Strong Girls against Boys

Nickolette

Renata Hronova - Scissor Queen 1

She disciplines him with her powerful front and reverse head scissors, face sitting and body scissors. How will this end? Watch her triumpant in the end!!!

MOV / 237 MB / 1280x720 / 00:08:04

Genre: Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, FemDom

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Renata Hronova - Scissor Queen 2

She disciplines him with her powerful front and reverse head scissors, face sitting and body scissors. How will this end? Watch her triumpant in the end!!!

MOV / 206 MB / 1280x720 / 00:05:41

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Renata Hronova - Scissor Queen 3

MOV / 228 MB / 1280x720 / 00:05:14

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Skylar Rene Gives Dante a Beating!

Rarely do we see Dante fighting back so hard, but this angers Skylar and she gives him a severe beating! She must be in a pretty bad mood because she shows little mercy, delivering kicks (to the balls!) hard punches, and squeezes him with BRUTAL scissorholds - applied so hard that some of the people watching wanted her to stop - they felt sorry for Dante!

WMV / 666 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:14:49

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sara is the Executioner

Sara is the Executioner, a video inspired, by you guys. Yes that's right! The idea actually came from a guy who approached me regarding a fantasy of his. Especially after seeing my debut video on scissor foxes, where I scare the life out of Jay from scissor foxes - literally!

Do guys crave death? It seems so, and I guess by the sheer amount of movies containing inspirational female assassins such as James Bond and Kill Bill. It is only natural to find these female assassins attractive.

MP4 / 277 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:20:11

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Eugenie - Scissored by Charlie

Charlie tests her new prospective boyfriend by scissoring his head repeatedly to see how much he can take. He tries his best to take it like a man but fails miserably.

WMV / 354 MB / 1280x720 / 00:07:55

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Killpussy, Pippa The Ripper & Scorpion - London Scissor Circle

Scissor circle domination with the evil trio of Killpussy, Pippa the Ripper and Scorpion. The girls test their leg strength on poor Stephon.In this 3-way scissor circle clamp down Killpussy, Pipper The Ripper AND Scorpion keep the pain coming for poor tortured Stephon. This scissor-a-thon features front headscissors, reverse headscissors, body scissorsdouble scissors and even a triple scissors!! We've included great POV shots so you see what its like to be trapped between their monster strong thighs.

WMV / 905 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:07:12

WR_Scorpion LondonScissorCircle.part1.rar
WR_Scorpion LondonScissorCircle.part2.rar

Nickolette

Mistress Suzy - Suzy Loves To Squeeze Heads

Mistress Suzy looks so damn sexy with those incredible tight leather hot pants! With her unfortunate victim's head slowly squeezed with one leg, he cries and convulses from the pain.

Suzy loves his suffering so much and even says how much she does not care about the pain he is in!

She squeezes and squeezes until she breaks his neck in such a sexy way with her leg and then casually walks off.

Disclaimer: Please do not recreate any of the actions you see. Such actions are performed under strict monitoring to make sure nobody is hurt or injured. Failure to comply with such guidelines can result in injury or worse.

MP4 / 107 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:05:06

WR_SexyAssassin - Suzy SuzyLovesToSqueezeHeads.rar

Nickolette

Sara Shows Co Worker Who's Boss

When I think back on filming this video, I remember that it was the middle of summer in sunny Spain, with temperatures soaring above 30 degrees on average a day. So by the end of this video, it is not hard to imagine that I am absolutely drenched in sweat. My blouse was starting to resemble that of a wet T shirt competition.

The Story Line

My inspiration for this script come from one of you guys, expressing their ultimate fantasy. My role involves, myself acting as a secretary desperately trying to work her way up the work ladder in a large corporate company. Good work ethic, integrity, morals and honesty are all important to me. I therefore refuse to be seen as a sex symbol, when my co worker accuses me of using my body to get what I want around the office! I will not allow him to get away with such derogatory comments.

My Co Worker

Is an absolute sexist pig. He thinks all women are sex objects and is convinced that any of my success in life has been achieved due to me having a pretty face and a nice ass. Nothing gets my blood boiling more than accusations that I have slept my way up the ladder to the where I am.

When I want to progress within the company, I am always highly determined putting in as much hard work and effort to prove myself worthy as viable partner. My risks are high now on ever making any promotions, due to my mouthy Co Worker. Further, I know that if I make a formal complaint against him, it would be looked down on by any other partners within the firm. It is a catch twenty two scenario.

It Was Time To Show Him Who Was Boss

This means that there is only time for one action. Yes that' right Sara's alter ego is about to let all hell let loose. I am determined to show this sexiest pig who is boss and put an end to his nastiness and bitterness forever. I will have him eat his own words and beg for mercy!

All I need is a good opening. And so, the time came after a heated discussion after work, this pig made a fatal error that would prove to be his demise. After casually mentioned that I trained and looked strong, he made a snide remark about being able to handle me. And so my opportunity arose.

I knew if we got down to it he wouldn't stand a chance. I could feel my heart beating and the urge to crush his head between my thighs. Finally I heard the words "challenge" mumble from his mouth and a mixed wrestling match it was to be!

This dim-wit knew nothing of my past. Assuming because I am a women that I am weak and submissive and he thought he would easily over power me. Ooh, how wrong he was going to be! I was going to take great pleasure in breaking this little bitch, not the ordinary breaking that I unleash on my clients. I mean the I can't hear your taps bitch, you will learn who's boss before I have finished with you. You will feel my wrath !

MP4 / 251 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:15:13

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

JC Simpson & Mikaela - Mikaela & JC Simpson Vs Chase & Ed

Mikaela and JC Simpson give Chase and Ed a beating they won't soon forget!

Essentially, this beatdown started in another room for another scissors videoshoot but the girls weren't done with Chase and Ed and decided to rough them up even more. We probably shouldn't have agreed to this video because both guys were beaten down to the point they couldn't do other videoshoots for a couple of days. Punches, knees and scissors did most of the damage. This is just the first part of three but it must be noted the guys were squeezed without mercy for over 15 minutes just seconds before this video started!

MP4 / 389 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:10:36

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Skylar Rene - Thanks For The Outfit

Jim bought Skylar a new outfit, so she invites him over to show it off and say thank you. Well as guys tend to do, Jim couldn't just "look but not touch", and that's all Skylar needs to be set off! Jim is seriously punished, tortured and humilated, and he will think twice before he ever touches Skylar again.

MP4 / 71.4 MB / 720x480 / 00:10:44

WR_SkylarRene - ThanksForTheOutfit.rar

Nickolette

Ashley Star - Squeeze It Now

Just me having some fun, while squeezing my victim. So simple: put a camera ready let it record me having my fun! Oh, how I love it!

WMV / 156 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:04:13

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sunshine - CRUSHING the Deadbeat Agent!

GORGEOUS Sunshine decides to bring some Florida heat to Sin City in her latest video to teach a deadbeat agent a painful lesson for screwing her over!

After planning a trip to Vegas for over 2 months and being promised plenty of work she's not too happy when he's not even there to pick her up at the airport.

So Sunshine is forced to pay for her own ride and she takes it straight to his house only to find the lazy agent still in bed!

"So, you just lay in bed all day now...that's what this is!?", Sunshine asks as he tells her..."Yeah, I figured you'd get here eventually...take a cab or something.".

Apparently this foolish agent doesn't know the kind of model he's messing with as Sunshine loves nothing more than to have an excuse to administer one of her BRUTAL SCISSOR BEATINGS.and that's exactly what he's about to get!

Sunshine seems to get stronger and stronger every time we shoot with her and this poor guy is about to find out just how agonizing being CRUSHED between Sunshine's petite but athletic thighs is!

Watch as Sunshine absolutely DESTROYS the helpless agent in one murderous scissors after the other calmly telling him..."You played with the wrong person my dear...yes you did." while nearly popping his head off in a front headscissors!

Sunshine has one of the best asses in the business and it's her reverse headscissors that has him seeing stars in seconds and forcing him to tap-out over and over again!

On and on the painful lesson goes until she finally decides it's time for 'agent deadbeat' to take a nap between her thighs!

So for any agents out there who promise Sunshine things you can't deliver on, you better believe she'll deliver her thighs around your neck and squeeeeeze you so tight you'll never mess with her again!

Check out the always amazing Sunshine in 'CRUSHING the Deadbeat Agent!'.

MP4 / 677 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:19:53

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Miss Tiffany - The Selfie Assassin!

Life is too short not to take SEXY SELFIES...too bad for this guy...his will be over very soon!

Dark-haired BEAUTY Miss Tiffany returns to ScissorVixens a few years after first working with us.

Once she heard that ScissorVixens was in Vegas ...she sent out a threatening tweet, "I had so much fun scissoring this guy...and imagine...my legs have only gotten stronger!".

Well, Miss Tiffany has been working out hard in the gym where she's very proud of the amount of strength in her legs and couldn't wait to prove it to us!

Folks...do NOT be fooled by Miss Tiffany's size...this girl loves a challenge and loves proving you wrong! She's all about pouring on the PRESSURE 110 percent, waiting for you to pass out or tap-out!

And Drew nearly did both in this video!

Miss Tiffany loves to take selfies because she knows she looks good and so do her followers.

But what her followers don't know is that Miss Tiffany works as a hired assassin who likes to capture her prey between her lethal thighs while capturing one selfie after the other.

And so she brings along her selfie phone and visits her next 'assignment' who seems to owe too much money to too many people.

She quickly grabs him from behind and chokes him out with her powerful arms and once he awakens. he looks up and finds her taking selfies of herself.

"What the hell just happened!?", he asks.

Well, he's about to find out as the Selfie Assassin is ready to take more pictures and slowly scissor him into oblivion!

While her thighs CRUSH the life out of him, she just keeps smiling for the camera.

"They call me the best for a reason!", she tells him while nearly breaking his neck in two!

Then it's onto his ribs to snap a few of them while taking more snaps of her smiling selfies.

In the end she tells him..."That's right, finale!", and finally ends his suffering with a BRUTAL throat-busting neck scissors!

Of course the job isn't over until she takes one more selfie!

While standing over his body she looks at the camera and proclaims...."The Selfie Assassin strikes again!" and then turns her attention to you and asks..."Who's next!?".

MP4 / 819 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:21:28

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Tootie - Tootie Knocks Cody Out Again

These two grapple each other and it gets competitive. Tootie gains the upper hand on Cody and locks on Triangles, Chokes, and Headscissors that keep Cody down. She even uses her signature move since she tried to apply a Triangle and ended up using the Tootie Plata from guard position. She showed how dominate she could be if given a hard time. Her style is unique and when she gets Cody in a hold she enjoys taunting him. She will finally lock him in a scissorhold and let him fall to sleep in it.

WMV / 507 MB / 1280x720 / 00:11:21

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Kyoto & Tsunami - Kung Fu Beatdown

A customer from LWS wanted a Kung Fu lesson with Japanesse babes Kyoto and Tsunami. They agree to show him some of the secrets of Kung Fu. But they get a little carried away and soon they are chopping kicking and the fella. A light wrestling and slapping style beatdown, nothing too brutal, and a demonstration of the type of private fun and imaginative session that can be arranged at LWS.

WMV / 132 MB / 640x480 / 00:24:15

WR_Tsunami KungFuBeatdown.rar

Nickolette

Overgraduated (Viktoria)

Viktoria (1m78) a gorgious hungarian wrestler is applying for a secretary job. Wedge, a small guy, doesn't want her. She becomes angry and will try to get an explanation using her own way...

WMV / 360 MB / 720x576 / 00:38:02

WR_Viktoria Overgraduated.rar