Strong Girls against Boys

Nickolette

Sablique Von Lux - Sablique Vs Lance

Lance doesn't fair well here, falling victim to her dangerous weapons, her legs! Sablique's 6' tall and she's very adept at using her long strong legs to crush people! She's also a very confident and dominating woman and Lance's obviously intimidated by her!

MP4 / 461 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:41

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sandra Romain - Dirty Sandra Sex Fight and Face Sitting

You have too much trust in your strength Slave. That smug smile on your face goes away rather quickly under my hand, don't you think? Yeah, tap the floor like a little bitch, you're no match for me. Still, your face seems like a pretty good spot for me to rest my pussy. Lick it slave, make me happy. I'm returning the favor, although I don't really have something to work with here, your dick is so small. Apparently I'm the closest thing to a naked woman that you'll ever get, you can't even get a hard on with a beautiful woman stuffing your face with her pussy. What kind of a man are you? Don't stop licking there, I know you have no air but you can breathe my insides and feel yourself rewarded, this is not something you'll ever have the chance to do again. Come on, give me some damn pleasure!

MP4 / 726 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:16:26

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sara Lips - Variations Part 2

Scissoring powerhouse, Sara Lips, delivering some more abuse with her insanely powerful legs!

MP4 / 464 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Savannah Fox - Savannah1

Savannah from New York has big powerful thighs and she knows how to use them! On a recent trip to Vegas she destroyed everyone who was unfortunate enough to be scissored by her legs, including one of the top girls on MyLegsRule! In this video you'll see that Dante's terrified of Savannah as he suffers in some brutal scissors!

MP4 / 110 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:21

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Scarlet versus Lance, Complete Video

Scarlet enjoys a good fight against a bigger man. In Lance, she finds the perfect opponent to test herself against.

WMV / 340 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:18:35

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Amazon Athena (AKA Shadwofax) - Big Girls Don't Cry!

Amazon Athena is 5'10" and 185 lbs. of beautiful, buff, tan, muscular, sexy, strapping womanhood! In our newest role-play mixed wrestling video, Big Girls Don't Cry! ... Amazon Athena and her boyfriend are vacationing in South Beach Miami. He wants to go get breakfast, but she wants to go to the gym first. She has her priorities! He tells her she is getting "too big and muscular" and that he is "putting his foot down." That's all Athena needs to hear to commence a scissoring beatdown on her big-mouthed boyfriend. Athena's man-eating thighs are an enormous 25," her calves measure a gargantuan 17.5" and her biceps are full and round at a whopping 16!" Suffice it to say few untrained men stand a chance against her wrestling ... especially when she's angry! Especially when she's been taking wrestling and grappling lessons at said gym! Athena pulls him into her thighs and starts to crush his skull. Each leg snap sends shivers of pain into Jay's trapped neck and skull. From the moment she starts, terror fills him because he knows there is no escape. Every curve is a muscle on Athena and she has great muscle control. You can often see her pulse him sending shockwave's of pain to her overmatched beau. Employing head scissors, figure 4's, side scissors, reverse scissors, reverse 4, grapevine, body scissors and even a full nelson, Amazon Athena completely decimates his body and soul. In the end Amazon Athena stands over him flexing because she owns him now! Kip's perfect lighting and camerawork highlight this fine specimen of a female bodybuilder. Big Girls Don't Cry is a smartphone and tablet friendly .mp4. Big Girls Don't Cry and Amazon Athena are the new standard of mixed wrestling video that all others will be judged against! Enjoy!

MP4 / 391 MB / Shadow1280x720 / 00:25:59

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sharon - GOOD VIBES

Good vibes are the words written on the beautiful red swimsuit dressed by Sharon in this video. Good vibes are the vibration of her strong tanned thighs around Ron's suffering neck. Her amazing reverse headscissors, rear headscissors and straight headscissors make his face as red as her swimsuit. She's really a very beautiful girl and even more beautiful wearing sunglasses during her scissoring, like in this video.

Keywords: mixed wrestling, scissor legs, female domination, italian scissor legs, grappling, scissorhold, grappling girls, italian scissor, real squeezing power, mixed grappling, girl next door wrestling, italian grappling, scissor, wrestling, italian mixed wrestling

MP4 / 2.06 GB / 1920x1080 / 00:21:17

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Blonde Muscle Bitch is Back

Come take a whiff of this Blonde Muscle Beauty full of attitude and brawn. From the moment she has you in her clutches, you are mesmerized by her beauty and exceeding muscularity. When she strikes a biceps pose, it every sense in your body. Muscle Beauty loves to dominate men and force them to worship her awesome muscles! She loves to tease men's genitals and then sit on their faces with her luscious muscle clitty hanging out taunting you all the while. Get a glimpse of that muscle clitty in this video and watch her muscle seduction in action.

WMV / 371 MB / 852x480 / 00:26:00

Download and Enjoy