-097_1280highres.zip

Video:

SD-097.wmv

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

101-Mia's Xmas Wish is to Fuck Scarlett Three Times
Models:Mia & Scarlett
Added: December 24, 2014

When Mia made her Xmas list for Santa, she asked for Scarlett three times - just to be sure Mr. Clause wouldn't forget to bring her favorite toy. As luck would have it, a little Christmas magic and some very horny helpers put together a holiday wish Mia will always remember. Three Scarletts in one sex scene, with their wet pussy and warm mouth begging to be boned from every angle by the best strapless dildo Mia has ever worn. The only thing hotter than a lesbian fucking Scarlett, is a lesbian fucking three of her!

Set:

SD-101_1280highres.zip

Video:

SD-101.wmv

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models

102-Hold Her Perfectly Still To Get Even Deeper
Added: January 13, 2015

If Maria Pie really wants to have sex, why does Mia insist on using handcuffs and grabbing hold of her high heels? We asked and got a very simple answer. "I know Maria wants me to fuck her" said Mia, "but when I am all the way shaft deep inside my prey, I don't want her wiggling beneath me trying to get an inch away. Today I wanted all of her and the less she was able to reposition herself, the deeper inside that tight twat I was able to get my huge strapless cock into her honey hole!"

Set:

SD-102_1280highres.zip

Video:

SD-102.wmv

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
112-
Added: April 12, 2015

Maria Pie is a sporty chick with crazy pink hair. Her clothes match her 'do with a black track jacket, pink tights and pink sneakers. Mia is a dominant girl who turns Maria on by licking her sexy pussy. Maria gets the idea that she wants a cock in her pussy, so she hops up and grabs her favorite toy, a strapless strap on dildo and helps Mia put it in her wet slit. Maria hops on top of Mia and goes for the lesbian ride of a lifetime, writhing and hopping up and down on Mia’s ever ready dick.

Set:

SD-112_1280highres.zip

Video:

SD-112.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
113-Mia's Solo Strapless Dildo Jerk Off Session
Models:Mia
Added: April 29, 2015

Mia is a sexual woman with erotic tastes. She loves to be on top, but when Mia is by herself, the sexy brunette likes to take her time and enjoy her body and the sexual pleasures it offers. Wearing a Feeldoe inside of pantyhose like a real dick makes Mia feel powerful. She grinds the strapless dildo against the bed as if it was her real cock, and then she flips over and jerks it off until a big load of jizz comes spewing out of the strap on dick. Finally, Mia is sated, for now.

Set:

SD-113_1280highres.zip

Video:

SD-113.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
114-Rossy Bush Hikes Her Skirt Up For Mia's Strapless Dildo
Models:Mia & Rossy Bush
Added: April 29, 2015

Rossy Bush always looks ravishing in red. So ravishing that Mia just cannot keep her hands off. The dominant brunette worships the sweet redhead’s feet with her tongue before she whips out her strapless strap on cock for a hard penetration. Rossy bends right over for Mia’s cock, and gasps as it penetrates her pussy. Both girls feel the pleasure from the special strap on. Mia fucks Rossy so hard that little beads of sweat develop from the workout.

Set:

SD-114_1280highres.zip

Video:

SD-114.mp4

modelshrek2021

The Godfather of Models
115-Athletic Maria Pie Dominates Rossy Bush with Strap On
Models:Maria Pie & Rossy Bush

Maria Pie is a football player, and has all the gear to show it. Her shoulder pads and helmet look sleek and sexy with her shiny leotard and tights. Rossy craves Maria’s strapless dildo, so Maria brings it out through a hole in her tights. Rossy deepthroats the fake cock before she slides up her tight skirt to make room for a sexy penetration. Maria makes both herself and Rossy feel so good with the strapless strap on

Set:

SD-115_1280highres.zip

Video:

SD-115.wmv

Last edited by a moderator: