Suzysmartz

agnios

So apparently suzy finally showed her tits in group chat today, but I was unable to attend. I am hoping that one of you glorious bastards was able to cap the show and share it.

kchilds158

I watched some of her group and she wet her shirt so you saw her nips really well and at one point i actually saw a nip slip. she was playing around with her shirt and shown a nipple by mistake it was really quick but still pretty nice. lol

BOZZOO

i capped the wet t-shirt part of the show. but if she went beyond that, i didnt get that.

BOZZOO

her nips were clearly visible and she did some CLOSE close ups of said nips, theres probably a slip r 2.

VolponView

I might have to start going to her shows again if she is gonna step it up a notch and start to show something. Hopefully some kind person will post the show that you guys are talking about :)

VonRaschke

Sadly that cap from the other day was capped by some guy that was leaving and joining her group constantly and he managed to miss out on the good slips. I imagine there must be at least one person out there that stayed in to cap the slips, but I really doubt they would ever share.

Speez

I found these pics on another forum. They're from her group show on the 8th. The poster said he was going to post the vid, but sadly he never did. Whats with guys who post pics, but never the video? The bragging I got the video and you don't shit gets pretty old. Don't be a little bitch.

agnios

no, that version of the group show has whoever was capping it leave and rejoin several times. Which means he missed all 3 slips and you do not get to finally see what is in those 3 screenshots

cu77

Interesting. Does anybody know, what could be the reason? Will she come back as a "new" model or maybe is she going to another site?

VonRaschke

Seems she's abandoned the "SuzySmartz" persona and now goes by "Nixie" on Twitter to promote her new start-up company that's trying to promote marijuana legalisation. I guess the fear of being outed as a "non-nude camwhore" threatened her credibility as a "pothead bimbo".

agnios

to be honest, as much as I enjoyed her shows, I am glad she quit before I had money to spend on her new shows. I have dropped more $$ on her than any other MFC model for the past 4 years, and this would be pay off time for her to suck even more money out of me to finally see her tits.