Strong Girls against Boys

Nickolette

Magyar Mistress Mira - FEMDOM PLATINUM : THE FAKE MASSEUR - DESPERATE FIGHT FOR THE FREEDON UNTIL BLACKOUT !!

My masseuse girlfriend went on holiday and she asked me to replace her for a few days.Of course I said yes because I have many kinky idea for these days and I'm sure this will be a great fun!Today came to me a really sexy handsome guy because he has back pain.I begin to massage him but in my mind there is a lot of kinky ideas.I talk to him in a friendly way and I ascertain that he has a wife and family.Perfect! I'm sure that my plan will work!

Now I massage his neck and I suddenly start to squeeze his neck vein.He is in panic but he has no chance to escape and within seconds he .Now I take his cock and I make some compromising photo with my phone!! After he woke up, I blackmail him that he will be my slave now or I will send the photos to his wife.He has no choice, he say yes so the fun begin!

DESPERATE FIGHT FOR THE FREEDON UNTIL BLACKOUT !!

After many extreme hard torment ,now I give a chance this pathetic poor guy to leave. I challenge him to fight him in a 15 minutes wrestling match without rules! In this time if she can force me to give up just 1 time then I delete it the photos and he is free to go home!He is very happy with this deal because he doesn't know that I'm a Master of brazilian jitsu and Mixed Martial Arts! I defeat and humiliate him really brutally until he by a hard head scissor. Ok loser, no more chances for you to escape and your suffering will continue all day!

WMV / 522 MB / 1280x720 / 00:14:06

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Ola - Wrong Choice

One of hottest videos we made. Very strong sporty and hot dressed girl, in miniskirt, high heels boots and pantyhoses, complete destroy a man He is total overpowered and is a really toy for her. She can do all what she want and never use more than 50% of her strength. She can handle him just with her legs or with even one arm, hes is totally helpless vs this powerful girl

WMV / 827 MB / 1280x720 / 00:19:09

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Paris - Say The Magic Word

You must say the magic word for Paris to release you out of her gripping scissors! What is the magic word though? Does Paris even know what it is and will Ryan figure it out? Paris is fascinated watching a man squirm between her legs while she keeps a tight grip around them; Paris also enjoys hearing a man beg for his release!

WMV / 297 MB / 720x480 / 00:20:14

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Penny Barber - How to Wrestle A Weenie

Penny has decided to make an instructional wrestling video for Princesses who want to learn how to wrestle a weenie. Danni is selected as Penny's wussy for taming. She begins by breaking Danni in with a simple tactic: Where the head goes the body will follow. Within just a few seconds Penny has Danni in a hold. From this hold, a Princess can easily render a boy . Penny shares a few suggestions for what can be done with the boy. Penny then transitions Danni into a half-nelson with a choke hold. Danni taps out. Penny sits on Danni's back. She demonstrates how easy it is to swing your legs over into a scissor hold. Boys aren't flexible enough to do anything, says Penny as she spanks Danni in the scissor hold. Penny shows an example of the full-nelson with scissor hold. Danni demonstrates a tap out. Penny illustrates two starting positions. She then pushes Danni's face into the mattress before flipping him into a grape vine. Penny smothers Danni between her breasts. Danni is so wiped out. Penny sits on his face and bounces hard. She explains, You just drop all your weight down on their face, and its fine, they're necks can take it. You're fine, you're fine, he's fine. Penny states that after they are really limp, the only thing they are useful for is a human toilet. Penny unzips her pants. It'll wash away the taste of your defeat, she explains. This is an extremely good clip. A must-have for Penny Barber fans and wrestling enthusiasts.

WMV / 456 MB / 1280x720 / 00:10:18

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Penny the Punisher Vs Germaine

Calves Goddess Penny Punisher uses her ULTRA POWERFUL legs to CRUSH the shit out of Germaine in this unbelievable HOT SEXY video! Penny is all set to go to the gym when her man, Germaine, begins demanding his sandwich during the football game. Penny complains that she's on a tight schedule and needs to get to the gym, and tells him to make the sandwich himself. He then complains about her going to the gym "all the time", to which she responds, "yeah, well YOU wanted me to get this body". The argument escalates to the point where frustrated Penny has enough, and proceeds to use her lethal legs to teach him a lesson in respect that he'll never forget. We can tell you with no uncertainty, that 17.5" calves mashing into your throat doesn't feel good... AT ALL!!!

WMV / 1.22 GB / 1440x1080 / 00:21:02

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy