Mixed Strong Perdak Powerful Ladies [Big Ass]

jugnii77

Banned
Paige Turnah - Massage My Arse

Paige Turnah's husband would rather play with puzzles than touch her curvalicious body. She asks for a massage, but this nerd wouldn't know where to start. Paige starts daydreaming what it would be like if her husband was a big stud who wanted to fuck her juicy asshole. She dozes off, fantasizing about strong hands rubbing oil into the creamy skin of her back and ass cheeks, spreading her open to get deep inside.

Released in year: 2022

Time of Clip: 44 mins | Quality: HD | Video: AVC, 1280x720, 29.970 FPS, 8000 kb/s | File Size: 2.60 GB

Free Download K2s.cc

jugnii77

Banned
Katrina Moreno - Horny Maid Fucks For Money

This week I called up the maid service so that they could send someone to clean up our studio. However, I was not prepared for the beauty that they were about to send. This chick named Katrina showed up. She had a a huge pair of tits, and a gigantic ass. I couldn't resist the urge, so I asked her if she would clean the studio naked for some extra cash. Once she agreed to that, I knew that it wouldn't be that difficult to try and get inside of her. Eventually, I offered her more money to suck my dick and to let me fuck. I fucked my maid in several different positions all over the studio. Finally I busted all over her tits before sending her to finish cleaning.

Released in year: 2022

Time of Clip: 00:49:49 | Quality: FullHD | Video: AVC, 1920x1080, 29.970 FPS, 9921 kb/s | File Size: 3.47 GB

Free Download K2s.cc