Strong Girls against Boys

Nickolette

Skylar Rene & Sydney Thunder - Teacher Taught A Lesson

Skylar Rene & Sydney Thunder are having a nice wrestling match to see who's better, and all of a sudden a teacher walks in asking if they got permission to use the mats! Then he was stupid enough to question the fact girls can wrestle... It was all over after that.

MP4 / 328 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:09:47

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Summer Monroe - FemmInterrupted

Don't you just hate it when your day get interrupted. Some heavy hitter at the top of the food chain sent his second hand man Sam to gather one of the most beautiful girls in the world I guess to add to his collection and knowing that he may not catch her in time, to slow her down he staged a runnin with an angry Street Fighter (he led the Street Fighter on saying that the female victim damaged his car). This arrogant bully was a pushover for this fed-up femm leaving him with a splitting headache. Now that Sam arrives already missing the show and having no clue as to what he's walking into if you thought her hands were !y watch and see what she does with her legs to poor old Sam, Yes Really, it gets so intense to the point where she has to remove her boots. Powerful Punches, Highrise Kicks & Leg Scissors That Are Sure To Please, oh and a slight surprise at the end.

WMV / 276 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:28

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Lady Victoria & Sybil Starr - Breath Holding Contest

Lady Victoria wants to prepare a new recruit for the newest Hell event, The Breath Holding Tournament! CJ has several problems, he can't hold his breath for very long, and he doesn't like being smothered, and thats almost the whole tournament! He didn't volunteer for the tournament either, but Lady V convinced him that he would participate by painfully body scissoring him into volunteering. Lady V yells to Sybil to help train CJ, but only if she can have her feet worshiped. CJ doesn't want to do any of this and is desperate to escape Lady V's brutal scissors, but cannot. Sybil and Lady V come up with a "training regimen" thats fun for them, and will definitely help CJ catch his breath. Intimate, teasing, tight wrestling holds, which is fun for the ladies, but humiliating and painful for poor CJ.

WMV / 719 MB / 1280x720 / 00:18:58

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Teodora - Russian Brother 3 (Mixed Wrestling)

One more russian guy has come in our kingdom. He is experienced in high heels trample but she never record. He cames here for two days, but after the seance with Teodora and Deborah, he didn't survive for the second day. The girls are very satisfied with this hero. We have great girls but not so many heroes.

WMV / 311 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:15

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

The Sirens, Two Vs One

We name ourselves ''The Sirens'', we both happen to be blue-haired femme fatales. With our curvy figures we lure our victim towards us, then we enjoy smothering our victim, teasing and taunting him. We playfully have a ball with him, at his expense. We do as we please. We pull at him and yank his limbs, restrain him and breastsmother him. We enjoy double schoolgirl pins, double scissoring and we add plenty of dominant facesits. He doesn't really have much hope, his please and cries for help are utterly futile and he knows it. Like a rag doll, the guy is thrown around and smothered whilst we laugh and fool around. What fun we had.

MP4 / 901 MB / 1280x720 / 00:18:47

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Tia vs. Sunny 2.

Tia simply brings her always best shape, while Sunny is scared, saying all the way in the movie "oh, my God!", "now, the hold is coming I was affraid of" etc.

MP4 / 117 MB / 1280x720 / 00:15:34

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Tilly Mcrease - Tilly Sexy Topless Scissors

Tilly was in a good mood and decided to give me a little treat for working so hard all day. Topless and in bed...Tilly was ready to squeeze and dominate some more. I was definitely willing even after a full day of shooting and being beat up. Tilly is a sexy ass woman who loves to be in control...giving her that control freely is a sexy experience. Tilly can take you right to edge of passing out or just do it and watch you enjoy the feeling. In this one she doesn't go easy but makes sure I fully enjoy giving her total control. Sometimes you find a woman who loves to dominate and take you to the edge...Tilly makes it quite an experience. Even after a day of shooting, she still had the energy to put me out and make me tap. Tilly is one of those women who you can't wait to see again and let her do whatever she wants to you. This is the kind of video you definitely wish it was you between her amazing thighs, and being pushed to unconsciousness by this great lady. Tilly is worth checking out...

WMV / 496 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:54

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Tootie Bed Grapple Session

The masked man wanted a special custom session with the master of the 'Tootie Plata'. It started out fun however she got a little too happy choking him in many headscissors and jujitsu holds. She kept the holds on for as long as she wanted and didn't let go when he tapped out.She used a lot of scissors and her flexibility was used when applying her holds. She finally locks on her 'Tootie Plata' signature move to make a final tap but still doesn't let go of him. He had to use all of his strength to get her off and she was still like glue on him. A very sexy Mixed Wrestling session that has to be seen.

WMV / 317 MB / 640x480 / 00:14:10

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Under Constance's Massive Ass

Jerry and Constance had a wrestling match at cpl years ago, and he wanted another one. So no problem.. Constance and her ass is ready to go. This video is all about her big ass face sitting Jerry and her strong thighs in scissorholds.

MP4 / 261 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:23

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Veronika Valentine Smothers in Fetish Pants!

Veronika comes home to find her boyfriend Steve looking at a Fetish Magazine full of beautiful Fetish models and she is livid. She and Steve get into an intense fight! Veronika smothers Steve in her own wardrobe of Sexy Shiny Latex and Silky Satin Fetish Pants. She is extremely dominant, forcing his face deep into her ass! Smothers, Face Sitting and Scissors!

WMV / 629 MB / 1280x720 / 00:33:10

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

From Veve Lane with Love REAL Knockout

Dressed in her sexy black lingerie and stockings, another world famous Scissor Goddess, Veve Lane, reprises the infamous role of Xenia Onatopp from Goldeneye.

Leaping onto her unsuspecting victim, Veve Lane pins him in a grapevine as she begins to interrogate her victim for the secret passcode. Utilizing the immense strength of her revered thighs, Veve begins to slowly squeeze the information she needs out of her target. Finally getting her victim to reveal the location of the elusive passcode, Veve becomes infuriated as she discovers her slave had the audacity to lie. Smothering her victims face with a pillow so he is unable to speak, Veve locks him in her dreaded reverse headscissors, making it apparent that she is more interested in sadistically hurting her victim rather than acquiring the passcode. As the idiot foolishly pleads Veve for "mercy", the angered femme fatale increases the pressure with her powerful, lethal legs. Not liking the fact her victim is "breathing too much", Veve cuts off his airways with full weight face sitting. Refusing to acquiesce to Veves demand for the passcode, the Executrix traps her prey deep beneath a reverse scissorhold. Despite her slaves taps for his miserable life, Veve refuses to let go until her powerful thighs have delivered a 100% REAL knockout. Not satisfied with a simple knockout, Veve slaps her slave to his senses as she continues the investigation for the passcode. Finally obtaining the elusive passcode, Veve continues with the onslaught until her victim has breathed his last breath in this evil game of espionage - as yet another Bond girl turned Executrix has completed her mission.

MP4 / 169 MB / 1280x720 / 00:23:11

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Veve Lane - Smoked by the Boss Lady: Female Domination Scenario.

VeVe Lane plays a wicked corporate boss lady who enjoys nothing more than firing random menial employees. Just because she feels like it. And not only does she delight in the look of surprise and dejection on their faces when she personally delivers the termination notice, but she especially loves personally ruining bodies along with careers...

Our scenario here opens with the sadistic Ms. Lane reclining casually in her office, bragging on the phone about the last poor sap she just fired. After savoring the recounting, she decides to indulge again, and she places a call for Peter to come meet her in the stockroom... Courteous and earnest, Peter (played by Hanz Vanderkill) meets Ms. Lane in the stockroom without delay. Standing casually in her tall stiletto boots, tights pants, and blouse, with cigarette in hand, mean Ms. Lane fires poor Peter right on the spot. Aghast, Peter stumbles for words, but Ms. Lane simply smirks. The real fun has yet to begin.

Casually cruel and smoking her cigarette throughout, Ms. Lane takes her time in physically dismantling Peter. Once she's begun breaking his body, she strips off her blouse as the action gets more delectable. She pulls his hair, throat lifts him against the wall, threatens him with her stiletto heel on his throat, burns his neck, and tortures him with a crushing bodyscissors -- all while continually belittling him, laughing at his plight, and elegantly smoking her cigarette. And for her grand finale, she grabs his throat and bodyscissors him harder until his every option evaporates. Satisfied and having gotten her fix, Ms. Lane heads back to business as usual. Until the urge strikes her again...

VeVe wears thigh high leather stiletto boots, "wet look" high-waist leggings, bra, blouse. Blouse removed early in action. Emphasis on cigarette constantly lit and present, Boss Lady smoking casually.

MP4 / 112 MB / 1280x720 / 00:16:30

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Vexxa - Nylon Crush.

Mistress Vexxa has extremely strong legs and Her slave is a weakling.

MP4 / 120 MB / 854x480 / 00:07:23

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Mistress Weronika - Black Widow

Custom Request: I would like for you to play the part of a beautiful young wife of a rich and powerful man. At the start, you walk into a room and find a piece of paper that your husband arranged with his lawyer so that when he divorces you, nothing will be left to you (his wife). He is angry because since you were both married, you never let him have sex with you. Also you see a note under this paper that shows he is planning to divorce you very soon. And so you will be left with nothing. A You are shocked! But also you have a plan to beat your husband at this game. A You wait for your husband to return, and join him in the room. You are wearing a bath robe or long raincoat. Your husband tells you about his plans to divorce you and leave you with nothing. You beg him not to do it, but he doesn't care and refuses to listen to you. Now you stand in front of him, open your coat, and drop it to the floor. Now you are only wearing your shiny satin negligA© (like in your clip mi - mw - SEXY MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION) You know how much he finds you attractive and begin to tease and seduce your husband making him crazy. You tell him that if he destroys this paper and stops the divorce, you will have sex with him. He tries to resist, but you stand very close to him, showing off your sexy legs and body and caress his balls until he cannot resist anymore. He agrees to your idea and destroys the paper and decides not to divorce you. You have a big smile on your face as you know that you will not be left with nothing. At now you realise that you cannot trust him. Now we see that you have a very clever plan to take revenge on your husband for making such an idea in the first place. You decide that you will get rid of your husband and take everything that he has. A Now you are wearing the same clothes that you wore in the first custom clip you made for me. Thief Woman Wrestling. The black shiny pants and black satin shirt. And please, again with the red lipstick and hair in pig-tails :) You walk into the room and find your husband sitting on the sofa. He asks you why you are dressed all in black. You don't answer him. Instead you show him a paper. You tell him to sign it. He reads it, and starts to laugh! He tells you that you are crazy! That it will mean everything he has and owns will belong to you after he is . He refuses to sign, and laughs that he is strong and healthy and will live for many years. You stand very close to him, smile, and slap him on the face. I would like to see you fight with him on the floor. Pinning him down, forward and reverse facesitting. Also a few more face slaps would be great. Is it ok to ask if you can knee him in the balls a few times while he is on the floor? I leave it to you if it's possible :) Also i would love to see you breast smothering his face (with your shirt still on, of course:) I'd like to hear you telling him how he has the powerful job, but really you are far more powerful than him and also much smarter and stronger. Then you put him in a reverse head scissors like in the first film. Again with the camera pointing to your ass. You are looking at him, smiling. He is now feeling much weaker as you keep beating him. With you still holding him in the reverse head scissors for some time, you give him the contract and tell him to sign it or you will break his neck in your thighs. He signs because he can feel your legs are too strong for him. Slowly you stand up. You are smiling and teasing him how you are now entitled to all his money and properties. Your husband is still lying on the floor. Very weak, but he says... "You can have the contract, but it means nothing because i am still young and i will live very long" You stand over your husband... with one leg either side of his body with him looking up at you and your hands on your hips. (Here i would love to see camera angles from both the behind, so we can see your ass, and also from the front so can see your beautiful face). Again you are smiling. Then you say "Who said you will live beyond today?" Then you lie down on top of him, and again you breast smother him. He struggles to breathe, but this time you will not allow it. You stay in this position for a couple of minutes. Until he is finished! You check his breathing, and to see if he is finished. When you are satisfied, you smile and give him a kiss on the cheek. Slowly you stand up, look into the camera and say... "Idiot!!! He thought he could beat me. But i am too smart and too strong. I beat him very easily" Then you walk out of the room with the paper and the camera pointing to your bottom." This clip was made on special request - you can also send me your scenario on

WMV / 264 MB / 640x360 / 00:33:01

Download and Enjoy