Suggestions on how to get a mfc girl more love..

crixus

hey guys, any suggestions on how to get mfc girls you like alittle more online love..There's a certain few girls on there, that are hot girls, but seem to only pull 15-20 viewers, who hardly ever tip. And then you have these other girls that don't show anything, that get nothing but tips and a solid 300 member viewers at all times.
Any things you dudes have done, to help out your fav. mfc girl.
in case anyone wanted to know..or help her out... http://profiles.myfreecams.com/KathrynMae
She's willing to show off in public, she's done g/g stuff..She's hot..

Invader

mfcams is a bit of a mystery to me.

I can see easily how girls on chaturbate make money but mfc seems very difficult.

Just promoting your favourite models is a good start I guess.

Klept0

I think with MFC it is just a matter of how people scan the site. There are so many chicks on the first couple of rows that I've never even been in their room. But, at the same time there are very few models I've ever really found at the bottom of the site either that I enjoy. I tend to default by cam score, but I personally don't really care about the cam score. Because there are tons of busted chicks with high cam scores that I'll just pass right on by.

I kind of pick up on new models based on sites like this where people either talk about caps or request caps of shows.

But literally every model I directly found on my own was just by scanning the wall of images/float over images.

crixus

I don't understand how girls that do absolutely nothing, is in the top 5 mfc girl of the month.(more than one) And constantly has 300 viewers. I admit they're talkative and friendly. But a girl like Kathrynmae can't pull more than 15 viewers? ? Whose talkative, sexy, dances..shows off her body...her topics are low and reasonable. Craziness! ! It's like I'm living in bizarro world!

DragWeed

MFC is and always has been like this,and i can't see it ever changing,i have seen so many hot girls come and go over the years because they can't get a foot in the door.
Just look who is no1 on the miss MFC right now and that tells you everything.
I gave up being frustrated on that site long time ago,it was probably when the now retired Olivia made 40,ooo tokens in 10 minutes and she wasn't even in front of the cam,and that my friend is the complexity and madness that is MFC...

BOZZOO

I don't understand how girls that do absolutely nothing, is in the top 5 mfc girl of the month.
thats easy...white knights. if a girl can get 2-3, shes set, as long as she doesnt spend everything as soon as she gets it, of course. Olivia had about 7-8, maybe more. she may not have gotten naked often, but she WAS entertaining, at least the few times i went to her room, she was. mostly the luck of the draw tho.

Falcon_369

I think for mfc, it's the camscore system that screws it up for the decent girls, I've known complete lying & scamming bitches with scores in the 2,000's & honest & decent models on the score of 200's, maybe that's why some girls don't get many members or have a good camscore, because they're too nice & honest.

I myself like a lot of girls who don't get many members & are the only ones I tip & occasionally tip big.

As for giving a little more love Crixus, apart from giving her money directly via various bank transfers options, I would just tip her regularly & post her in the lounge occasionally, there's only so much us members can do in my opinion.

crixus

Yeah I do as much as I can afford, and constantly talking, and engaging with her. I just wished mfc wasent a completely fucking mess. They need a way better system to promote girls, and what not. Too many hot girls are getting buried in there. Why the fuck is the #1 girl, #1??? White Knights I get that. But she does fucking nothing. Like 4 yrs ago she was good. Groups, privates, vids to buy... But now, NOTHING!!! It's insanity! ! !

cnople

It must be tough for a model in the lower ranks, and I guess that's why most leave. Self-doubt must creep in, and questions come to mind like "is it me?" "am I not pretty/funny enough?" etc. It must be pretty tough, and I can see why a lot give up pretty quickly. How long can they stick out what must be pretty soul-destroying job, holding out for a big tipper to take a fancy to them.

reemul

Do it the same way real world people do it - pick out someone much more famous in the format and kiss their ass. Since it's MFC, she'll want to use lots of tongue and make sure her hair doesn't get in the way of the shot. A couple of dual shows like that and your girl will be rocketing up the standings.

BOZZOO

White Knights I get that. But she does fucking nothing.
im not defending her, but..if someone would throw money at u, even for doing nothing, wouldnt u? the white nights are WHY shes doing nothing..because they will give her money, no matter what she does or doesnt do.

How long can they stick out what must be pretty soul-destroying job, holding out for a big tipper to take a fancy to them.
sorta like a lottery, but on a smaller scale. if she can just get that 1, she may not just automatically stop doing anything, but those days are numbered, and her soul is cured. :p

BOZZOO

Code:
http://profiles.myfreecams.com/KathrynMae
i just spied a kathrynmae pvt, i think ive found out why ur girl is "lonesome"...she major league fulla shit. used a toy..she would pull it away if she got too close to cumming..but then she "came" NOT.. did a lil twitch, did her "cum" and sat right up like nothing happened. she showed a close up of her pussy after said "cum" she wasnt even near wet. THATS why ur girl is getting no "love", theyve already figured her out, and them are some stupid mofos.

crixus

i just spied a kathrynmae pvt, i think ive found out why ur girl is "lonesome"...she major league fulla shit. used a toy..she would pull it away if she got too close to cumming..but then she "came" NOT.. did a lil twitch, did her "cum" and sat right up like nothing happened. she showed a close up of her pussy after said "cum" she wasnt even near wet. THATS why ur girl is getting no "love", theyve already figured her out, and them are some stupid mofos.
Good too know, thanks... I'm not rich enough to take her or any girl to private..lol. Even when i spy, its a 5 sec spy.. :)
The love i was more referring too, was the basic chat love. I think she's fun in basic chat, she's sexy, dances..does things. Just by dancing alone she's doing more than 50% of the girls on mfc. I hate it when you log into a girls room, it's the first time she's back in 2-3 weeks, and just lays on her bed doing nothing, asking for dudes too dump her tokens. At least do something...