FTV Summer Vixen - Orgasms Come Easy! 03/17/22 - 1080p|2160p

Pinkside

Summer - Orgasmic Beach Bunny
Release Date : 03/17/22 (NEW!!!)

Fun, charismatic, and total first timer Summer is excited for her very first shoot, and she's open and willing to try it all for FT\/! She's not shy about showing herself out in public either! We first meet her at a christmas event, and she's wearing a loose fitting sweater dress... and we get some amazing upskirt and downblouse views! She loves rubbing her clit too... Back home she masturbates to orgasm with just her fingers, and its pretty incredible she can get off without a vibrator! Notice her strong vaginal contractions. We get extreme closeups of her privates, and her prominent clit as she fingers and tastes her wetness. After a little pee scene, she tries the Magic Wand Toy, and wow, her orgasms are even stronger! Notice those amazing vaginal contractions on orgasm. She's a natural for sure... She then tries the Big Ten Toy, and wow does it stuff her petite body, notice it push up her belly as it goes deep, and her buthole as well! Then in combination with the Magic Wand she has another super strong orgasm! Putting on cute white long socks and top, she does a sensual dance for us, then its all about her butt! She stuffs several fingers anally, then proceeds to fuck herself hard with a butt plug to stretch her butt... eventually she's using a glass toy anally, and going extreme, she stuffs the new Glass FT\/ Monster Toy vaginally double penetrating herself! She is so stuffed there's no room left! And for one last orgasm for the day, she uses the magic wand with a butt plug to another strong orgasm!!! Later that night, she visits a mall and department store, teasing us her cute figure, even using a vibrator to masturbate and fuck herself there! A total fun woman to watch, there's even more kinky and extreme on her next update!

Model Comments
When i first met Rob at the airport we automatically hit it off and i felt so safe and secure. He made me feel so comfortable! This was my first shoot so it was very important for me to do good and obviously look good while doing it too. I did so much different sexual things that i have never done, or even thought of in my whole life. He really brought out the true freak in me lol. I started off by masturbating in front of Rob and the camera and came in record time! I know its beacuse like said i instantly felt a connection and felt comfortable. After I came I wanted to do it again and again and Rob let me do just that :) I used the magic wand and have never in my life felt a vibration that powerful on my clit. I came two more times in a row and fell in love with the magic wand! I think that turned Rob on because he finally came over and fucked me good and let me suck his big cock! My pussy has never gotten that wet, but he just has the perfect touch to get me going and most importantly keep me going. After he came in my mouth we went outside so i could pee in his pool and get a few shots of me doing that. I cleaned up after everything and so did he and we went to go eat some bomb pizza and the best ceaser salad i have ever had!! So far my wednesday felt like a dream come true. We finished dinner and went back to Robs place to shoot a few more scenes and pictures and like always, i had a blast with him! Once we cleaned up again i went to bed in the spare bedroom while Rob was sleeping in his bedroom but i was secretly hoping that he would come in and surpise fuck me while i was sleeping. He didnt, but that just got me more ready and horny for today, thursday. I woke up pretty early and watched the sunrise from his balcony and it was heavely. Definetly got me more in the mood to start this day!! I masturbated again on his couch in front of the camera with a glass dildo! one for my ass and one for my pussy, iv never been DP'd that good. Something about the glass softly sliding in and out was spectacluar. amazing 10/10 would recommend

Videographer/Photographer's Comments
Summer sent these photos to me: #1 #2 #3 #4, then when she was about to come for her shoot, she sent these #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 (outfits she was going to bring with her). She also sent a video of herself in the nude #10. She's got a sweet voice, and beautiful smile; when met in person, I was really charmed by her positive nature and the charismatic way about her. Full of enthusiasm, I knew it would be a good shoot. Though more mature than most girls that appear on FT\/, you'll see how amazingly sexual she is, with very strong orgasms and a desire to try everything FT\/ style. Though she brought some cute clothes, I wanted something cute, classy and winter-style, as it was a cold morning anyway; so I had her wear some from my FT\/ wardrobe, including heels that were somewhat too big for her. What makes it sexy on location is how we can easily get upskirt and downblouse teasers. You see her fun energy from the start. We then go home so she can show off her pretty privates, then masturbate to orgasm just with her fingers. In clip2 you see her get to orgasm, with strong vaginal contractions; though for some reason the camera blurred out. Second camera view clip4 also shows it happen clearly. She definitely has an easy time getting there, and even more strongly with the Magic Wand (clip3). After her pee video, its all about seeing her how she does with the Big Ten; she does have a rather short vagina, but notice how much she loves to pound deep, and hit her back walls. For many women, that is too painful; but for her its pleasurable. Also notice how it literally pushes her tummy up. I touched her stomach and I could feel the head of that dildo near her belly button. It also pushes her butthole up, since her petite body has no 'space' left. She then puts on some really cute white long socks and top, does a sensual dance to music, and its all about her butt next. She stuffs a bunch of fingers, uses a butt plug as a way to stretch herself, then the glass toy next. Then it becomes rather extreme when she does the new Glass Monster toy in her vagina and double penetrates herself. She was fully stuffed here... And of course, she masturbates one more time, bringing herself to a final orgasm for the day with a butt plug in. In after hours, we take off to the mall, where she does all sorts of fun teasing at department stores, and penetrates herself with a vibrator. Even got her proper (size 6) heels and made a shoot out of it; notice that she is more daring than I am when it comes to flashing...

VIDEO - Orgasms Come Easy!

Total Duration : 01:00:24
Resolution : 1920 x 1080 / 3840 x 2160
FileType : mp4
Total Size : 5.15 GB / 9.80 GB

(1 Video Splitted Into 9 Clips)

Download [1080p] :

summer-00009579-01-1080p.mp4
summer-00009579-02-1080p.mp4
summer-00009579-03-1080p.mp4
summer-00009579-04-1080p.mp4
summer-00009579-05-1080p.mp4