Strong Girls against Boys

Nickolette

Worship My Scissors featuring Afrika

When Drew shows up for his session with Afrika, he attempts to change the agreed upon rules. He try's to explain to her that he has a knee injury and now prefers to have a muscle worship session instead of the scissors session he originally asked for. Well, Afrika then explains to Drew that she skipped her scheduled morning leg workout in the gym to save all her skull crushing scissor energy for him and the scissor session and is not about to settle for a lame muscle worship session. Before Drew has a chance to plead his case any further, Afrika tosses his sorry ass on the bed and then proceeds to show Drew a knew variation of muscle worship called scissor worship as she forces him to gently rub her incredibly muscular and powerful 27" thighs while they begin their leggy destruction, devouring Drew's head and nearly cracking his skull. One mind blowing scissors after the other is administered to the poor schmuck as he continuously pleads for her to stop and wonders out loud if the 30 minute session from hell is almost over. But Afrika explains to Drew that there will not be a time limit on this session and she will decide when it's over after she has satisfied her hunger to crush the living life out of him between her pythons. After what must have seemed to be an eternity for poor Drew, Afrika administers one final scissors in bone crushing fashion before releasing him and pointing him to the door. As Drew stands in the door way to her hotel room, on his way out, she flexes her thighs and says "Hey, remember these thighs?...that was you muscle worship!" So, the next time you agree to set up a session with the likes of Afrika, you better make sure you stick to the original plan or she'll decide to show you her own version of muscle worship...with her legs!

WMV / 237 MB / 640x480 / 00:27:01

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

She's Got Legs featuring Ashley

While dancing to that famous ZZ-Top hit, "She's Got Legs", Ashley's routine is rudely interrupted by her neighbor who's upset that she's playing her music too loud and can't get any sleep. Needless to say...she's not too happy and decides to show her neighbor what else her legs can do besides dance. She begins by tossing the moron to the bed and applies a killer standing headscissors loosening his neck up for a barrage of non-stop scissors. At one point, while applying a crushing head scissors that nearly cracks his skull in two, she forces him to try and sing the song but all he could manage to do is squeak out a few lyrics before being muffled silent by her squeeze. It's not long before he finally gets some sleep, laying there on the edge of Ashley's bed, knocked out cold by her thighs. Ashley picks up where she left off dancing over his limp body to the tune of "She's Got Legs" and in Ashley's case...she knows how to use them!

WMV / 321 MB / 856x480 / 00:29:17

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

TRASHING the Trainer! featuring Helena Locke

LA Pro Dominatrix and fetish model Helena Locke certainly knows how to take control by taking away your manhood in more ways than one!

When we reached out to her to join our ever-growing list of (530 as of this writing) she couldn't wait to join our lineup of lethal-legged ladies and show us what she's got!

And what she's got is a pair of BIG, POWERFUL THIGHS that can crack your cranium to pieces like a walnut!

Helena loves working out and her favorite exercises are anything that involves helping her legs get bigger and stronger...lots of 'ass to grass' squats, leg presses stacked with several 45 pound plates on each side, lunges, leg extensions and of course...adductor exercises for building up her inner thighs!

It's no wonder Helena Locke couldn't wait to get in front of our cameras to show us what her thighs are made of!

Watch what happens when a know-it-all trainer tries to give her advice on the 'proper' form for doing squats by sneaking up behind her in the middle of her set.

Helena listens to his pitch then proceeds to change his tune one CRUSHING scissor hold after the other!

Watch as Helena straddles his neck between her thighs in a tight school-girl pin asking him... "You like being so close to my pussy...don't you!?", then turns to her side for an eye-bulging side neck scissors!

Her huge, bulging calves nearly decapitate him in several across the throat figure-4's causing him to tap-out over and over again!

Vicious thigh chops and snaps on both his body and neck leave him delirious as well as breathless!

In the end she threatens to snap his neck but instead tells him..."I'll just slowly knock you out...", and does so before returning to the squat rack to finish her thigh workout he so rudely interrupted!

So check out GORGEOUS LA Dominatrix, Helena Locke, in her debut video titled 'TRASHING the Trainer!'.

MP4 / 1.05 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:23:52

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

The SCISSOR Stretch! featuring Jen

Sexy long legged , Jen, decides she'd like to stretch out on the warm-up mat but some fool decides he isn't going to share any of the mat with her.

Little does he know that he's messing with the WRONG girl and she makes a wager that if she can make him cry like a little bitch and force him to tap-out...she gets the entire mat to herself.

Well...the silly boy accepts her challenge and that's when Jen goes to work using her incredibly sexy, long thighs to capture his head in skull-crushing scissors and figure-4's that make his eyes practically bulge out of their sockets!

Jen also LOVES the 'scissor chop' in which she raises one thigh high in the air and sends it crashing down on his skull like a man-eating paper cutter nearly decapitating him with each chop!

Jen is relentless in this video as not only does her her long, beautiful thighs get a good stretch...so does his neck caught between them over and over again!

In the end....Jen decides to put him away for good in a torturous side neck scissors that leaves his limp, lifeless body unconscious while she drags him off of the mat and finally has it all to herself to continue practicing her 'Scissor Stretch'!

MP4 / 1.39 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:31:30

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Wrestle With My SCISSORS! featuring Lee Ashley

She's back!

One of your all-time favorite , Lee Ashley, makes another unexpected appearance on .com!

This is a custom video where the young Lee Ashley isn't too happy that she's been kicked off the high school boys wrestling team for being too good and crushing their egos and more!

She finds out who was responsible for her dismissal from the team and decides to teach one of them a lesson by paying him a visit and recording the wrestling lesson with her camera man in order to send to the other warning him..."See this Charles...this is what's going to happen to you next!'.

One can only imagine the extreme fear Charles will be experiencing once he receives the tape of his buddy, Mike, being MANGLED and CRUSHED between Lee Ashley's powerful thighs!

Lee Ashley brings the wrestling match to him to prove she has more wrestling skills than he will ever have proving it one murderous scissor hold after the other!

If you don't think girls can wrestler, then you're about to have Lee Ashley teach you that they can! Hell, she'll even bring along her camera guy to record it to show the rest of you as well!

So check out Lee Ashley in 'Wrestle With My SCISSORS!'.

MP4 / 1.60 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:36:20

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Leila the Scissor Punisher! featuring Leila Hazlett

Once again red-hot redhead Leila Hazlett returns to this time to teach Drew that the REAL PUNISHER are her POWERFUL THIGHS!

They're on their way to a costume party and when Drew comes out of the bathroom wearing a silly Punisher shirt Leila isn't too impressed with his childish choice of attire.

"So you think you're the Punisher!?", Leila asks with a smirk on her pretty face.

"No, my THIGHS are the PUNISHER!", she tells him and then proceeds to show him how PUNISHING her thighs can be!

As we mentioned in Leila's previous video released a few weeks ago, it's been many years since we last shot with her and without question...Leila is more muscular and fit than ever!

Watch as she pours on the pressure, and punishment, one CRUSHING scissor hold after the other!

She straddles his neck in a sexy school-girl pin and asks..."You still think you're the Punisher!?". Of course with Leila's full weight on his throat he's unable to respond!

Then she transitions it to an eye-popping front head scissors and really cranks on the pressure!

Her bodyscissors nearly snap his ribs like twigs and across-the-throat neck scissors that turn his face crimson red with forehead veins ready to burst!

"You about to pass out!?", she asks as she has him locked in to a reverse head scissors off of the couch!

In the end she reminds him..."You know I'm stronger than you!", right before knocking him out cold in a side front head scissors!

Laying on the floor unconscious, Leila then stands over his limp body, puts one foot on his chest and while flexing her thighs and arms proclaims..."I'm THE PUNISHER now!".

MP4 / 1018 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:22:36

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Not a Chance! featuring Princess Natalya

Princess Natalya, every bit as mean and vicious as she is beautiful, returns to in a video that we had planned on adding to our 'Savage Scissors' series but decided to title it after 3 simple words she enjoys taunting her victims with the most..."Not a Chance!".

And 'Not a Chance!' is right!

Watch as she looks into camera talking about how she never used a car to get to school but instead used her powerful legs to peddle her way on a bike instead.

Then it's time for her first victim to feel the POWER of all that leg exercise with one excruciating and paralyzing scissor hold after the other!

"Is your head going to pop off!?", she sarcastically asks him right before clamping down with an eye-popping standing head scissors!

Then watch as he goes into full-panic mode before she even starts to squeeze having felt Princess Natalya's frighteningly powerful reverse head scissors in the last video she did with him!

He knows what kind of brutal pressure and power his neck and head is about to subjected to by her skull crushers!

Last time, Drew stayed behind the camera the entire time but this time...Natalya lets him know he's not going to get off that easy and tells him it?s his turn and to get his ass on the floor!

Then Princess Natalya finally gives him a taste of what he missed the first time around.

She starts out with a neck-breaking straight scissors on the couch which has him in immediate pain, forcing him to tap-out in seconds! Then time to switch it up in a strangling figure-4 around his neck telling him..."Yeah...you're not getting out of this!", as he futilely attempts to free himself!

Then it's onto one of the most brutal across-the-throat scissors he's ever felt as she points out all the veins popping out of his forehead and begins to count them one by one before causing him to frantically tap-out once again!

And before she lets Drew ?off the hook', Princess Natalya gives him a taste of her eye-popping reverse head scissors as well telling him... "That ass looks great from back there, doesn't it!?".

Then it's one more 'round' for her first victim as she clamps an insanely tight front head scissors around his neck and warns him and everyone else watching..."You really think you can challenge these powerful thighs!?...Not a chance!" before nearly turning out his lights!

So check out one of our most sadistic, yet beautiful, ever as she leaves little doubt no one stands a chance between her POWERFUL THIGHS!

MP4 / 862 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:19:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Princess Natalya's KILL Fee! featuring Princess Natalya

When walking through the annual Fetcon 'meet and greet' we could not help but to have our attention drawn to the gorgeous backside of a young fetish model wearing tight black pants showing off her powerfully built legs and butt.

"Good lord, I need to make sure I introduce myself to this girl and get her on .com!", I told another producer friend standing next to me.

Her face struck a familiar tone as she began to turn around and it was then that I realized I was already in contact with this dark-haired BEAUTY via Twitter on the recommendation of another producer.

There is nothing better than to get a face-to-face confirmation that you made the right choice before the actual shoot!

We then approached her, introduced ourselves and Princess Natalya greeted us with a big, beautiful smile. There was not a hint in her friendly demeanor at what was to come in the days ahead leading up to our scheduled shoot.

Folks...Princess Natalya is the TOTAL package!

She is undeniably gorgeous, she has powerful thighs and an out-of-this world ass but what really separates her from so many is this young man-killer LOVES DESTROYING YOU in any way she can!

And for fans that means using her SKULL-CRUSHING, RIB BUSTING THIGHS to break you down and make you whimper one scissors after the other!

And wow...when it comes to camera presence, looking through the lens and right at the viewer, with sexy dominant dialogue that will have your heart pounding...we can't think of any that does it better!

Even between takes, Princess Natalya's face was still glowing in DOMINANT RADIANCE!

Perhaps Princess Natalya seems like a natural because like many other's on our site....she's NOT ACTING...this shit really gets her off!

And if there's one thing that really pisses Princess Natalya, and any other model, off are unexpected cancellations from deadbeat photographers who refuse to pay the standard kill fee!

Wearing a sexy thong and top with high heels, after just finishing a shoot with another photographer, Princess Natalya runs into a photographer that refused to pay a kill fee after canceling on her.

But this foolish photog is about to find out that paying her KILL Fee is going to cost him much more than a few Benjamin Franklins...it's going to nearly cost him his life!

Watch as Princess Natalya really puts the KILL in Kill Fee by first clamping on a standing head scissors telling him..."You don't get to take pictures of my legs, now you get to feel them!".

Then she looks at the camera warning..."This is what happens when you don't take care of your girls!".

Natalya's reverse head scissors really do some major damage as she pulsates her powerful glutes in-and-out applying eye-popping pressure that has him in the verge of passing out over and over again!

"Next time, you're not going to forget Natalya, are you!?", she asks while nearly breaking him in half in a rib-crushing bodyscissors!

Then she forces him to say her name while clamped in a throat-busting figure-4!

In the end she tells him..."Looks like your time is running out!", as she slowly constricts the last breath out of him sending him off into la-la-land right before warning all others..."Hope you learned by his mistake...don't forget to pay me!".

This is without a doubt one of the SEXIEST AND MOST SADISTIC girls we've ever worked with and trust us...you DO NOT want to miss Princess Natalya in her debut video titled 'Princess Natalya's KILL Fee!'.

MP4 / 952 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:21:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

How's This For Massage Therapy!? featuring Rici Gray

Young hottie and scissoring contortionist Ricci Gray returns to wrap her flexible thighs around Drew's neck after he threatens to fire her!

He's been having neck problems and decided it's time to hire a massage therapist to visit him at his office. But when his young secretary (Ricci) fails to make the appointment, Drew threatens to terminate her on the spot.

But it's Drew that is about to be TERMINATED between Ricci's powerful thighs!

Watch as Ricci hikes up her short skirt and pushes Drew's head down while latching on a murderous standing head scissors.

And while still seated in his chair, Ricci sits on his lap and uses her gymnastic skills to pull him into an inverted front head scissors!

Then it's on to the floor where Ricci takes off her skirt and is now wearing a sexy pink thong as she continues to CRUSH the mouthy boss to a pulp in one scissor hold after the other!

"I hope you don't miss breathing too much!?", she sarcastically asks right before really pouring on the pressure and nearly popping his head off!

Of course her reverse head scissors are an amazing site to see unless you're the one hopelessly trapped between her powerful thighs and glutes in which the only site you see are stars as you begin to fade away!

But it is Ricci's side neck scissors that really has Drew in EXTREME AGONY as she straightens her thighs and squeeeeeeezes him nearly unconscious threatening him by saying..."We can be here forever!".

Then it's finally onto the massage table where Ricci puts on the finishing touches with vicious thigh chops, thigh snaps and a grapevine that has him screaming in pain!

And to add to his humiliation, Rici straddles his neck like a schoolyard bully girl and says..."Yeah...let's tear your throat apart!".

In the end she pulls his head off the edge of the massage table and helps her nearly lifeless boss get some much needed sleep compliments of her insanely powerful standing reverse head scissors!

So check out adorably cute and powerful Ricci Gray bend and flex her thighs in 'How's This For Massage Therapy!?".

MP4 / 967 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:21:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Welcome To MY Neighborhood! featuring Abby

New Abby is as cute as they come! When we first met her at our studios in Vegas and asked how tall she was...she said 5'7". But the way she towered over Drew (who must be shrinking)...she seemed much taller than that! But Abby is ALL LEGS and that deceptively makes her appear taller than she is.

Abby told us she's been in the domme and mixed wrestling scene for 5 years while living in the Tampa, Fl. area. How we were not aware of her (while we were also located in the Tampa area) until now is a mystery but now that we are in Vegas...we are more than happy to have finally met her here for her first shoot!

Abby couldn't wait to go out and explore Vegas when she first arrived and was dressed to impress while wearing a very short skirt, showing off her long legs, and high heels. I warned her not to stand around on any corners too long wearing that eye-catching outfit and with that she just smiled and replied..."I know how to wrestle...I think I can probably take care of myself!".

Well...ok then! I think we have a very confident young lady who isn't afraid kick some ass if required!

And in her debut video...that would be her new neighbor!
When it comes to welcoming new neighbors, Abby likes to greet them with open legs right before closing them around their skulls!

She doesn't like the idea of having neighbors and the sooner she can 'encourage' them to leave...the better.

See what happens when her newest neighbor decides to knock on Abby's door hoping to introduce himself and 'break the ice'. But instead of 'breaking the ice'...she nearly breaks his neck!

"I don't like neighbors because they always seem to come over here and bother me!", she tells him while turning his entire head bright red from her powerful straight scissors from behind!

After a few minutes of excruciating scissors wearing her tight, white mini-skirt...Abby decides to get comfortable and strips down to a sexy red thong bikini and continues the beating!

Watch as she latches on some truly BRUTAL across-the-throat scissors and reverse head scissors that have him on the edge of going nighty-night over and over again as she sarcastically asks him..."You giving up!?".

In the end she warns him..."If you don't want to experience my full power you'd get out of my neighborhood!".

But after literally moving in the day before and even after enduring a vicious beating from Abby's long, powerful thighs...he still refuses to pack his truck and move elsewhere.

And that leaves Abby only one choice...FULL POWER REVERSE HEADSCISSORS that has him tapping out and begging for mercy right before finally falling prey to Abby's 'neighborly' thighs!

So check out tall, blonde beauty, Abby, in her debut video titled 'Welcome To MY Neighborhood!'.

MP4 / 950 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:21:05

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Curiosity KILLS! featuring Helena Locke

Blonde muscular Domme, Helena Locke, returns to this time wearing a sexy lingerie thong leotard and matching black high heels that really show off her powerful legs and calves!

And who can blame the poor curious Peeping Tom for walking past the doors to her guest house trying to get a closer look!?

So when she catches him in the process of gazing at her through the tinted glass doors she finally decides to give him exactly what he wants...a much closer look of her thighs than he ever could have dreamt of!

Too bad for him...he'll soon be dreaming for real once her thighs slowly put him to sleep one CRUSHING scissor hold after the other!

"I'm just SQUEEEEZING the LIFE OUT OF YOU!", she tells him while standing over his already lifeless body from an array of brutal head, neck and body scissors!

And for you muscular calf fans, you'll love how Helena clamps his scrawny little neck between bulging calves like a pair of steel pliers before asking him..."Oh...you wanna get closer to my pussy, don't you!?".

Then she pulls him up higher in her CRUSH ZONE and really pours on the pressure!

In the end she tells him..."I bet you were staring at my ass too!?", and gives him a closer look by pulling his head up into a murderous reverse head scissors before finally twisting it to the side and knocking him out cold!

Curiosity can get you into trouble if you're not careful or in this case...nearly killed!

So check out GORGEOUS blonde LA Domme in 'Curiosity KILLS!'.

MP4 / 954 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:21:11

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

A Crushing Confession featuring Jade

Never fear the long arm of the law: Jade?s ?legs of the law? are much more painful and persuasive! She enters the room where a peeping Tom is cuffed in a chair and tells him she wants his confession. He tells her to fuck off and those are the words she wants to hear ? so she can kick his ass with as brutal a scissor attack as you?ll ever see! While he?s cuffed, she destroys him in bruising headscissors, choking neckscissor and humiliating reverse facescissors before finally letting him go to fight back ? to no avail! She?s even more dominant when he?s out of cuffs trying to pull her mighty legs from his scissored skull as she delights in destroying him and telling him in juicy details just how powerful her legs are and how they?ll SCISSOR his confession from him! Her thighs are SO tight you can actually hear his jaws popping a couple of times! Jade is judge, jury and scissorcutioner in this class tale of leggy law enforcement!

WMV / 665 MB / 1280x720 / 00:30:31

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Divorce Attorney Crush! featuring Jennifer Scarpetta

When a powerful muscle-babe like Jennifer Scarpetta comes knocking on your door hired by your wife to force you into signing divorce papers, as well as signing away everything else you own, you don't have much of a choice but to sign or get scissored!

Watch as this scrawny overmatched and totally out-muscled man initially refuses to sign everything over to his wife until the very end...after 30 long, torturous minutes between Scar's massive thighs convince him otherwise!

Check out Jennifer Scarpetta in her video titled 'Divorce Attorney Crush!'

MP4 / 461 MB / 1280x720 / 00:33:52

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Scissor Pillow Pressure! featuring Laurie Steele

When big, buff Laurie Steele's wimpy husband walks in and catches her practicing her scissor holds on a pillow he asks her what she thinks she's doing.

She replies by replacing her scissor pillow with his head and tells him that she'd rather practice her scissor holds on him instead!

He struggles to escape her long, muscular thighs to no avail while she moves from one crushing scissor hold after the other!

On and on it goes as she utilizes the bed from corner to corner hanging his head of the edges and applying murderous standing headscissors both frontwards and backwards.

She enjoys teasing him as well doing what she calls her "scissor squeeze and pec bounce" flexing her pec muscles one at a time and causing her huge boobs to bounce up and down while simultaneously strangling him in a standing headscissors!

In the end she resumes practicing her scissors on the pillow but this time she decides to use both the pillow and his head at the same time!

MP4 / 1.29 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:29:12

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

HEADLESS! featuring Megan Loxx

Megan Loxx and her lethally long legs return to to put the SQUEEEEEEZE on her next victim!

One thing a man should never do is try to make wardrobe decisions for his girlfriend like throwing out all of her bras because you like to see her prance around topless all of the time.

But that's the mistake this fool makes and Megan Loxx and her luscious legs make him pay a painful price by nearly making him headless!

"Don't you just love being in my pussy...gasping for air!?", she tells him while suffocating him in a front head scissors!

Body scissors so powerful they compress every ounce of air from his lungs and practically snap his fragile ribs in half!

"I'm going to squeeze so tight, it's going to suffocate all of the life out of you!"

And that she nearly does, one excruciating and torturous scissors after the other until he's left like a lifeless rag doll laying on the floor as she strolls out the door!

Megan Loxx and her LETHAL LEGS claim another victim in 'HEADLESS'!

MP4 / 1.02 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:23:06

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Scissor Interview featuring Torri

Gorgeous blonde personal trainer, Torri, returns to .com to demonstrate for Drew one of the items she has listed on her resume. An activity she enjoys doing in her spare time describing it to Drew as "Torturing men with my thighs...". Drew shows little interest in learning more about it and tries to conclude the interview with the 'Don't call us, we'll call you...' line. Well...that's too bad for Drew because Torri lets her powerful legs finish the interview in her latest video titled 'Scissor Interview'!

MP4 / 271 MB / 1280x720 / 00:30:48

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

The Final BEATING! featuring Veronica

In a sequel to her previous video titled 'You're Next Charles!' Veronica finally returns to a place you won?t find her anywhere else putting the squeeze on her victims but right here on !

After stealing money from her for a second time, the GORGEOUS dark-haired gymnastics coach is out for revenge but once again...her target goes into hiding.

And once again she has to pay a visit to her target's best friend's house to extract the information of where he's hiding but this time she's going to make sure it's the last time as she administers The FINAL BEATING!

Veronica is known to our fans as having one of the best asses in the biz and boy does it show in her incredibly small pink booty shorts as she uses her muscular butt over and over again to pulsate some of the tightest scissors we've ever seen!

The seemingly endless and torturous 'over the edge of the couch' scissor-fest is worth the price of admission alone in this video as Veronica holds him captive between her thighs alternating between reverse head scissors to insanely tight reverse figure-4's capped off by BRUTAL scissor-snaps!

Watch as she threatens him by saying..."I'm going to fuck you up harder this time!" and "I'm going to make you squeal like a girl!".

And that she does as he tries his best to protect his friend by not giving her the information she wants despite the torturous hell her thighs are putting him through!

One thing you may notice in this video is how Veronica isn't just satisfied with wrapping her powerful gymnasts thighs around his neck alone...she occasionally loves grabbing an arm and trapping that as well making it completely impossible for him to escape!

And she does the same thing in an excruciating grapevine where she has him in an neck wrench with his arm trapped at the same time stretching him out as if he was strapped to a medieval torture rack...ABSOLUTELY BRUTAL!

In the end she threatens him by saying... "Tell me where he is or I'll break your fucking neck!".

Well...too bad for him because that kind of blind loyalty ends up costing him his life in 'The Final BEATING'!

MP4 / 1.48 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:33:39

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Resting SCISSORED Face! featuring Whitney Wright

Gorgeous dark-haired beauty, Whitney Wright, returns to to teach her photographer a lesson in good manners.

Wearing an incredibly sexy red slingshot bikini and red high heels, Whitney's fit body, and muscular thighs, are on full display as she clamps her CRUSHERS around his neck for telling her she has 'resting bitch face' in all the photographs he's taken of her.

"Ok...GET FUCKED!", is Whitney's first response to his rude comment followed by..."Have you ever heard of 'Resting SCISSORED Face'!?", she then asks.

He laughs at her question but his smile is quickly wiped off his face as Whitney wraps her beautiful but powerful thighs around his neck and says..."Now this is what 'Resting SCISSORED Face' looks like!".

Eyes bulging out, veins in his forehead ready to explode, tears flowing down his face and a look of absolute terror on his face knowing there's nothing he can do to escape the grasp of Whitney's lethal legs!

And as if the crushing force of her thighs squeeeeezing the life out of him wasn't enough, watch has she covers his nose and mouth with her hands preventing him from taking in any more oxygen!

For those who like the torturous combination of scissors and hand-over-mouth, there's plenty of that in this one!

At one point...Whitney straddles his neck, planting her full weight, and pussy, on his throat and is practically having an orgasm from the vibrations of his screams saying..."I kinda like it when you yell, I can feel it all the way up my pussy!".

Then while nearly tearing his knees apart from a BRUTAL grapevine, Whitney pulls his face into her breasts and smothers him some more!

She follows that up with a RIB CRUSHING body scissors and eventually ends it with a devastating reverse head scissors knockout!

But before she struts off, Whitney grabs his camera and takes a picture of his 'Resting SCISSORED Face!' followed by a satisfied, but evil, laugh.

So check out GORGEOUS Whitney Wright in her latest video titled 'Resting SCISSORED Face!'.

MP4 / 1.12 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:25:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy