sweet kayley on MC and TM

TheNar

has anyone seen any of her sets on teen marvel and/or her set and vid on marvel charm?

i am really shocked to see her on those sites, they clearly want nude models . especially former nn junior

models to pose nude. she always seemed so modest even for a nn model. the teaser for the vid has her in a

thong and squeezing her boobs. if anyone has seen them would you give me a review? thanks

Sheester

has anyone seen any of her sets on teen marvel and/or her set and vid on marvel charm?

i am really shocked to see her on those sites, they clearly want nude models . especially former nn junior

models to pose nude. she always seemed so modest even for a nn model. the teaser for the vid has her in a

thong and squeezing her boobs. if anyone has seen them would you give me a review? thanks
If you're a Kayley fan, each set is worth every penny and then some. But if you're looking for nude, or even slips/peeks, you won't find it. It will take awhile if she ever gets that brave... in the first vid she is literally trembling she's so nervous, which might be the sexiest thing I've ever seen!

TheNar

thank you sir

the trembling ive never seen her on video but she looks shy and timid in her photos. i wonder how she hooked up with these sites since they both are nude sites. im sure they are trying to get alice and sarah to drop the hand bras

oopsalot

Just released a christmas set on TM where she does Handbra. So slips or anything but its her most reveling I have seen of her. Still looked super nervoud but hopefully it continues in this direction.

Sheester

The latest release on MC is an Alice-Sarah bundle but also has a "special preview" in it. The last time they teased a preview like that, it turned out to be Kayley. Does anyone know who they're teasing this time?

elrob

The latest release on MC is an Alice-Sarah bundle but also has a "special preview" in it. The last time they teased a preview like that, it turned out to be Kayley. Does anyone know who they're teasing this time?
the preview is both girls topless but very censored. just a preview of what to come from both.

TheNar

kayley has moved to hand bra and with those magnificent boobs it must take Homeric efforts to hold them back. ive just seen the preview vid on the website. i havent seen it posted anywhere neither have i seen the sarah and alice topless sets and vids anywhere

TheNar

well looks like she dropped the hand bra accidentally in her latest marvel charm set over on teen marvel she is putting redi whip on her nips but man that set is going to cost you a bundle!!

so whats the over/under on her going topless? that has to be the plan like sarah and alice,

btw rebecca is wearinfg a strap on in a shoot with valesia never thought i'd see that in a marvel charm set

TobbyX

I recently read that Kayley wanted more money, accepted it, and the goods are on their way (if what I read was true).

TheNar

the lastest vid has a good downblouse but thats about it. one thing i did notice in her latest vids crotch close ups in couple he had see thru panties so you can see her slit. not amazing shot but i was surprised because how shy she seems. at first i thought she was going to start losing the clothes but now im not so sure,

markh

I hope she did take the money and will go further. The creamy video and set is topless but its not cheap