Strong Girls against Boys

Nickolette

Lisa Parker - Seduction

Video 167 Robin Parker
Robin Parker 5'4", 155lbs, 16" calves, 16 1/2" biceps, 26" quads
A man knocks at robins door to ask if he could use her phone because his car broke down in the snow storm. Robin is more then happy to let him,
she now has a victim to use for her insatiable lust for wrestling a man.
He is surprised and overwhelmed by robins power, muscles and wrestling style.

MP4 / 153 MB / 640x480 / 01:00:47

Genre: Mixed Wrestling, Fighting, Punching, Kicking, Female Domination

Download: Keep2share.cc

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sharon Marvel

Sharon Sharon Marval 5'3" 150 lbs massive 26" quads 16" biceps 17" calves Sharon is one of the most beautiful women in the body building world
Her body is beautifully muscled that makes this special lady one of a kind
Competing in many body building shows through out her life she knows how to pose and show off those fantastic muscles of hers.
watch in awe as she performs for your eyes only.

MP4 / 106 MB / 284x240 / 00:40:57

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sheila Crystal - You Really Wanna See More Of My Legs!

Sheila Crystal, muscular beauty and lethal crusher, sister of Syd Thunder, is on a business trip when she meets a guy, Bill, in a bar. They strike up a conversation and realize they are both personal trainers. He loves strong women and asks to see her legs once they go up to her room. Well, he gets more than he bargained for. She's not interested in "hooking up" with him.... she's just interested in CRUSHING HIM OUT! Watch his face turn red and listen to him struggle to breathe, as she uses her power-mashers to flatten his stomach. Look at her huge, thick, beefy, muscular hindquarters as her muscles engulf his face and CRUSH his head and neck! It's obvious that Sheila and Sydney share one thing for sure, in common.... they both LOVE to SQUEEZE and mash their prey! She humiliates him and taunts him for his weak physique, by flexing her big strong muscles over him, and forcing him to touch and feel them. You won't see Bill checking out girls muscles at the bar again anytime soon!

WMV / 600 MB / 1280x720 / 00:16:03

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sir, yes Sir ! II (starring Brigita Brezovac)

Sergeant Brezovac is coming back to train and test a captain. This time, Brigita exhibits a perfect muscular body with really nice abs. In this video, you will see exciting scenes where she's generously distributing rough punches and powerful kicks followed by wrestling holds on the floor. She's showing all the extent of her power, taking pleasure in punching and kicking the poor guy with a somehow sadistic edge "I am here to teach you how to be strong !" She's agressive, taunting him again and again : "You are not a soldier, you are a chicken !". She's torturing him in every way, with every possible hold (headlocks, all types of scissors, awful sleepers, gvines, etc...).
Brigita practiced karate during 8 years and you can see it in her moves and kicks. She has a black belt and was even a national champion.With her amazing green eyes and dominating personality, this girl is really hot. She loves what she does. She's a dream for muscle lovers with her ripped biceps, powerful shoulders and a herculean back ! Not to mention her bulging quads and beautifully shaped calves.Could you wish more than a beautiful female bodybuilder who knows how to fight and wrestle ? This is our dream to see such kind of girl and that's why we are here, right ?

MP4 / 145 MB / 640x480 / 00:37:37

Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Skylar Rene & Sydney Thunder - Sexy, Silky Ass Kicking!

Josh is trying to invite himself to a party with Sydney & Skylar, and an ASS KICKING is their answer!

MP4 / 446 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sofi - Another Victim For Sofi's Legs!

Gernot's pretty good at taking scissors but in this match he's against a girl who's definitely a scissors expert. Sofi's squeezed many, many opponents (male and female) into submission with her long strong legs. It's probably how she gets 90% of her submissions! Gernot tries really hard not to submit but is forced numerous times!

MP4 / 755 MB / 1080x720 / 00:14:48

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Blake Tangent - SpiderBlake's Leg Lock Destruction

Playful scissors destruction from a real super-heroine! I'm so sorry the banter is only one way! I kept encouraging the person locked between my legs to participate in the scene, but for some strange reason he couldn't speak.

Too bad I don't know my own strength, my scissor-holds left my opponent badly marked in the face with broken capillaries at the end, knocked out and destroyed. Next?

MP4 / 586 MB / 1920x1080 / 00:13:22

Download and Enjoy
Download and Enjoy

Nickolette

Sydney Thunder Vs Judge Mike - What Do You Mean My Legs Are Too Big!

Sydney Thunder is a STUNNINGLY hot figure competitor rising in the ranks of the physique sport. She knows that Mike, an arrogant asshole judge, has placed her high in recent shows, but when she sees the scorecards for her most recent show, she discovers that Mike cost her the victory and she finished second, missing out on her pro card. When she confronts him in his hotel room at the national show he's judging, she shows him in her bikini why her body should've been judged as best in the show. Mike vehemently disagrees, saying that her massive quads and calves are not in proportion with the rest of her body. The gorgeous blonde is VERY upset that Mike doesn't realize that her legs are the best in the sport, and she's determined to show him that they are more than just for show - they are for CRUSHING the hell out of moron judges who don't appreciate a good quad sweep! Sydney humiliates poor Mike every which way possible, and tortures him with some of the most painful scissors we've ever witnessed. She flaunts her fabulous physique over Mike's crushed out body, taunting him for being such a puny, worthless idiot. She forces him to feel her rock hard biceps, back, and of course, the 24 inches of pythonic pain inducers that she is known for - those gorgeous, muscular, powerful quads. If you thought the Beast videos were hot.... (and they WERE).... this one may be even bettah! Sydney is BRUTAL, with crush power that is off the charts - and she lets poor Mike have every last ounce of pressure as sweat glistens on her strong body! SUPER HOT!!!

MP4 / 290 MB / 854x478 / 00:38:43

Download and Enjoy